Union Telecom Usa

Posted:

unable to reach customer services

Union Telecom USA
Virginia
uniontelecomusa.com
Union Telecom USA is a big cheater. Their telemarketers keep calling you till you sign up. They also boast of the lowest calling rates to India. When they called me, they boasted of the lowest calling rates - 3.9 c per min for India. They also promised free 100 minutes per month for the first three months. When I asked about rounding, they said its 1 min rounding. Hearing all this, I signed up. However, later I found that they have 3 mins rounding and also they are charging lot of taxes.
I tried to reach their customer service but have not been able to reach them despite multiple efforts. Their online chat agents are always offline. if you try to register a complaint, you will get an error in spanish. Since I do not know spanish, I can't understand what the error is, but I have not been able to register a complaint at all.
They have also charged me $40 as refundable security deposit which I am not sure whether I will get back now or not.
i would recommend to stay away from union telecom. DONT EVER TRY THIS.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Please visit www.bbb.org and file your complaint .that's better buisness bureau .i have filed there.
 13th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Union telecom Custome services reps ...do not have good ENGLISH
Sales rep told me durong sin up thta when you cancel the services your security deposit will back with in 48 hours, today i called for cancellation and the SCR said it will take 40 days to return security deposit which is 39.99 .Rediculous... Union Telecom is the GREATE SLAMMER.
GREAT CHEATER
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
uniontelecomusa is a big big cheater - never trust this company - people should sue them
Chris