logo

Arise
scam
2. (0 mins ago)
PayFlex Systems USA, Inc
Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
3. (0 mins ago)
Unethical business practice

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

URGENT@TARA-MEDIUM.COM Complaints & Reviews - did not receive anything for my money

URGENT@TARA-MEDIUM.COM Contacts & Informations

URGENT@TARA-MEDIUM.COM

Posted:    Mary McKenly

did not receive anything for my money

Tara Medium
urgent@tara-medium.com
I have paid for a reading never received it. I paid by my Master Card CAD29.95 The order ID #1268374283 I have asked to be reimbursed and have written twice to no avail getting an answer.I want my credit card reimbursed and somebody needs to do something about this scam The order was placed on 2010-08-17 Can you do anything about this. I am not paying for something I am not getting.

Sincerely

Mary McKenly
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More URGENT@TARA-MEDIUM.COM complaints
URGENT@TARA-MEDIUM.COM - Scam

Comments

20th of Dec, 2010 by   Jan Siemonsma 0 Votes
I submitted a payment for a reading on 12-07-2010 for 19.95 and didnot recieve any reading. If I donot get a reading I am asking for them to credit my account. I would like to know if she is for real or just a fraud.
My name is Jan Siemonsma and the AuthCode is:00652B. I was supposed to recieve My Great Personal Horoscope Reading. I continue to get e-mails from Tara but she is always asking for money to give me my horoscope. What is the deal?
 20th of Dec, 2010 by   Jan Siemonsma 0 Votes
I am very displeased with the results.
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by   louie santos 0 Votes
she is a fraud she got my money and i never got anything in return not even a reply
 28th of Jan, 2014 by   Sheryl Russell 0 Votes
I have not recieved any thing for the last year. My last payment was $29.00 in January 2014, the time before that last june 2013 was for $19.00 and I have not recieved any thing for my payments.
 3rd of Mar, 2014 by   yvonnespotts 0 Votes
Hello! I have a comment on receiving Tara's emails. I like them but sometimes i can't pay for them with a credit card. She can still email me with her ideas for me.
 16th of Mar, 2014 by   Patricia Beswick 0 Votes
Hello I too have tried many times to get my money back to no avail ?? I tried to complain but the section where you send refuses to recognise my email, yet back to the home page the message comes thro as "already in her address book"what can one do to get their money back ????Patricia Beswick
 3rd of Apr, 2014 by   JDredd 0 Votes
MORE TARA SCAM INFO HERE: parasites.blogspot.com/2010/06/the-tara-medium-scam-offshore-empire.html
 3rd of Apr, 2014 by   JDredd 0 Votes
Sorry wrong url. Go here: predators-and-parasites.blogspot.com
Look for Tara medium scam article for more info. Hope this helps.

Pay As You Drive Auto Insurance