logo

Nokia Uk Mobile Promo
Fake lottery
2. (39 mins ago)
Debonair Dogos
Debonair Dogos PUPPY MILL ALERT! Debonair Dogos debonairdogos.tripod.com , www.dogo.net , debonairdogo.tripod.com www.debonairdogoargentinos.com
3. (39 mins ago)
Makeover Essentials
scam, corrupt
4. (50 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
Do not purchase from these guys
5. (1 hr 27 mins ago)
Keranique
Rude customer representive

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

US Financial Resources/ grant, Oroville, California Complaints & Reviews - Wont return money

US Financial Resources/ grant Contacts & Informations

US Financial Resources/ grant

Posted:    Debra A.LaFauci

Wont return money

US Financial Resourses
1750 pine st.
Oroville, California
Phone: (530)534-1952
A packet of information was promised to me reguarding a grant . When I told the lady not to charge my account for the product she hung up the phone. After she said it was only going cost $3.98 and got my account info. Than she proseeded to adding on more money ( charges ). Thats when I told hr I wasn't interested.
Comments United States Government Grants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jul, 2010 by   lisa bo 0 Votes
Sorry about your experience with that company. However, I just want to let you know that our company US Financial Resource is not the same company that you had the negative experience with. There are a few sites out there with similar .com names. We do not charge our customers for the grant related information we provide; again, sorry to hear about your experience.
 7th of Oct, 2011 by   handbone 0 Votes
I relate to that complaint by Debra L I received about the same.and I am not stopping here.
They go by the name IDSAFEHAV PHONE #866-651-6906.
 12th of Jan, 2012 by   kelpo22 +1 Votes
My son also just got a phone call from someone saying she was from this company US FINANCIAL RESOURCES. I'm sure it was a fraud because she said it would cost $3.87 she just needed his c.c. number. If they're loaning money what would they be wanting money from him for?... good thing I stepped in who knows what she was going to do with his cc number. She also said her name was Shirley Smith and she was clearly from India. I don't know anyone from India with the name Shirley Smith... I honestly hope that someone puts a stop to this fraudulent behavior...Unfortunately there are a lot of naive people out there that will fall for it... Oh yeah the number that popped up on his phone was 61733210878 one extra digit... Hummm!!
Kelly P.
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   Franklyn Le +1 Votes
i just had a call from them today and my dumbass gave them my cc number and they charged me 19.95 and 3.87 on my account now idk what im going to do im so stupid ... FML if anyone know what to do please let me know asap
 23rd of Jan, 2012 by   BCAT 0 Votes
I got a call them guys too. I told them I don't give out my banking info over the phone. However, I would send them a check or put it on my pay pal acct. they refused to accept the payment so I knew that they were full of BS.
 25th of Jan, 2012 by   Shari Whitmire 0 Votes
I have been getting calls from someone who said that I had filled out an online form, which I did not and when I called the 800 number to check it out, I spoke with the rudest man ever. He had the gall to tell me to be quiet and let him talk and answer my questions. well let me tell you something, I let go on him and told him that I did not know how her talked to his wife, mother or any other female but he was not talkihng to me that way. I then told him to let me talk to supervisor and he told me he was one... well if he is, they need to better educate their employees how to talk to people...
 3rd of Feb, 2012 by   Ruth R. Clark +1 Votes
I just got off the phone with a "John Watson" (he asked me after the spelling how I would say this name) wanting the same $3.87. Told him I couldn't give him the information right then and he is to call back tomorrow lol. I googled the us financial resources and got this page. It just didn't sound right to me and I had a terrible time understanding him. Please do not give out your information on the phone when you do not know who you are talking to. Good Luck All
 6th of Feb, 2012 by   loveMe +1 Votes
thanks guys i needed to read this. there suppose to call me back tomorrow and now i can tell them to shove it :)
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   Donna Everhart +1 Votes
I received a call from a lady that could only tell me how beautiful my voice was. She skipped around questions and avoided answers the best she could. She promised a packet and charged $397 just to get my name on the roster so that I could get all the information that I needed to get an almost promised grant. Her name was Sophia Valaskes # 0613 from U. S. Financial Resources.com @ P> O> box 333333, Pleasant Grove, Utah, 84062. After getting the credit card info she read off a list of information so fast that I barely caught the $59.?? that would be charged to my account monthly. I had 10 free days before the charges started. When I tried to log onto the service, I could get on nor could I get into the support center. I am sure that this is a scam and am warning others. Don't be stupid like me.
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by   Missif +1 Votes
o.k. folks, thanks for the info...yes, I fell for it too, and gave out my debit card number, but I don't have any money, that's why I was seeking out a grant that I keep seeing information on. I just got my computer running again today, so I think I will attempt to contact them. I don't know why these companies are even allowed to keep misinforming the public as they do. Why hasn't there been a stop put to all this? Everyone knows all over this country we are having difficulties just meeting daily living requirements, yet the super rich are allowed to sucker us in, and destroy whats left of us. Life is not so great anymore for most of us, but then...who cares? Let me see if they're still in business. My little $3.87 has already been withdrawn, they got me on that one, don't need it to go any further!
 4th of Mar, 2012 by   Just Got Me +1 Votes
I guess I was suckered too...I went to the website and all the information is outdated so how can they help me if the information they are posting is outdated...This is a crime and I will be reporting them to the federal trade commission and the better business bureau...
 12th of Mar, 2012 by   sweetness 2587 +1 Votes
this company is the biggest fraud they have been calling me everyday and then hanging up finally I talked to a lady in who I could barely understand. She said she was from US Financial Resources so i immediately got on my computer and Googled it only to find hundreds of people who have been scammed by this company. I told the lady that I would not trust her company with my money because I don't want to get scammed for a bunch of money. She got really angry and told me that this is me and my family and that its my loss not hers. After rudely hanging up on me the only thing I could think was howwww professional!!!
 26th of Mar, 2012 by   leenalong 0 Votes
I've been getting calls from a company that was telling me that it would cost me 3.87 for info on a grant.good thing i looked it up first!i was thinking about doing it!
 26th of Mar, 2012 by   miatamtngirl +1 Votes
These creeps are calling me now 3 times a day. All with East Indian accents so thick you can't understand them. Sylvester and Dexter were their names?? definitely not Indian names. They will ask for the same information over and over trying to get your credit card #. They will tell you it is a one time offer and won't let you check the website they provide. If it is a one time offer why are they calling me 3 times a day. They will also tell you they are part of the BBB and will lose their jobs if you don't participate. I finally hung up on them after 25 minutes. Hope they don't call back. I too was told the fee was only $3.87 no mention of the monthly recurring $59 something on your credit card. Whatever you do do NOT give these people your credit card number!!!
 6th of Apr, 2012 by   Jickson Abalone +1 Votes
Well the US Financial resources is the biggest scam running across the united states. Actually this scam is a call center scam. Clients placed across the globe render targets to the people working in these kind of call centers and give them a target to achieve through any means. It's a experience I am sharing as a worked in these call centers over a 10 day period and when I knew the reality it was so gruesome. Breaking the human trust. Well the main part of the sales comes as soon as the agents grab the card they start reading a script where the actual Reality is hidden. And this same script read is recorded and saved as a legal proof for the customers as only a 'yes' from their part was enough to charge from them any amount of money from the cards on a monthly basis.
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   BB20 +1 Votes
Call your Bank or CC company and dispute those charges. Specifically state that they DID NOT PROVIDE the services that they had promised and accessed additional fees that you DID NOT AUTHORIZE. Its not to late. US Financial Resources IS NOT a legitimate manner in which to seek Government grants. Its a scam! I had a similiar experience but was able to catch it in time. Read my post April 18th, 2012 3:00PM PST. Good luck recovering your funds.
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   pukey +1 Votes
I also got a phone call saying i was accepted for a $9000 grant. i had to pay $3.87 and a 59.99 payment I could cancel after 10 days and I would get an application . Then 2 to 4 weeks later i would recieve my money. i gave them my debit card. How stupid! I didnt know they had these scams until I googled it. I will be contacting the BBB and try to cancel these charges. Wish me luck!
 24th of Apr, 2012 by   Thankfulone -1 Votes
Hurray for me, I googled it before giving any information. When I told them I was reading complaints on BBB they hung up on me. Hmm...
 16th of May, 2012 by   p.carr 0 Votes
I am so glad I was able to find this web site. Just got a call from them and yes they wanted my c.c number told them I did have one. They were surprised that I didn't have a little plastic card. Told me I could use someone else's. They are supposed to call me back tomorrow to get the c.c. So they can charge the 3.87. They can call back but they will definitely not be getting any c.c. Info. Thanks for the help.
 26th of May, 2012 by   James Wilborn +1 Votes
i applied for the goverment grant money for education after some they call me and they say they are calling from us financial resources
they provide me my username & passward and that person say me you have to write a letter in that letter you have to write how much grant you want, i fillup that application and i submit it and in 2 weeks i got my grant which i hope

Jury Duty Scam