logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Xhose Pro
Hose split open at the bottom
2. (0 mins ago)
Waste of time and money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

UPS, Houston, Texas Complaints & Reviews - UPS Sucks!

UPS Contacts & Informations

UPS

Posted:    Eric

UPS Sucks!

UPS
Houston, Texas
it takes them more than 2 hours trying to find a package which is just returned, but they failed!
UPS services sucks!
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Dec, 2009 by   UPS-SUCKS 0 Votes
UPS Sucks - customer service horrible. NEVER NEVER NEVER deliver a package when their supposed and customer pickup hours are EXACTLY same hours everyone else in the world is working (not even open Saturdays and Sundays).

If you're sending something thing that requires a signature, don't even bother.
 10th of Jan, 2010 by   Brown headaches 0 Votes
Wow - and I thought I was the only one with UPS problems.
1. Unfortunately, I've had people try to send things through UPS to a PO Box. We could ask why UPS even accepted them, but that's another topic. The first time the package went to someone in the same town with the same initials and last name. Fortunately, I worked with him (not related) and he brought it to work.
2. UPS took a Christmas package for my roommate to some other random address. I still don't know what they were doing. All she ever got back was the family photos that were in the package. The family that mistakenly received it ate the cookies and candy that was included.
3. UPS left a package on our doorstep that must have been stolen. We called the company and we drove over to pick up a new one since they were local.
4. UPS left a package containing medication that required refrigeration on our doorstep in the middle of summer in Dallas. It was not ours and when we called them to come pick it up and take it to the right address, they refused. We eventually ended up delivering the package.
5. There was another package we didn't receive. When we went to pick it up at their center they were very nasty about the whole incident.
These were all in the Dallas area. I figured the problems were just in this region because a company that was run that poorly couldn't possibly stay in business.
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   Jack vs the stupid ass of ups 0 Votes
UPS SUCk I order several roses for my girlfriend on valentines day and the stupid driver from ups deliver the packege to another place and Im sure he did on purpose because he has done it before.

PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT ORDER FROM UPS!!!
 24th of Feb, 2010 by   wonka bar 0 Votes
I hate UPS they have continually screwed up shipping dates and have even told me my address does not exist despite then having delivered a thousand packages to me over the years. UPS will delay your package if they flag other packages heading to the same location to be coast effective. I am amazed UPS will leave a package at an empty house during the day but will not leave a package an apartment complex with a neighbor or in the mail room. UPS is the worst parcel delivery service.
 7th of Jun, 2010 by   vmd239 0 Votes
My package was supposedly delivered tonight, but I never received it and no one in my family or house even saw UPS all day. They say they have my signature. Bullshit, I wasn't even home. This is the second time this has happened. I'm never using UPS again.
 15th of Aug, 2010 by   honeystar 0 Votes
Do Not Use United Parcel Service (UPS) for your Packages.
so i had a package bound to arrive today, august 16.

i was told that their courier tried to deliver the package on august 14, but i wasn’t at home. so i tried calling them (main branch, dispatcher, billing service, customer service, all numbers!) but either A) the phone was just ringing or B) the line was busy. I spent around 2 hours calling all of their numbers until someone picked up. She transferred the call to the dispatching person but it just kept on ringing, so she connected me to the customer service number instead. I gave her my details, the tracking number, and then she told me that my shipment will be delivered the day after since ALL OF THE COURIERS WENT HOME BY 8AM. THE HELL! I asked why, and the customer service person said that, because it is monday, a day after sunday (their rest day) there will be a lot of shipments so the couriers will go home? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

The reason why i chose UPS over the other shipping companies was because I thought shipments were expedited and shipping time was fast, and I needed the package by today (august 16 WAS the guaranteed shipping date, and lo! couriers were gone by 8am? whatwas that??) . A very bad service, in my opinion. Hidden fees, busy lines, no one picking up the phone, etc. I am never going to recommend UPS to my friends and colleagues nor am I to use it ever again. I did not get the service that I paid for.

MY BLOOD IS BOILING WITH RAGE AND HATRED AND REVOLT AND STUFF AND STUFF.

BOOOOOOOO.Do Not Use United Parcel Service (UPS) for your Packages.
so i had a package bound to arrive today, august 16.

MY BLOOD IS BOILING WITH RAGE AND HATRED AND REVOLT AND STUFF AND STUFF.

BOOOOOOOO.
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   zicko +1 Votes
UPS SUCKSSSSSSSSS BIG TIME. I am waiting for a package from New York, and it contains very important and extremely delicate documents. They freaking delivered to my house the first day at 10:30 am... WHO THE HELL IS HOME AT 10:30 am ON A WEEK DAY???????? EVERYBODY'S AT WORK PEOPLE...
I called them to complain the same day, and changed the delivery address to get it in the office. Today there was a big fire in the building in front of where I work, so the whole street was closed, police and firefighter trucks were everywhere, all the employees parked their cars on the street... When I called to check on my package this morning...FIRST OF ALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, THEY TALK WITH AN ATTITUDE, THE LADY SAID THAT THEY DELIVERED BUT NOBODY WAS THERE. I WAS LIKE: ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND???? THE WHOLE DAMN STREET WAS CLOSED BECAUSE OF THE FIRE... But guess what, they wrote on the report: HE CUSTOMER WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??? THEY'RE REALLY LAZY ASSES, AND STUPID DUMB BASTARDS.

Please do NOT use UPS, you will lose your time and evergy.
 3rd of Feb, 2011 by   shoupjw 0 Votes
Yea I fight with them all the time! I work till 3:30PM and have asked multiple times for them to try and deliver after 4:00PM and they just say their truck is in my area in the after noon only but I can drive to the local UPS and pick up the package. This is after two attemptes to deliver so it may take three days to get an overnight package. The newest issue happend today. I purchased somthing on ebay and the seller used UPS to ship. (I will ermember to ask the seller next time to use anything but UPS) This morning when I got up the tracking stated it was here in Denver at 3:16AM and scheduled for delivery before the end of the day. Because this item requires a signature I took the day off work so I could be here when it arrived. Yea it never arived and I kept checking the tracking all day. I had the tracking screen up and about 6:45PM the status changed to scanned with a dilivery date for tomorrow. When I called I get this BS about it was here in Denver but still on the truck and had never been scheduled for delivery. I told the guy that the computer stated it should be delivered today and he started talking about what the screen updated to saying that was all it had ever said. I agued with him about what the tracking actualy stated. Really long story short is UPS could care less about it's customers and everyone should boycot them!
 4th of Feb, 2011 by   kjoseph 0 Votes
My shipment has been sitting in northern Ohio, the state I also occupy, for 3 days now. Because it's now friday, it shall remain stationary until Monday meaning if they actually deliver it on that day, it will have officially taken 5 days to traverse the 4 hours it takes to get here. I'm pretty sure first settlers of the Ohio Valley took less time to get here.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   dc40mpa 0 Votes
UPS is the devil! I have a urgent UPS package that was ordered on Sunday, 02/06 and the shipper chose UPS (I would never do such a thing!) and shipped it 2nd day air. They didn't even pick the package up from the shipper until 7:54pm on Monday (UPS claims this day doesn't count towards the 2 day shipping because it's a "pick up period") and it got to Dallas on Tuesday 02/08 at 5:45pm. It has sat in Dallas for 3 days now. My tracking shows "on time, in transit" and 4 UPS customer services reps have told me that they aren't delivering anything in 1/3 of my state until the following Monday (02/14) due to weather and they have closed the facilities for the safety of their staff. I call the local UPS stores and they laughed and said I had been lied to because they have been dealing with trucks for business and residential shipments all week and they haven't missed a single delivery route all week. What's more disturbing is amazon.com where I made the order said it is always easier and faster to just pay for a one day air re-ship on items than to deal with customers being involved with locating lost UPS packages.
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   UPSBLOWS 0 Votes
The UPS is a stain on our society. I have yet to receive a package from them on time, their hours BLOW, they continually delay packages and I always seem to be the last stop, which often goes beyond their operating hours and into the next day. I hate the UPS with a passion. Whenever I order an item off the internet, I check to see if there are any other options besides UPS. Vendors must use UPS so extensively because they're cheaper. But since I could hitchhike there and back faster than they can deliver a package one-way, it seems like vendors (AND their customers) are only having money outright stolen from them. USPS delivers like clockwork and I'm always relieved when UPS does a handoff with USPS and my package arrives before the weekend. It's only happened twice, but it's always a pleasant surprise.

To reiterate -- UPS SUCKS!!!
 5th of Mar, 2011 by   longingforcompetence 0 Votes
I would like everyone with a UPS account to carefully review their invoices. In the last three invoices, UPS has fraudulently and deceitfully changed the actual sizes of the packages I shipped from 17x17x17 to 18x17x17... small change, huh? Besides being completely untrue, this one inch (according to UPS's "oversize package" rules" ) effectively doubles the "billed weight" of the package. They get to bill me 50% more for the freight and hope I don't review the invoice or remember the boxes. However, since we only stock the one size box, I do notice... I call them... they apologize for their mistake... correct it and hope I don't bring it up again. I am sick of this and wonder how many other small business owners this happens to and they don't notice. Please pay attention and speak up. They are obsequious to companies like Amazon and other big shippers... and out to screw the small businesses. Don't let this happen to you!!!
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   jjlnyc 0 Votes
How about the drivers LIE on the door tag?!! I had an "attempted delivery" and wasn't home. Driver checked the box that says "The sender required a signature at the time of delivery." Except the sender did NOT request that option. That was on a Friday, and for an item I need ASAP. Unlike FedEx, I cannot reach the local "customer service" center here in Brooklyn NY on a Saturday, nor can the 800 number customer service reps.

Driver also did not check any of the "Before 10:30/10:30 - 2:00/2:00-5:00/after 5:00" boxes. Apparently they wont do that for Ground Shipped packages (this package traveled from Edison NJ to Brooklyn NY - of COURSE it will go ground - Air would be idiotic!) After 40 mins speaking with various reps at UPS Central, I now still have to wait until Monday to see IF the driver will accept the sender's original request that a signature is required but that it does not have to be in person. It may or may not happen, apparently it is the Driver's discretion. How about them apples? The one's who are getting PAID get to decide how they will leave a package and when, with delivery is at THEIR convenience, rather than the discretion and convenience of those who are actually PAYING for the service...
 16th of May, 2011 by   Anon67546 0 Votes
I BARELY heard the jerk driver knock, but since I heard it, I stood up and walked out of the room and walked down the stairs to the front door. Halfway down a normal house steps I hear the truck start up. I booked it out the door and chased him halfway down the street but he wouldn't stop. Thanks for giving me 30 seconds to answer the door jerk! And the kid on the phone at cusomer service can't speak like a human being and doesn't really care. I finally hung over I'm sooo pissed. I HATE UPS!!!
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   A Paul Stevenson +1 Votes
My only complaint seems to always be with the lack of communication on UPS's end. At times when I order merchandise I'm told it'll arrive on a specific date and then it arrives earlier or later than promissed. Which can happen, I get it! Just please let me know what's going on. I feel like UPS should just say: We really don't know when you'll get your package...maybe today, maybe tomorrow...maybe never (the latter has happened before.lol). I want to cheer for UPS. I want to sing their praises, scream it from the green-friendly roof tops of Lakeview. Really! But in all honesty I'm not even sure they want my business. I'd use another delivery service but sometimes it's just not an option. c'est la vie?
 30th of Jul, 2011 by   Ella mojo jojo 0 Votes
My Wii fit plus balance board is 8 months due! And I just got it todayyy. This is BS
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   Jaylakes 0 Votes
I ordered a new keyboard on Monday 8/8/2011. The shipper took 1 day to have it picked up by UPS, and it was shipped next day air. 8/9/2011 10:17PM, Origin scan.
No movement since. The keyboard is still sitting in Austin TX, with a scheduled delivery date of 8/10/2011 15:00 Eastern to Cambridge, MA. The time in Cambridge is now 18:00 (6pm).
Now here comes the kicker.. the tracking page says.. "In Transit: On Time"
WHAAAA????
When I called customer service to ask how exactly they expected to bend the laws of space-time, I was told "Well sir, you can submit a claim as soon as your package is delivered".
To which I asked "Pray tell.. if UPS never chooses to deliver the package to ANYONE.. doesn't that mean you never have to pay for your negligence or failure to complete an agreed upon task? AND WITHOUT NOTICE?"
he had no answer. Sounds like a sweet gig. Rake in the cash... never deliver the package.. and policy dictates they never have to do a damn thing about it. Pretty much done with UPS. Any company that solely uses them has just lost my business. Total BS
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   Jaylakes 0 Votes
Ok, one more.
Some time ago, I was living in an apartment building. I'd had many UPS packages that had never showed up. The building had a leasing office that was authorized to take deliveries whenever we weren't home.
Not only would UPS refuse to deliver to them, I'd never hear them knock or ring the buzzer. I suspected perhaps my buzzer was broken, so I called maintenance many times. No break found. Works perfectly.
One day, I happened to be sitting on the stoop outside having a smoke. I happened to be expecting a package that day. I watched intently as the driver left his truck at the end of the walkway, sprinted up to the door with nothing but a "Sorry we missed you sticker" in his hand. He opened the outer door, stuck it to my mailbox, and sprinted back to his truck. No.. he didn't knock OR buzz. I yelled after him "Excuse me, was that for (my name)?" He stopped dead in his tracks. I said "I noticed you were kind enough to tell me you were here, but clearly never intended to burn so much as a calorie giving the package to me." He shoved the box at me, and drove off. Sucks to get busted, eh champ?

Avoid Holiday Charity Scams