logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
bellojewelsonline.com
I got completely different ring
2. (17 mins ago)
IC+Freeshipping.com
False billing
5. (22 mins ago)
luxola.com
Fake discount and misleading info on the website

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

United Prize Identification Center, Linden, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Horrible people

United Prize Identification Center Contacts & Informations

United Prize Identification Center

Posted: 2014-02-15 by    Dope92

Horrible people

United Prize Identification Center
PO BOX 1698
Linden, New Jersey
I received email from the company United Prize Identification Center. They stated that I won some prize, and they told me to pay $20 in order to confirm my address. I sent them payment, and after that I waited for confirmation email, but nothing arrived. The company is scam, and they steal money. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they deal or provide information to such horrible people.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Feb, 2014 by   Jose A Rivera Jr. 0 Votes
I am a retired vet, I see the offer of a check that has a letter stating that I need to send a check or MO of $20.00;in order for my or someone else payment of a prize. Why do you not send me the check and I will gladly send the $20.00 to N.J. Be very happy to send you more money if the check is not a scam.
 24th of Apr, 2014 by   sparky2727 0 Votes
I received a letter today stateing that I will get a chegk for $797, 799.00 but they want me to send them $20.00 frist. lol
 17th of May, 2014 by   Todd Barnett 0 Votes
Center My Husband got a letter today to send 20.00 for Immediate cash
Transfer and Transmittal Authorization of Amount for 797, 799.00 ad do not trust a bit! From United Prize Identification P.O. Box 1698 Linden NJ. 07036-0007 please someone out there help people like us get those scammers and put them in Jail! Todd Barnett.
 17th of May, 2014 by   Bellamie 0 Votes
If anyone says you need to PAY to receive a prize, RUN! It is a scam.
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   aiesha 0 Votes
I received a letter saying i have won 797, 799.00 too, and that i need to seed 20.00 also
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   aiesha 0 Votes
To the director of Accountancy, Blyun you should get on your knees and ask god to forgive you, how do you sleep at night!!
 24th of Jun, 2014 by   Anita Baker 0 Votes
Whey did I get this in the fo $797, 799.00and they want me to send thenms20.00 doollers
What shoul I comcast other send them the $20.00 WHAT SHOUL I DO DO
 24th of Jun, 2014 by   Anita Baker 0 Votes
Why did you sen me a chec fo$797, 799.00 can I cash it or whstOr wwhat

Con Artists Are Targeting Animal Lovers!

Latest Groups