logo

Lobel Financial
Rip off
2. (2 mins ago)
J White Publications
Bill with no agreements made
3. (7 mins ago)
Ooma
Be aware
4. (31 mins ago)
NewEgg
Rebates
5. (36 mins ago)
Regus
hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by Reps

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

UPS Complaints & Reviews - A UPS driver left a package outside our door on Thursday that belongs to somebody down the street

UPS Contacts & Informations

UPS

Posted: 2011-03-10 by    Korkove

UPS
We've called 4 times, twice with assurances that they would come over and get it and take it to the right person. Well, it's Saturday afternoon and the box is still there and it's got medical supplies in it that I hope will not be damaged by being baked in the Texas heat.

My roommate called on Thursday night and was told by the agent that someone would be there the next day. When the box was still there on Friday, at 5pm, I called and again was assured that because it was medical supplies somebody would be out "right away."

When it was STILL there at 10pm, I called again. The first person I called last night put me on hold for 10 minutes then hung up on me. The second agent I had last night sounded half asleep when he first answered. When I gave him the tracking number, he insisted that the package had been delivered. I explained that yes, it HAD been delivered to the WRONG address. His answer was "That can't happen." Then he kept talking over me - this is insanely rude and made me quite irate.

He said if I was so concerned and the other address was so close, why didn't I just take the package over there? I told him that I did more or less the same job he did for an INTERNATIONAL computer company and would get fired for pulling that behavior. He just kept talking and giving assurances, but "couldn't promise" anybody would call us back. I doubt that he ever put in the supervisor request because I threatened to report him for being a jerk.

By the time I went to bed at midnight, the box was still sitting on the porch. My roommate finally found the other person's phone number and called her. She left a voice message that the box was over here and that we couldn't get those fools to come get it. I hope she rips somebody there a new one.

Is this how you want your customers treated? Telling customers to deliver packages themselves? Talking over callers? Not forwarding supervisor requests? Needless to say I am less than impressed with this encounter with your agents. I will have to seriously consider using UPS for my personal and business deliveries.

Thanks for nothing. There was an automated e-mail promising a response w/in 24 hours - that was 16 days ago - we have never received ANY response. I guess they don't care about customers.
Comments United States Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Internet Lottery Scams