Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

unlockusa.com

Posted:

Stole Money, This Site is a Scam

unlockusa.com
The claim to provide unlocking codes, to be able to use any service provider in your phone, but it's a SCAM. All you'll get is a lighter wallet.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Who are you? Why you said such thing. We are dr.UnlockUSA on ebay, check our feedback. We are realiable with 99.7% possible with over 12, 000 feedback. We cannot scam and have such excellent rating.
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    +1 Votes
There customer service can be told what they are !! A true SCAMMERS
 15th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/y042b.jpg[/IMG]
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
YES THEY JUST SCAM ME TOO !!! THEY SENT EMAIL SAYING THEY ARE MAILING MY UNLOCK CODE AND THEN THE NEXT DAY I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM MY BANK SAYING SOMEONE CALLED UNLOCKUSA FROM PAY PAL GOT AHOLD OF MY ACCOUNT AND TRIED TO BUY AIRLINE TICKETS PLUS THEY DID BUY SOME OTHER STUFF. SO MY BANK CANCELLED MY CARD AND ARE IS INVESTING IN IT NOW. YOU GUYS ARE WRONG & WILL BE GETTING YOURS SOON!!!
 21st of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I think you may have a misunderstanding.
First, we do not accept credit card, we only accept Paypal which do not have your credit card information. We cannot charge airlines tickets or buy other stuff without your credit card information.

Second, you should make a police report with your local police so they can investigate this scam. I will co-operate with you and the police to help them catching this credit card fraud.

Feel free to contact me at UnlockUSA@gmail.com anytime.

Team UnlockUSA
Peter
 21st of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
Answer to SATAN2204

You should post the complete chat, my unprofessional comment was respond to your profanity. Yes, I admit my fault for my part of professionalism but this does not compare to your comment.

Team UnlockUSA
Peter
 17th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
You must have the wrong site! I got my canadian phone unlocked in 15 minutes for .99 cents!
Peter Rocks! And he's very professional.
I highly recommend unlockusa!
 17th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I might have been scammed by unlockusa.Com too. Theor contact email comes up in my spam as undeliverable address. See Picture. There is no record of my order in there system. The live chat never responds. The only thing I have is my paypal transaction number. I hope that is enough to file a police report and suit against the site.
 20th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi Zeerih, my contact email address is sales@UnlockUSA.com. I do not see any picture from your message. If you did make an order, please forward your Paypal Transaction ID and phone IMEI number to sales@UnlockUSA.com and I will personally make sure your order is properly process or refunded (whichever you prefer). Without your Paypal Transaction ID or IMEI number information, I cannot search for your order. I have been in the unlocking business for over 10 years and would never consider scam you for one order. If this is system or server issue, I will make sure to process your order immediately and correctly.

Saving on Halloween