US Postal Service

Posted: 2015-02-25 by

Post office tell is a racist

US Postal Service Akron, Ohio
Five Points
Akron, United States
There is a female emplyee named Joanne who is clearly a racist and also extremely rude. I and numerous friends have had problems with her over the last several years. We have filed complaints and are told we won't have problems again or she'll loose her job. She will be nicer for a few weeks but then problems start up again.
This women should not be in a position where she deals directly with the public.

Most of us are now going to other branches just to avoid her which cost more in both time and money.
If you mention her to any PO employee at any branch, they all roll their eyes because they have heard about her treatment of customers.
She needs to be removed from her position but I guess the union protects her...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

US Postal Service - Registration rejected
US Postal Service
Phone: 540-463-5497
www.usps.com

USPS site rejects all attempts to register. Site indicates t that entered password does not contain proper capitols and numbers (erroneously).
 14th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

US Postal Service - Mail Delivery
1059 Maple Avenue
Pennsylvania
Phone: 215 884-4968

My neighbors and I have either received no mail of mail from another address, this after posting a note to the carrier with no results.
Please restore your PAST flawless service. Thank You.

Italo A. Vassalluzzo
 15th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
Delivery is getting worse-- zip code 10591-- I am missing checks being delivered to me (they are returned because they were delivered to the wrong house), and not receiving bills. There is a new carrier. I would like this problem resolved so I can trust my mail will get to me.
 12th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

US Postal Service - Delivery

I have lived at my present address for 3 1/2 years. The former residence did not leave a new address, so for the last 3 1/2 years I have been getting their mail. All of my many contacts to the local postal office have fail to clear this up. Please help me find someone who can help.

Frank Miller
 12th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Lucky you ! I've been going through this for 10 years and the mail is for people who have never lived at this address. Mail kept coming from the IRS and I kept sending it back. Finally, I bought a large manila envelope, stuffed IRS's mail into it and paid the postage to send it back - with a long and shocking letter of explanation. "Never lived at this address", one addressee is in jail for dealing drugs and other addressee committed suicide after going to jail for child molestation ! Then...I got a phone call about a bill made by the guy who committed suicide. I told the caller a few choice facts, including "this has been my telephone# for 20 odd years and had never been registered to this man. I think the caller lost her breath on that one. Oh, yes ! Forget about talking to the postmaster. I did that, too, and he either didn't try to do anything or it didn't work. Keep fighting! There's people higher up who might like to get hold of your problem. Our contact is in Birmingham, AL and they say she's ---- on wheels !
 17th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
my regular postman was off today so the postmistress delivered his route with a new sub that she was breaking in. 2 weeks ago the sub that was on broke the handle off my mailboxand evidently threw it as we found it in middle of street. The box is still operable and I have been laid up with sickness to go out and fix. today the postmistress came by and lowered the flag but did not take my outgoing mail, and did not deliver my mail.I think that she should be fired for a trick like this as she is not a very good person to direct others. I don`t think that this type of person is proper to work for the postal service. Please let me know what you intend to do with this person.
Walter J Dubois
24 Riverdale North
South Dennis, Ma. 02660-3305
 16th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hi

I am a soldier in the U.S. Army in Afghanistan. i have an issue with my mail that has been sent for home . i have been here for about 3 months and the mail system going out and coming in is terrible. i have sent mail home and no one has receive it. also they have sent boxes to me here months ago and i have not gotten one box. this is a problem across afahanistan. can this be fixed?
 19th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

US Postal Service - EW Magazine
Stockbridge
Georgia

My weekly delivery of EW Magazine is very spotty. Sometimes in a month's period I may get two copies a month, because of this problem I will be forced not to renew my
subscription to this weekly periodical.
 14th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I Robert L Jackson Jr @ 12374 V . C. Johnson Rd, Jacksonville, Fl 32218 mailed a letter to Marisha Murphy 1821 B Sheridan, Fort Bliss, Tx 79904. When The correct address should have been1821 Sheridan B, Fort Bliss, Tx 79906. How can I correct this error.
 25th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
You really should tell us how she is racist and rude. When you make accusations how are we to know what is going on with you? Your poor spelling gives me an idea that you aren't exactly high up on the list of what people that should be criticizing others. Just because numerous friends of yours agree with you, doesn't mean much because all that indicates is that they are just like you. Also how many friends do you consider numerous, two, three, four, whatever?

Contact Us