logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
4. (1 hr 41 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
5. (1 hr 41 mins ago)

Latest Questions

USA Benefits Complaints & Reviews - SCAM

USA Benefits Contacts & Informations

USA Benefits

Posted: 2011-05-16 by    Liz O.

SCAM

USA Benefits
All, I happened to be at my computer this afternoon when the phone rang from an PA number unknown to me. who had called twice prior in the day not leaving a message. The number is 215-383-9735. The gentlemen who was overseas (yes I know because my former company had CSR's there too) told me that the company is partnered with Wallmart, Best Buy and Target and that Wallmart gave them my contact info including social security#, mailing address and visa credit card info including the last 4 digits of the card! When I finally got the company name out of him the 1st thing I pulled up was your complaint site... The difference is that they were not offering specific services, "but $150 worth of gift certificates for the low one time charge of $4.95 to cover mailing expenses for the package" they were sending me... which fits into everyone else saying they were getting promo packages for $1.00 and charged crazy m oney each month.. Calling Wallmart to see whats up but wanted people to see this is active and to BEWARE!!
Comments United States Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Sep, 2008 by   ELIZABETH STUCK 0 Votes

UNAURTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL - USA Benefits

UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWL OF 49.95 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

cancel and refund - USA Benefits

cancel and re fund my mony for 2month your charg me $99.98
 6th of Jan, 2009 by   krisri 0 Votes
refund and cancel my act.
 6th of Jan, 2009 by   krisri 0 Votes
refund and cancel my act
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   Connie J 0 Votes

internet fraud?identity theft - USA Benefits

They took 49.99 from our bank account uninvited and refuse to return it.
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   CarlNY 0 Votes

They took my money without my permuission - USA Benefits

They took money from my bank account unauthorized.
 19th of Aug, 2010 by   Liz Hensley 0 Votes
ME AND MY HUSBAND JUST EXPIRENCED THE SAME THING THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS TALKING ABOUT! AND I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED MY BANK AND THEY ARE REPORTING IT TO THE POLICE. ONE DAY YOU WILL LEARN!
 29th of Aug, 2010 by   Starkizer 0 Votes
They took 39.99 from my account, even after I told them I didnt want anything AND they said what the wanted to send me was free! They refuse to give me my money ack, and I havent even gotten whatever it was they were trying to send me in the first place! IF ANYONE CALLS YOU offering you magazines or free gas, HANG UP OR YOU WILL BE CHARAGED anyway!
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   DLednicky 0 Votes
I am having the same problem, however they are saying they are out Phoenix. I don't know how to get them to stop calling. They call evey few hours during the day and though the evening, and this will go on fo a few days then stop and start back up a few weeks later. Any advice on how to make it stop??
 4th of Jun, 2011 by   dodiad71 +1 Votes
For those affected, PLEASE try to contact the fraud dept at Peerless Network, which is their phone company. Here are a couple of numbers...(I would ask for the fraud dept). Another poster from a different website claims to have called the fraud dept and that the fraud dept would like to hear from us.

Peerless Network (HQ in Chicago)

312-506-0920 (main number)
888-380-2721 (toll free)

"USA Benefits" also calls from at least three different numbers from what I understand-- (302)-394-6932, (215)-383-9735, and (888)-282-4904. Watch for those. The callers state they are in Phoenix Arizona when the above area codes are from Delaware (302) and Pennsylvania (215). They call numerous times a day.

FYI-- USA Benefits is NOT "USA Benefits Group".

Here are some links to other posts...(you may have to copy and paste these into your browser)

Good luck.
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   Kraydaug 0 Votes
I received the same exact phone call over the weekend. They claimed to have my American Express number. I contacted AMEX and they said they had no affiliation with the company "USA BENEFITS GROUP". The next time they called... I asked to speak to a manager, and also a customer service number to file a harassment complaint. The woman (Oversees) gave me a fake 888 number and hung up quickly. If anyone has any ideas of whom I can file a complaint with, or offensive actions can take to make sure this doesn't keep happening. I would love some guidance.

Thanks,
K
 1st of Aug, 2011 by   Dr.W 0 Votes
Called numerous times over the weekend... would not answer. I answered this morning because I was in a playful mood. The story is the same... "You have been selected to receive a $100 gift card to Wal-Mart, Target, etc, I just need to verify your address." I played along a bit to see what the deal was because of course "they are not selling anything at all." Then they needed to verify the credit card that I use that qualified me... I told them I would have to get my wallet... and put the phone down. I kept coming back every 3-5 minutes or so to tell them I am still looking. I was amazed, they stayed on the line for almost a half hour while "I found my card" Once I told them I had found it then they wanted the number and expiration... yeah right!! I told them sorry, I'd have to pass on their sweet $100 gift. They told me that I could use a different card without any balance on it... ok, I decided to play some more. Having just recently gone through bankruptcy, I gave them a credit card number of one of my cards that had not expired yet... but was definitely NOT valid... because of course they simply want to "verify." Amazingly, I was told that they would need the card that I currently use when shopping... you know, "the one that originally qualified me for the $100 gift"... chuckle!! Again, I told them I would just have to pass... now they got a bit aggressive (shocking, that it didn't happen 20 minutes earlier). He wanted to know "why" to which I told him that looking at the 120 credit card fraud complaints against USA Benefits that I found with a quick Internet search would ensure that I never give them a valid credit card number.

Well so much for my Monday fun...
 18th of Aug, 2011 by   Anonymous 4123 0 Votes
The USA Benefits Group has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website. I say file the complaint with them so that USA Benefits Group cannot withhold the complaint!

Anonymous
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   rightthewrong2012 +1 Votes
I used to work for them. Their real company name is never given over the phone, they use fake company names such as USA Benefits which constantly change. They also sell magazines and ID Protection and they don't care anything about the security of your identity! They are located at 3509 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, VA 23452. Their name is IMA/International Marketing Association. They also spoof Caller ID numbers and call cell phones. Contact the Virginia Attorney General if you want real results. By giving customers fake names over the caller ID spoofed numbers, you will not be able to take the correct steps against the correct company. Put them on BLAST!!!
 11th of Nov, 2011 by   EBUSINESS BPO is a scam 0 Votes
I used to worked there as a telemarketer and its TRUE the company is a scam. The name of the company using USA BENEFITS is Ebusiness BPO they are located in the Philippines. I worked them for a month. Its true. The owner is an American. At first I thought that the company or our campaign is real BUT as I noticed that most of the people I am calling are irate and upset because they were charge for almost a $30 from there debit/credit card. Even the owner, supervisors, and managers admitted it that its a scam. We are giving a $100 gift card for $4 only and we dont know that after we get the card information of our customers and the administration put some charges or get some dollars out from the customers card. We are not the one who run the debit/credit card its the owner. I cant stand dealing with them so I decided to resign because I do have conscience. Please I want the company closed.
 11th of Nov, 2011 by   EBUSINESS BPO is a scam 0 Votes
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   PASSIMO 0 Votes
(314) 627-2971 This number has been calling me the past few days and asking me to participate in their $100 gift card give away by paying $1.00 to get the activation number for the gift card and paying $2.90 for the S&H. I kept them on the phone this time while I looked up consumer reports. I did give them some fake info but they wanted more so I told them I was going to report them for fraud if they did not take me off the list. I will keep you posted to see if it worked.

The employee said his name was Kevin Novel emp number 90210 (yes like the tv show) and he transferred me to his manager Brian Wilson (like the bare-naked ladies song). It seems these people have heavy Indian accents and when I mentioned having friends who live in Mumbai, India they got upset and asked me who told me that. They want you to believe they are calling from Phoenix, Arizona. I think this has something with me being drunk on the internet the other night and filling out some crap to win an iPad... I'm an idiot, don't do what these people are asking.
 29th of Nov, 2012 by   M. Susan 0 Votes
I'm not sure how I got on their list, but I did. This guy got very upset with me when I wouldn't give him the information he asked for. It was the same thing with the $100 gift card by paying $1 activation and 2.95 S&H. He said his manager would give me the toll free #, but I never got that far befor I hung up. He called me from a blocked number. He said they were calling from Phoenix, same kind of accent.
 11th of May, 2013 by   liberty justice 0 Votes
HI I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT ABOUT A GROUP THAT SENT ME A CARD THEY SAID THEY WERE IN PHEONIX AND WERE SENDING
ME A WALMART CARD FOR 100 DOLLARS. THEY ASK FOR 6.96 TO COVER COST THAT WAS TO ARRIVE 6 DAYS AGO. HERE IS NUMBER ON THE CARD 1-855-548-2653 ALL THE MEN I TALK TO HAVE AN ACCENT THAT IS MIDDLE EASTERN.
IS THIS A SCAM THEY GET YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND CHANGE THE NAME OF COMPANY, MANAGERS NAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE JIM DAWSON

ddenlighten@hotmail.com
 9th of Aug, 2013 by   jason_m 0 Votes
Peerless network is a public utility in Illinois. I looked into this because of so many illegal robocalls originating from Peerless's numbers, and the opt out / complaint webpage doesn't work as the scammers just call from a different number every time.

File a complaint