logo

NetSpeand
Wont give me my money
5. (29 mins ago)
Netspend Prepaid Visa Card
Ripped off my money placed a hold on my account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Barry

Scam and cheating

United Payment Services
unitedpaymentservices.com
I do not rip off customers. To my dismay, United Payment Services challenges almost all of my orders through them. They make me provide invoices and delivery confirmations. Thats fine and good business practice on a sample of processing but not all. Once you provide them that info, they ask for more affidavits to release your money. It has been 3 months they have held my +$3, 000.00 and even after sending all info they have requested. They will never send anything in writing requesting info because they can continue to lie over the phone. I am now forced to wait the six months they claim they can hold my money. They will not do any investigating themselves leaving it all up to the biz owner. Do not use United Payment Services for any cc processing, you will wait 6 months to get your money.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2009 by   unitedpayment 0 Votes
when you sign up for a merchant account there are certain guidelines that need to be followed. If you do not follow them then the risk management department will reserch the transaction to make sure it is valid. once a history is established with the company then this practice will no longer occur. We never lie or hold moniey as the claim states. This post is an outright lie and fabrication
 16th of Mar, 2010 by   TAIK +1 Votes
THEY ARE SCAMBAGS. THEY LIE IN EVERY ASPECT. THEY PUT ME IN A THREE YEAR CONTRACT WITH TERMINATION FEES WITHOUT ME TO KNOW ANYTHING. THEY CHARGE DIFFERENT FEES THAN THE ONES THEY PROMISE. MISLEADING IN THEIR ADVERTISING AND TOTALY NOT TRUSTFULL. THIS COMPANY HAS ALREADY A LOT OF COMLAINTS IN http://www.la.bbb.org I DONT KNOW WHY THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS AND THE OWNER IN JAIL WHERE THEY BELONG TO. I BELIEVE IN JUSTICE. I AM TAKING LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST THEM.
 1st of Dec, 2011 by   Brandi2022 0 Votes
They sold my account to First Data without my knowledge that was big mistake that pissed me off. Although I'm glad they did because First Data is nice and they go the extra mile to make me happy. Second they lied about the gateway promo w/ Authorize.net saying they would support my business and now they Authorize.net is terminating my account because I sell adult content. I made it clear to the lying sales rep Adam Diaz what my business consisted of and I should have never been signed up w/ Authorize.net. Needless to say I'm now looking for another gateway in the midst of still trying to open a new business. This company will stop at no means to suck you in and seem very nice but once you are in they are really nasty and don't give a damn about their customers or the lies they told to get them as customers. All new business owners should know about this company. Don't go through United Payment Services! Do you and your business justice by avoiding them asap.
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by   acaxochitl 0 Votes
The same thing has happened to me where United Payment Services also put me in a 3 yr contract without telling me and forging my "electronic signature" on the "contract." They also slammed me with a termination fee without my knowledge, too! I have retained an attorney to try and get my money back where they went into my bank account and took the money out for these items I just reported. My bank paid them, even though there was no money in my account and now I am looking at having to pay the bank back, plus all the overdraft fees associated with this!!

Tax Day: 5 Things to do Now