logo

Attorney Ken Sissel
Quick to Help
3. (21 mins ago)
Gcspecials.com
I got scammed because legitimate plant sellers state the height of the plants they will deliver to a customer
4. (38 mins ago)
Rude Service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Unsecured Loan Source, Fort Lauderdale, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Scam Scam

Unsecured Loan Source Contacts & Informations

Unsecured Loan Source

Posted: 2011-07-16 by    Jluck8812

Scam Scam

Unsecured Loan Source
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Phone: 1 -855-500-3863
unsecuredloansource.com
I was contacted today by www.unsecuredloansource.com, they told me that I was pre-approved for a loan.
The problem is that I had to pay $495 upfront fee. So i did and now I never hear back from the again 100% scammed.
Thanks
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2012 by   ms. kelly +1 Votes
we were told by a female by the name of Stacey, piece of cake we have 3 lender GUARANTEED approve for the amount of 25, 000 and I CAN PICK WHICH ONE... HAHAHA... AFTER WE PAID $699.00 never heard and even hung by Stacey, when i called and ask her where are the guaranteed lenders that approve us, it is time to bring them out ... she hung up on me... then Wendy tried to clean up her buddy, and said yea it is confusing for pre-approved to approve, , , I RESPOND NOT FOR ME MAYBE FOR STACEY I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE OF PRE-APPROVE VERSE APPROVED... BY THE 8TH DAY OF ALLOWING THEM TO PLAY THIER BS GAMES. I WAS ADVISE TO SPEAK WITH THIER MANAGER DAVID, AND HE GAVE US A SONG AND DANCE WE WILL WORK ON CASE... I ADVISE HIM IF YOU LIKE BUT WE NOW WANT OUR MONEY BACK FOR NO SERVICES WAS RENDER ALSO PER STACEY IF WE CAN'T HELP WHICH WE ALREADY HAVE 3 GUARANTEED LENDERS FOR YOU AMOUNT OF 25000, FOR YOU GUYS WE GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK... WHEN I STARED TO SING TO DAVID I WANT MY MONEY HE PLAYED AND LIED HE AS OF FRIDAY { 02/17/2012}, HE HAS CHASE FOR A LOAN... OK IT'S WEDNESDAY AND NO ONE IS HOME... LIES AFTER LIES...
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by   ms. kelly 0 Votes
please allow me to post the name of company UNSECURED LOAN SOURCE, LIGHTHOUSE, FLORIDA...954-284-0046... LET ME END MY STORY AS OF TODAY { 02-22-2012}, CALLED THE OFFICE AND WENDY ANSWERED PHONE AND SAID YOU CAN MAKE ALL THE COMPLAINTS YOU WANT BUT NOTHING WILL BE DONE ... LETS HEAR IT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICES... I HAVE YET FOR THE OWNER TO CONTACT ME... YOU HAVE MY NUMBER...

MS.KELLY
 13th of Nov, 2012 by   cross1110 0 Votes
I got a affidavit from a detective in florida concerning this compnay. If people would sign those and get them back to him then they can go after these guys. Hopefully get our money back. What they did is illegal in the state of florida.
 13th of Nov, 2012 by   cross1110 0 Votes
I got a affidavit fro a detective in florida concerning this compnay. If people would sign those and get themback to him then they can go after these guys. Hopefully get our money back.
 21st of Nov, 2012 by   Tommy89 0 Votes
So unsecured loans and first Solution is a Scam? Lori helped me out than Isabella than another lady who was about to finalize my loan... but i never did it and pulled out my 499 dollars right away in my bank... after that they kept calling me and calling me... after seeing all this negative comments i didnt want to get that loan any longer...

StyleChest.com Fraud