United Reporting Alliance

grand sweepstakes winner

united reporting alliance
6170 west mead #045
los vegas, Nevada
Received a "certificate of redemption" in the mail, with a claim code number #20501505, saying that i can redeem $125, 000.00 if i enclose a check for $2.75. Had a G. Robert Vincent, signature. So call Personal Eligibility Report: Also it said time sensitive, respond within 7 days. Please check in to this so people wont get scamed,
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful?

18th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Informed of unclaimed award money, asked to submit check in the amount of $2.75.
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am receiving unsolicited info that claims I have won $125, 000.00by sending them $2.75.
 29th of Dec, 2008 by    +1 Votes
my attitude is why let this go on, and why cant the law stop this, "tracing or something, " STOP THIS!!!
 13th of Jan, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This her again, they mail me from;6170 West Lake Mead #045 Las Vegas, NV 89108-2661, and Iguest fromtheir to theirtthey have a envolpe in close ATT; PROCOESSING DEPT.//URA this is the addess; UINTED REPORTING ALLIANCE PO BOX 4500 CORONA, CA92878-4500 THAT'S ALL.
 7th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
one more complaint about united reporting alliance. well i didnt fall for the scam lol. and you shouldnt either'
 26th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
My mother, who has dementia, evidently gave them permission for auto withdrawal from her checking account.

I see a debit to them for the $2.75 and then another one for $33.

I need to stop this!!!
 15th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
you people should stop taking people for fools, you should get caught and sent to jail fuck you all may yous all go to hell,
fuck you fuck you
fuck you fuckyou.
fuckyou fuckyou.
 15th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
i also received one of these letters claiming i won 125, 000 and all i have to do is send a check for 2.75. well i didn't fall for it either.
 8th of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
These people have to be the most ignorant people in the world. If they think that people aren't going to check the internet for dummies like them they are sadly mistaken. They are really taking a lose by sending letters which cost and stamps. HA HA
 8th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
me too with the united reporting alliance and mail it to Corona Ca. 92878-4500
 9th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

United Reporting Alliance - Beware of Scam!

I got a letter stating that I've won 125, 000 dollars, if I return 2.75 along with the detachable slip to win my initial 125, 000 dollars.

IT IS A SCAM. Do not send in anything. Thank You.
 15th of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Just got a "notice of Assessment" in mail...stating I've a chance to win a large X amount of money, with an ID# but to respond..with in 7 days...along with a Check for $2.75...when upon reading further the tiny print...
and here is the scam..."I HEREBY AUTHORIZE URA TO DEBIT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR $2.75 FOR THE INITIAL REPORT AND $33.00 RECURRING ANNUALLY OR $ 2.75 MONTHLY UNTIL I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION." So beware...consumer's...that the scams are out there and always read the tiny print...I have included 4 pictures of the letter taken with a digital camera...pictures may be fuzzy somewhat...due to camera, not being very costly...
1st..Photo...the Notice of Assessment
2nd..Photo...the Acknowledgement of Intent(Their spelling not mine)
3rd..Photo...the Tiny print in lower right hand corner
4th...Photo...the Entire Letter.
 24th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Any company that charges an account is listed by name and some have a phone number. If there is a phone number listed for the charge on her account, call the number and cancel whatever it is she signed up for.

Good luck!
 13th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
enclosed a check, no cash or money order, thats a clue, so they want your check account number so they can steal all of your money, I wouldn't be so stupid to fall for it, crazy scam, called them a fool.
 14th of Sep, 2009 by    +1 Votes
fuck you! why people can't be straight up due to ressession time. hope you get what is coming to you.
 11th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

United Reporting Alliance - wanting money
Randy McLeod

I too, received a letter claiming I won $125, 000. But have to mail in a FEE of $2.75. What a scam. Tore up the letter.
 13th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Wow I just got one in the mail today! talking about the same scam crap too! The red flag is why does it have to be your personal check? money orders should be just a fine. They want to take all of our money out of our checking account! Sorry bro! I'm not a fool!!! Ha!

Contact Us