logo

ACCESS FINANCIAL SERVICES
37 BOND AVE. SYDNEY NS CANADA BL3 3C8
Canada
Phone: 1604-726-9859
I ALSO RECEIVED A CHECK OF $4, 800.00. I CHECKED THE WEBSITE SUSPECTING THIS HAD TO BE A SCAM. AND IT IS. THESE PEOPLE ARE RELENTLESS. THE PHONE CALLS DO NOT STOP. I TOLD THEM OVER AND OVER THIS IS NOT LEGITIMATE, DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN. I RECEIVES LESS PHONE CALL, HOWEVER THEY CONTINUED, VERY OFTEN THE SAME INDIVIDUAL CALLED. WHEN I TOLD THEM THIS IS NOT LEGITIMATE, THEY WOULD HANG UP. IN FACT I MADE A COPY OF THE CHECK BEFORE I TURNED IT IN TO THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES, 3 TIMES ACROSS THE CHECK IT SAYS VOID. BEWARE: MY DAUGHTER ANSWERED THE PHONE, ONCE, TELLING HIM I WAS NOT HERE. THE INDIVIDUAL KEPT SAYING TO HER HOW SWEET SHE SOUNDED. ASKED HER IF SHE WOULD GO OUT WITH HIM!!! SHE TOLD HIM SHE WAS MARRIED, HE SAID YOUR HUSBAND DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW. TODAY I RECEIVED A CALL AGAIN, FROM THE SAME INDIVIDUAL, STATING HE WAS GOING TO DELIVER THE CHECK TO ME AT MY HOME. ONCE AGAIN I SAID THIS IS NOT LEGITIMATE, I DO NOT WANT THE CHECK, THAT I HAVE CONTACTED THE I.R.S. OF THE UNITED STATES. HE SAID AND I QUOTE " I AM GOING TO COME TO YOU HOUSE AND SHOOT YOUR FU----- BRAINS OUT YOU BI---. I RESPONDED REALLY. HE SAID SU-- MY DI-- BI---, AND HUNG UP. SO PLEASE BEWARE. THIS IS TRULY A SCAM!!!
Comments Canada Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Nov, 2009 by   Juliegirl1102 0 Votes
Thanks for posting about this scam, Just so happens I to am a winner, with a 4, 800 check. A young man called me a few day ago... and by the time I finished shaming him for scamming people he was ready to quit or so I thought...beware these guys are clever!!!
 6th of Mar, 2010 by   richael 0 Votes
I to have received a check for 4'800 they told me I had to call them back once I deposited the check to activate the check I did not call back the number that was given in the letter is 17782231976 and the name is Oscar lewis and the promotion managers name was Carolyn Myers

Identity Theft Solutions for Consumers