logo
search

UNIFORMED OF GREENDOT.COM DEBIT CARD, Bronx, New York Complaints & Reviews - NOT UNINFORMED OF THE CARD

UNIFORMED OF GREENDOT.COM DEBIT CARD Contacts & Informations

925 SOUNDVIEW AVENUE
Bronx, New York
Phone: 718-328-2129
RITEAID.com
I went to Rite Aid. to buy a greendot.com card and they explained the proceed of the card. On the first of this month brought a greendot.com debit card, I put about $20.00 on the card, and they told me, the card is temporary and they told me, that I will recieved a permanent card, but it's a joke. I will to file report to consumer affair about this solution.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm sorry but this is ignorant. Just because a product is sold at a store doesn't mean everyone is going to know every detail of it. If maybe we had a section dedicated to the cards and someone trained to know every detail then yes...We sell the stuff. We dont' make it. We don't use it. We don't taste or smell it. We're just cashiers checking you out for what you buy. They probably told you that information because it's what they were told it does.

VIdeo Game Console Buying Guide