logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Orbmik Furniture
I would be careful about doing business with them.
2. (35 mins ago)
DS-MAX PROPERTIES ARE A FRUAD COMPANY
DS MAX PROPERTIES ARE A FRUAD COMPANY
3. (42 mins ago)
Vizio
Class action lawsuit
4. (49 mins ago)
Thomas Sabo Online Store.
Taking of payment no receipt of goods
5. (50 mins ago)

United Parcel Service
Van Nuys Customer Counter
Van Nuys, California
Phone: (800) 742-5877
Hello, I have been wronged from UPS Van Nuys for over $2000.00 I was returning an ebay purchase of over $2000 to the seller.
They lost a package I insured for $2000. They left it on the persons porch with a value of $2000. without a signature that I requested. After months of running me around they refuse to honor my claim. Why did I pay $18 for insurance???
The counter person Tony harrison charged me $12.66 for shipping and $18.00 for service options ( I thought Insurance and sig del.) for some reason Tony didnt charge me the extra .75 cents for sig delivery and I guess the $18.00 was insurance only.
Tony admits to managers looking into my claim that I did ask for sig. delivery but was doing me a favor and not charging me for it. Some favor..thanks, I think he was just lazy.
UPS would not accept my visa bill that I paid ebay seller for item, they requested a certificate of apprasial whice I got for them...they later denied. They said they are denying my claim because ebay seller wont get a police report..of course he wont..he hates me for sending back his $2000 item.
Visa denied claim because there was NO signature to prove package was delivered.
UPS is a big scam and they are self insured by Crawford..avoid this company at all costs..FEDEx is the way to go.
Im going to take them to court..thanks for reading.
Rgds, Mike
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2009 by   sarnett 0 Votes
Maybe you ought to look at the guy receiving the pkg back. Sounds like he is the dishonest one here. The ups employee screwed up when he did not charge you. But ups also has a system that they can tell by gps and google world exactly where the package was left and when.
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   Mike McCrea 0 Votes
The bottom line is If UPS had done the shipping job the right way the package would have been returned the proper way and a refund would have been given, but they left it without signature and i cant prove it was delivered.

Unfortunately UPS dropped the ball on this one and Mr. UPS needs to pay up. Small claims case has been opened with the courts and on 9-29-09 we will see what the courts think of this claim.

With UPS being self insured with Crawford..making a claim with them is like having the chicken ranchers judging the chicken thieves.
 9th of Nov, 2010 by   TPS10000 0 Votes
Agreed! I work for UPS and must say management is a joke, virtually everything they do is contrary to common sense. And because of the union, There is a almost a cold war between corporate and workers. UPS will do anything and I mean anything, to keep their bottom line profitable wether that's screwing Hourly workers or customers.
@sarnett: They do not track packages with GPS they track them with hand held computers by scanning the boxes barcode. So for instance a driver could scan the box as delivered then throw it out the window, and when you go to check the tracking number to see where it is, it will say that it has been delivered

WFTV Todd Ulrich Online Job Investigation