logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (8 mins ago)
black onyx ring
One of the stones fell out on this 4 stone ring. How can I return it and get a replacement?
4. (28 mins ago)
Zazzle Black
charges credit card without authorization
5. (32 mins ago)

Upworkptr.com Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from these crooks

Upworkptr.com Contacts & Informations

Upworkptr.com

Posted: 2011-03-16 by    Plubbers

Stay away from these crooks

Upworkptr.com
upworkptr.com
I have reached the minimum payout of upworkptr.com few months ago which is $20, 000. I've got a total of $24, 000 on my total earnings page. I was so excited thinking I hit a jackpot considering this huge and easy money over the net. So I immediately went to the request payout link. To my dismay, it gave me a message that I have not yet reached the minimum payout limit of $20, 000 for standard members. I contacted support (no live chat nor forums available) which only replies through email. I was then told to wait for 30 days so I waited for 30 days. I did the same step 30 days after and there it goes again, I still have not reached the minimum pay-out (I already have $54, 000 total earnings). I started to think my suspicion might be true, this website may be a scam. To give them benefit of the doubt I emailed support for the 4 time, asking why I still can't request for payout when in fact I'm over the payout limit for standard members and had passed the wait time (according to them which is not on their terms of service.) I got the same reply, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS TO REQUEST PAY-OUT and INSISTED THAT I UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT. So I responded that I'm through with the waiting time, and never would I upgrade my account without getting the payment first. I have not heard anything again from them since...

Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Mar, 2011 by   pisonafisa 0 Votes
do you upgrade your membership? If you don't, you never get paid.your wasting your time.
 18th of Mar, 2011 by   pisonafisa +1 Votes
Make money online
 19th of Mar, 2011 by   jongos +1 Votes
I also experienced the same thing. This is a scam. on the face page explained that the funds will be disbursed when it reaches $ 20, 000. Payout for free members Limit 20, 000 USD - real money to your account! that the text contained in the front page.
fucking PTC
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   chuachy21 +1 Votes
yah right
 29th of Mar, 2011 by   Dave.S -1 Votes
I totally agree its fake, i have tried and i think trying to generate traffic at our time. Why don't try this, http://www.clixsense.com/?3434429
Its requires some patience but at least its genuine.
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   SHASHIKANT NARAYAN GODBOLE 0 Votes
The same thing is happening with me. I crossed $20, 000.00 limit but not getting payments. Today I reached $20, 550.00, and still they are saying I have to reach the limit. It seems they just don't want to pay. They are expert in not answering the letters. I can't take risk in upgrading and lose money, and I have no capacity to invest. I can invest only after receipt of payments from them. From today they reduced the links also.
What to do? It is our fate that we get such people.
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   Dave.S 0 Votes
I say to you all, these are merely crooks who want to earn at our loss. Surely who on earth would give you $50 for clicking. Am investing my time in clixsense, it requires some time investment but the rewards are realized later on. If you haven't joined but wouldn't mind something genuine, here is my referral link ounce again. http://www.clixsense.com/?3434429
Waste no time with crooks.
 8th of Apr, 2011 by   pastore14me 0 Votes
i think they are crooks.I cross $20000 limits over two months ago, they told me to wait for 30 business days, and today is the 35 business days.No one should deal with.they are fruadsters.
 8th of Apr, 2011 by   pastore14me 0 Votes
the last time upwork.com paid was on the 28/3/2011.since then they have not issue payments.please keep off upworkptr.com
 22nd of Apr, 2011 by   netherlands 0 Votes
FREE MEMBERS:
100% Free Membership
Worldwide Program - We accept all members.
Daily payouts, proofs and more...
Payout Limit 20, 000USD - real money to your account !

MY ACCOUNT:
Total Cash Earnings: $ 97, 125.0000

I send 15 times a email when i can cash out.No answer back.
1 time i get an answer back that i had to upgrade to request payout when i want.

Im not going to invest in a site that not payout to me.
 30th of Apr, 2011 by   zahidamir7861 0 Votes
You all are right and this is really a scam site. So please let others also know by posting same at ptc-investigations.
Hope it will save many peoples to be scammed.
 22nd of Jul, 2011 by   yameenkhan 0 Votes
i dont't understand what they will get in playing other feelings, i tried more than 100 sites not even a cent i got.But there is always a way to earn now i dont earn 1000 or 5000 cents per mail, now i am able to earn atleast 50$ per day which somes diretly into my paypal acc.

add my mail if u wanna only genuien details >> ibbukkhan@yahoo.in
 21st of Aug, 2011 by   crimsondragon 0 Votes
I too subscribed to a 'basic' membership, just because I was sceptical about the sustainability of the site, based on the members and the so called 'payouts' they have made. If what is correct on thier website, they are paying out more than they are bringing in. This website is designed to coerce surfers to buy thier 'premium' membership with no intention of paying out. Notice the names on the list. That should give you an idea.

If you are looking for a real PTC that does payout, even though it takes a bit more work (which is normal for a PTC), please go to ClixSense. They are reputable and they make regular payouts for basic and upgraded members, plust they will advertize your websites like a traffic exchange or safelist site. go to http://www.clixsense.com/?3696065 and sign up for a FREE account.
 3rd of Sep, 2011 by   jov123 0 Votes
I paid the upgrade more than a month ago but still have not been paid. These guys do not even answer your email. The one who took my money is called Damian Palczak with aol address.
 11th of Sep, 2011 by   leroy21 +1 Votes
paid me as Premium Member
09/08/2011 08:10 69921976 U5389757 (UpWorkPtr) + $19750.00
 11th of Sep, 2011 by   netherlands 0 Votes
FREE MEMBERS
Payout Limit 20, 000USD - real money to your account !

My cash account is $ 122, 675.0000
When i click on Request Payout its says:

You do not have required amount to request payout.
You may request payment after you have earned $20, 000.00.

So why have i to invest in a premium account if they not even paid free members.
 19th of Sep, 2011 by   roberti212 +2 Votes
I recived money from upworkptr.com
They paid me 10 days later after I paid Premium Membership,
[ by paypal ]
You can join to it:

earn money how me.
regards
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   tulip100 0 Votes
nothing to say friend every thing hear...
 15th of Aug, 2012 by   vardaan 0 Votes
i had paid $ 458 t them as per their demand. total above $60, 000 was in my account. instead activating my premium membership they suspended my account. THEY ARE CHEATS AND FRAUDA. THEY MUST BE PUNISHED. bonanja
 19th of Aug, 2012 by   vardaan 0 Votes
I HAVE FACED MUCH MORE THAN ANY ONE. I PAID THEM INITIALLY $ 198 + $ 30 FOR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP. THEY DEMANDED $ 199 + $30 MORE. I PAID THIS ALSO. MY EARNING CROSSED $ 60, 000. INSTEAD OF ACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT. THEY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT. I HAD SENT NOT LESS THAN 50 EMAILS. BUT NO RESULT. THIS S CERTAINLY A SCAM SITE.
ACTION MUST BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM AND ALSO AGAINST THE SPONSORS.
GOOGLE MUST ALSO NOT EXPLORE THEM.

AND PROPER ACTIN MUST BE TAKEN AGAINST THE PTR SITES.

Advice From 1998 - Bottled Water