logo

2. (3 mins ago)
Saudi Telecom
lucky draw scam
3. (9 mins ago)
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/SBLC
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds
4. (40 mins ago)
Think Insurance
THINK INSURANCE REVIEW STAY AWAY

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

U.S. Buildings Complaints & Reviews - Harassment!

U.S. Buildings Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Irate!

Harassment!

U.S. Buildings
I originally contacted this company because we were investigating storage buildings as a replacement for a barn. The company did not contact me for two weeks, by which time we had selected a contractor/builder to put in a metal pole barn. Since that time, U.S. Buildings has contacted us REPEATEDLY. Despite the fact that I have told them at least 6 times that we already have a storage building and to remove us from their call list, they continue to contact us; the caller always says, "I didn't know you wanted to be removed." Then they ask questions about what we bought and why. One guy even had the gall to tell me that we had chosen poorly and that they could do something another person had told me they could not do. I have requested via phone to be removed from their contact list at least 6 times and emailed the company requesting removal once. Despite that, this morning I received two more calls from them. This is, purely and simply, HARASSMENT. Don't make the mistake of allowing yourself on this company's contact list, or you will never hear the end of it!
Comments United States Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Mar, 2011 by   Annoyed at US Buildings +1 Votes
They call our business five times a day and everytime I am very nice about telling them we are not interested. We were initially interested in purchasing a steel building, but ended up with a different option. They are worse than salty used car salesmen. They hang up on you if you tell them you aren't interested. I called back to find a supervisor and they told me he was busy, but what is the problem. I told them we want to be taken off the list and he hung up on me. Sounds like they missed two oppurtunities to make a sale. I don't know why you would want to call someone, who is highly unlikely to buy your product, over and over again. Doesn't sound like very good time management on their part.
 19th of Dec, 2011 by   dcummi +1 Votes
ive told these people to repeatedly not to call my number but they do for days and weeks and months they contact me from differnt areas florida arizona other places all differnt people .. over the calls
 6th of Sep, 2012 by   djconklin 0 Votes
I told them that with my allergies I need to have the A/C running and since the phone I have is next to useless and my ears are shot I requested that the send me an email. They batted some email back and forth tried to tell me that they had to worry about snow--in the deserts of California?, rain--on the average the area gets 10" and earthquakes--the last one at 7+ was 20 years ago. Then they called again--the whole call came off like a boiler room operation to get the sale--when I asked that they shoot me an email, they hung up. I wouldn't advise anyone to buy anything from them. Note that when you do a search for "U. S. Buildings" and the word complaint you'll find that the first two listings are for their web site!
 5th of Feb, 2013 by   U.S. Buildings 0 Votes
We always honor people's requests to be removed from our lists, however, sometimes due to customer contact overload some of our information gets duplicated. If you will call our main line at 800-222-6335 and provide the operator with your name, state from which you are calling, and any contact information that you inquired with (email, phone #, etc.); we will remove your information from our system completely.

Sincerely,