logo

PositionMEonline and Reeltime Media
Business in Trouble???
2. (56 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
3. (58 mins ago)
MTN
Cannot make contact with anybody at MTN
4. (1 hr 29 mins ago)
Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
5. (1 hr 29 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Underground-review.com Complaints & Reviews - Fake ID review boards are scams!

Underground-review.com Contacts & Informations

Underground-review.com

Posted:    Joansnand

Fake ID review boards are scams!

These scam review sites promote themselves and a legitimate site will not post a review. just email and ask a site to reveiw another site. If they say negative stuff then it is a scam site.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES

www.underground-review.com, www.fastids.com, www.fakeidman.co.uk, www.21overnight.com, www.theidcentre.com, newid.com/ID_cards.htm, www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp, www.fake-id.co.uk, fakeidreview.com, www.fakeidsguide.com
Comments United States Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Feb, 2007 by   Barry 0 Votes
Yup, this is the biggest scam. Competition sites review other sites to blacklist them so you go and buy from their own site, and they are the biggest scammers.

A legal site will not review another competition because it is not fearing the competition.

I had trusted the review, and placed an order from one of the sites reviewed, and ended up getting ripped off. Best way is to check the site, see if they respond, and if there is any testimonials.

All these review sites also operate id sites which are the real scam sites.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES THAT POST REVIEWS ABOUT COMPETITION AND THEN GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR OWN SITES... BEWARE...

www.underground-review.com,
www.fakeidman.co.uk,
www.theidcentre.com,
www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp,
www.fake-id.co.uk

The above sites are not scam sites. We cannot vouch for the other sites. We will not submit new sites from the States as in our experience they're all scams.
 8th of Jan, 2008 by   Joe Bhatt 0 Votes
Recently i have sent off for my ID and im waiting for it off www.fluxcard.com and its been over 3 days now and i havn't received any information so for as of when.

I am really worried and im not sure if it would take long because i have done a cheque.

p.s can you get back to me asap

Joe_11thrillkill@hotmail.com
Email me as from above
 26th of Jan, 2008 by   Lee NELSON 0 Votes
HI
Joe_11thrillkill@hotmail.com,

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAS HAPPEN NOW AFTER 21 DAYS AS I WAS THINKING OF ORDERING FROM www.fluxcard.com THANKS
 26th of Jan, 2008 by   terry from DC 0 Votes
all the UK sites are scams in that they don't sell ids that you can even use in the USA. they are made up ID's. sure, they sells ids, but they are worthless. just look at the examples they list on their sites.
 11th of Feb, 2008 by   Sam 0 Votes
I sent off for two ID cards from fluxcard.com 9 days ago and still havn't heard anything back from them! I don't know whether to be worried about this or whether it takes quite a while? Has anyone else ordered anything from this site and if so, did you recieve your order and how long did it take? Please let me know as I am worried my money has been lost or I have been scammed!
 28th of Feb, 2008 by   Lee NELSON 0 Votes
Joe_11thrillkill@hotmail.com as said above ordered his id card from fluxcard i emailed him and he said he had recieved his card !
He paid buy cheque which took longer.

As for the person above i would try and tack you item as fluxcard allows you to track you item. please get back to us on here as we all need to no if you get your fake id or not thanks !
 28th of Feb, 2008 by   Lee NELSON 0 Votes
i will send off for a fake id card from www.fluxcard.com 2night and let you all no how it goes. i personally dont think it's a scam, but i will soon no for sure.
 4th of Mar, 2008 by   Lee NELSON 0 Votes
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 5 days gone and no ID card i ordered from www.fluxcard.com as said above but i've relised if your go into track your order it says we update this every day and it then says last updated 12/2/08 almost a mouth ago so don't order from fluxcard! they don't replie to emails ! or anything !
 19th of Mar, 2008 by   Jack Kennedy 0 Votes
I applied for a fake ID from fluxcard 8 days ago and still have had no information as to where it is!!! The tracking system is useless and they do not respond to emails. I will let you all no if i recieve the card.
 14th of Apr, 2008 by   Rikki 0 Votes
Ok, i know alot of people have ordered from fluxcard.co.uk. but im going to order from it anyway because my freind gave me the money to try it. I'll let everyone know how it goes. And in the meantime can someone please submit a legitimate site that many people have tried and tested.
 23rd of Apr, 2008 by   Rikki 0 Votes
OMFG, Why the F**K is everyone saying fluxcard is fake. I ordered mine about a week ago and i got it. Anyone who says its a scam are either retards for writing their address wrong or something or are from other websites tryin to get them less business. I ordered the national identifcaion one £10 and it came fine . And don't think im from fluxcard cuz i aint, i spent about a week lookin for a website till my mate gave me the money to try it so i thought fukit n did it. Trust me use fluxcard if ur not sure wat else to use!!
 10th of May, 2008 by   ash 0 Votes
wa sites do u reconmend i shud send off a 4 a fake id then?
which r not scams lol
 22nd of May, 2008 by   Jade 0 Votes
Today is May 22 08. I am from the UK, i have sent £10 cash (probably stupidly) to fluxcard for a national id card, the pink one.
I SHOULD get it by May 29, next thursday. Ill return in one week to let you know if it has arrived.
Email me at red_hot_barbie@hotmail.com
if you want me to reply to prove i do not work for any id site. I am a 6th form student from wales.
 31st of May, 2008 by   Fluxcard.com 0 Votes
Hi,

This is a message to all readers of this page. Fluxcard do produce cards and have been doing so for the last 8 years. Out of all of the fake ID producers on the web, Fluxcard are one of very few that have an actual physical postal address in London, that you could visit, as opposed to some PO Box out in the desert.

If you have ordered a card and have not received it, please email fluxcard@gmail.com and we will look into your order.

Unfortunately for us and other legitimate companies, no-one ever comes back to Complaints Board with a positive follow-up.

Again, if you have a complaint, email us before posting it here and we can sort it out for you.

Thanks

fluxcard.com
 9th of Jun, 2008 by   Brett 0 Votes
All the fake id companies lurk complaints board. It's not our faults that your a scammer. I ordered from over 3 companies and only 1 actually sent me an ID. i made a blog:

fakeidtruth.blogspot.com

If annyone wants to help me out with it, just comment my blog to add info.
 22nd of Jun, 2008 by   Rikki 0 Votes
Trust me every1 use fluxcard cuz i have twice and they come in about a week.
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   alexr 0 Votes
WTF!! I tried to use Fluxcard but they dont make U.S cards anything but U.S to be exact plz email me if u know a real id site that sells u.s darkboard_teamrider2008@yahoo.com
 4th of Sep, 2008 by   Scott 0 Votes
JUST ORDERED MY I'D AROUND A WEEK AND A HALF AGO AND STILL NOTHING FROM WWW.FLUXCARD.COM. I ALSO PAYED CASH SO NO REASON FOR ANY DELAY THERE JUST SCAMMERS! I HAVE TRIED EMAILING THEM TIME AND TIME AGAIN BUT THEY DONT REPLY SO I HAVE GIVEN UP. I WOULD TAKE EVERYONE ELSES ADVISE AND LEAVE FLUXCARD ALONE AT ALL COSTS YOU WILL END UP LOSING YOUR MONEY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANY FURTHER EVIDENCE SUCH AS MY RECEIPT FOR PROOF OF POSTAGE EMAIL ME WOOPASIZE@GMAIL.COM

REMEMBER BE SENSIBLE NOT STUPID THIS COMPANYS MOST RPOBABLY TAKEN HUNDREDS OF PEOPLES MONEY THEM.
 4th of Oct, 2008 by   ash 0 Votes
i ordered a card from FAKEIDENTIFICATION.CO.UK on 26th september, its now 4th october and ive had no card.
has anyone else had any problems with this particular site before?

Mechanic Scams