logo

Celcom
Worst Customer Service
3. (18 mins ago)
broadwaytour.net
They took money for the tickets and never contacted me again
4. (19 mins ago)

Unauthorized transaction

Easy Health Center
Phone: 866-795-2009
easyhealthcenter.com
Easy Health Center, under the guise of "US Funding Solutions L 866-7952009" (taken from my checking account statement, ) took $59.95 from my account without my authorization. The ONLY possible link I can think of is a company that calls you posing as a company to help you secure a grant. The say they'll send you FREE information and a CD to help in your endevours. All it costs is the small shipping fee of the information which they'll want to debit from your checking account or credit card. by the end, not only to they want to take the small $0.23 for shipping out of your account, but they want to give you a "free" trial period for some other service that will automatically debit like $100 from your account a month later. Oh and I can't forget the OTHER services such as a free credit report portfolio or something. I was suckered into giving my account info out for the $0.23 for the shipping. Once they started throwing in all of these "FREE" gifts of trials, I immediately declined to even have them send the "FREE" information pack. I asked to speak to the supervisor on duty who assured me that they had canceled my unfinished order. After ending the call, I immediately called my banks customer service number to report a possible fraudulant event. And while I was on hold to talk with a representative, I accessed my account online to discover the charge had GONE THROUGH.
I recieved a new account number, and I thought my troubles were over. Apparentally they not only didn't cancel the "order", but have the gall to continue to charge my account being a different account number, and without me activating the special ON-LINE help account (that was supposedly not going to charge me if I were to read the mail info and decide to NOT use the service or sign on)
B E W A R E
After calling 866-7952009 (the number listed on my statement) the recording identifies the company as being Easy Health Center.com. and to go to that website to cancel any of their services and programs you may have been enrolled in. Of course, the website does not even exist!
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Nov, 2011 by   madz280 0 Votes
Thank you very much for this. I am a student desperate for money and i was just about to put my account details online. thank u so much for this
 10th of Jun, 2013 by   Tamikah John +1 Votes
I also was suckered by this company, they actually got my information by using my email account. They then signed me up for another company called Family Safe Life and US Funding Solutions. I wasn't aware that they had been secretly charging my account for two months. I called my bank and was informed that they use your email address to secure your credit and banking information. I had to cancel my cards and I have sent emails and I have an address for this company. US Funding company 461E.1000 South Street Unit B, Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062. I also have a number 866-795-2009. This company is pitiful. Using the govenment offers for grants, knowing that people need help. I am going to do everything possible to expose this company.. Please don't use this agency for anything they will only take your money. NO HELP HERE!!!
 14th of Jun, 2013 by   cwgrlatheart01 0 Votes
Does this have any connection to usbusinessfundingsolutions.com?
 27th of May, 2014 by   closettravel 0 Votes
same situation here. family safe life, usfundingsolutions.com and nationwide business and something else all charging on card without authorization. also contacted with the idea of a grant assistant and we had just recently applied for a grant via usda so it seemed legit. hundreds of dollars later and now have to file dispute with visa to rectify.
 9th of Jun, 2014 by   sbee13 0 Votes
Thank you for this information. I'm in a desperdesperate situation right now. And whoever is in this situation, wrwe most likely buy this stupidity. Gave all my infos and google them and found this forum. They charged me $3.87. I will call my bank right now and ask for a new debit card before it's too late. Thanks a lot!
 15th of Aug, 2014 by   Laural Hofsommer 0 Votes
I was also recently fraudulently charged $59.95 by a grant company ... US Funding Solutions.com was the only information my bank could give me. If you are even considering anything dealing with this company or any other under the guise of Easy Health Center please save yourself the grief and don't. I now have to go through the hassle of getting a new card for my account. Will NOT order anything on line unless I know the company is legit. Some people are just pure scum of the earth. BEWARE!!!
 15th of Oct, 2014 by   Cupcake3001 0 Votes
I received a phone call yesterday and they told me I was already approved for government grants. I gave them permission to charge my card the 3.87. I check my bank account and they charged that plus 19.97. I called and canceling and the lady was really nice. Then after I got off the phone I decided to call back because I wanted to ask a question. The lady wouldn't even let me talk she kept talking over me and told me there was no reason for her to listen to me because I had already canceled. I asked to talk to a manager and she told me she was the manager. I began to talk again and so did she. I told her she was being rude and a bitch and then she hung up on me. Yes, wrong of me to call her a bitch but she was so rude, I couldn't believe it. Total Scam!!!

Tax Hacks: 3 Tips to Avoid an Audit