logo

raiseyourpaddlez.com
Impossible to reach moderators
4. (7 mins ago)
Amy Jergen &Julie Rylatt
Lying in an child abuse & neglect case to
5. (14 mins ago)
reputation-sentry.com
They cancelled the deal with me and no money back

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Valerie

Scam billing

United Benefit Services
ubserv.com
I started using united benefit services as a (give me) for ordering magazines. I was given a number and the online information which I don't even use. I tried the number given to me to cancel my subscription and it doesn't work. I basically just gave up on it but I saw that other people have the same problem with this company. If any one out there knows how to cancel this subscription please let me know. I don't even read the magazines and would like to cancel them too but I get so many don't know how to cancel them. I have lost all the information that they gave me somehow when I had someone come to clean my house... again If anyone knows how to cancel the subscription to United benefit services (discounts and rewards) please let me know.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009 by   Kat 0 Votes
I was also in the same boat that you are in. I called the number that was given to me but like you said it did not work. My husband then called the number of the magazine companies which they gave him another number. By the third number he finally got ahold of the company. The said that I could not cancel my subscription. We told them that if they did not cancel my subscription and take payment off of my credit card we would cancel our credit card. My husband spoke to the manager who said that they would put "Refuses Payment" and I would no longer be billed but if someone in my family orders magazines from this company they will have to pay what I refused. A month later, United Benefit Service is once again charging to my credit card. I immediately called my credit card company and explained that my husband talked to this company and they would stop payments but they are still charging. I told them that I was not happy and would like them to block this company from my credit card. Because I could not get ahold of United Benefit Service my credit card company did it for me. I still have to pay what they charged me this month but will be compensated next month. I hope this helps. Good luck.
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by   Marie456 0 Votes
I recently just had the same thing done to me. However, I never ordered their survices! I get a charge from my checking account, by way of my debit card. I had to really search, and as my bank for help. I finally got the number to this company. United Benefit Services toll free number is: 1-866-953-2937. I called this number and talked to a lady who really was not going to help me. I stood my ground and demaned a refund! I told them that I have proof that I didn't order their services. Only then, did the lady tell me that she would refund the money they had taken from my account.

Don't let people control your money! Especially these kinds of companies.

Good luck!
 29th of Oct, 2010 by   Beagle2014 0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to me too. I don't even remember signing up for the services and they refused to give me a refund but said they would cancel my subscription, and I got billed again this month!!! You can bet I am calling back tomorrow and straight out asking for the supervisor or manager! I will definitely call my bank and see if they will block it too! I'm a college student I can't afford to pay fifty dollars for something I don't use; let alone didn't sign up for!
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   CORRECTOR11 0 Votes
The complaint has an incorrect weblink to another United Benefit Services, a very reputable insurance agency that does not sell subscriptions. Please correct.
 20th of Jul, 2011 by   JohnnyComments 0 Votes
I have the same happen to me. But I got a call from one of their Representative saying "Thank you for
considering United Benefit Services." He went on about the benefits or what prizes I would receive and then he said we will send all this to your Email. Then he said "what Email would you like us to send the inforatmion." I said the "Email that I placed in your file. " He said "I am sorry I do not seem to have that." At that point I knew that something was wrong about this call so I hung up!! Well, Now I see a $39.99 charge on my account. I called back and the Representative is going to Cancel the order.
Like the rest of the Complaints, I have no idea what United Benefits Services is and I did not Order any such service. I think this is Outright stealing of my credit card information and applying a charge that I did not approve. I think this can be consider a from of Custmer Fraud by United Benefit Services.
 29th of Dec, 2011 by   dexterman 0 Votes
I have just ran into the same problem. We ordered magazines that were offered thur a received phone call and agreed to pay a total of 68.28 for three months, and when we received the confirmation it stated 68.28 for 19 months, and our credit card was also billed an additional amount of 29.99 listed as united benefits services which we never agreed to. After doing some research I found this site and it explains it all, a scam. I have immediately cancelled my credit card, and alerted them as to what I fell into. It is unfortunate people can't be trusted, and I will never allow anyone to sell me anything over the phone again, I should have known better in the first place. I hope these complaints are held valid and persued thru proper channels to be stopped.

Pyramid Saimira Scam Forgery