logo

Triple L Horse Rescue
Fraudulent Solicitation for Funds
3. (3 mins ago)
uadreams.com
The owners need only money and you get nothing
4. (30 mins ago)
Lufthansa
Missing Undelivered Baggage
5. (38 mins ago)
wigsway.co.uk
They took money and haven’t provided order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Unknown Credit Agency, Powells Point, North Carolina Complaints & Reviews - Harassing Phone Calls from 888-611-6904

Unknown Credit Agency Contacts & Informations

Unknown Credit Agency

Posted:    jsrock563

Harassing Phone Calls from 888-611-6904

Unknown Credit Agency
Powells Point, North Carolina
I keep receiving phone calls from the number 888-611-6904 leaving some robotic drivel on my answering machine about collections for someone else's credit. I have asked these morons to STOP calling me and have pointed out numerous times that they have the wrong number. They promise to update their records, but never do, as the calls continue (sometimes as many as three times in one day). I have have changed my residential number THREE times now, I'm paying the extra fees to have my number UNLISTED and I have also registered my current number on the National Do-Not Call Registry. Yet...the calls continue unabated. What can I do to get this BS to STOP!? Does the FCC get involved in matters like this? If so, who do I contact to take legal action.

PS I have seen other postings where the number originates from GMAC. However, the agency that keeps calling me is NOT GMAC. I'm not certain of the company's real name, but "Ally Financial", "Allied Solutions" and "Allied Financial" has been used in the past. For the record, if it IS GMAC, I have not purchased a car through GMAC and do not own a car that is manufactured by General Motors.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Protect Consumers from Credit Card Rate Hikes