Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

upromise.com Complaints & Reviews - My bill went up $125 from what it would have been with my previous supplier

upromise.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-01-05 by

My bill went up $125 from what it would have been with my previous supplier

Upromise.com
upromise.com
BROKEN " UPROMISE" - Don't fall for the "promise" on Upromise web site for Reduced energy bills if you switch your energy supplier to Energy Plus Holdings. My bill went up $125 from what it would have been with my previous supplier. Then, when I went to cancel, I was told I had to wait through another billing cycle, so this "Promise" may cost me a few hundred dollars by the time I switch back!Do your research, don't believe the misleading statements on Upromise. Better check out their other "deals" before you sign up too! Neither company would help me in any way.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More upromise.com complaints
upromise.com - Promotes Sleazy Companies [0]

Comments

6th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

upromise.com - This is a complete scam
Upromise.com
upromise.com

This is a complete scam. It has caused nothing but hassles and the customer support is terrible and poorly trained. They make up policies or they don't follow up after you make copies and document the transaction and pay the postage to mail to them.

Contact Us