logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
4. (14 mins ago)
Disability RMS
Payoff Drs to not get disability
5. (30 mins ago)
comfortaire direct comfortaire mattress reviews
Positive product and company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ultimate White and Biolabs Skin Care, Fort Lauderdale, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulent Charges

Ultimate White and Biolabs Skin Care Contacts & Informations

Ultimate White and Biolabs Skin Care

Posted:    mom2sizzleses

Fraudulent Charges

FWM Laboratories
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Hey all! Back in February I told all of you about FWM Laboratories. I purchased a sample of AcaiBerry pills, paying only shipping, then got charged almost $1oo. Ok well, I got my money back for that.
Now today 6-3-09, I have 2 charges on my debit card again. These are from 2 companies "ULTIMATE WHITE" AND "BIOLABS SKIN CARE." They each charged $5.95. I called the phone number that showed on my statement 1-866-667-0877. The girl on the phone admitted to me that they are FWM Laboratories. They apparently saved my credit card info with the intent to charge me in the future under these new business names. I filed a complaint with BBB of West Palm Beach and also Florida Attorney General. If any of you have been scammed by these people, please file complaints as well. We need to have them shut down. I changed my account number today so they can't charge me again. I am just trying to inform the rest of you.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jun, 2009 by   alxmarsam +1 Votes
I agree strongly! I did not order anything from Biolabs Skin Care. I cancelled my Acia Berry on 6/10/09. On 6/19/09 Biolsbs Skin Care charge my debit card $49.95. They are thieves!

alxmarsam
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   mom2sizzleses 0 Votes
Sorry this happened to you too. I haven't gotten my money back yet from Biolabs. It is only $12 but I'm still mad. It was only for shipping twice. I think I caught it quick enough and closed my debit card before they could charge me for the "sample" or whatever they were sending this time. I hope you get your money back!
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by   bdeestil 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me only they are now using yet a different company name of Biolabs skincare.
I ordered a free trial of Resveratrol Ultra for 99 cents on June 12, 2009. I was then charged $49.95 on June 16, 2009 for a skin cream that I did not order and did not receive. I called the company at 866-667-0877 (Biolabs skincare) ehich was on my bank statement to tell them to cancel my order and that I wanted my money back. They promised me a refund and gave me a confirmation number of 1284008, on June 17th. I called them again on June 23, 2009 when I had not received my refund, and I was again told I would recieve it in 3 to 5 business days. They refused to give me their address, so I researched the phone number on line. I found they are also known as FWM labortories and I called them and confirmed that they are the same company as FWM labortories, just using a different company name of (biolabs skincare). I have filed a fraud charge against them with my bank.
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   mom2sizzleses 0 Votes
bdeestil,
Our stories are exactly the same. I requested my refund on June 12 but haven't gotten anything yet. Last time I had one in 12 days. Our cancellation number is our customer number. Mine is 244165. The numbers have grown since they scammed me. That is over 1 million people. Unfathomable!!! I hope they get shut down soon. I filed all the needed complaints with government agencies. I don' t know what else to do.
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   creatives517 0 Votes
I stupidly ordered the Reservatrol for shipping charge of $.99. I received several phone calls from a phone # in Arizona to confirm my mailing address and was told that I would be receiving a 'free' gift of wrinkle cream. If I didn't want to continue receiving the products I needed to call an 866# to cancel. When I received the products, I checked my credit card and found I was charged $39.95 plus $.99. When I called the phone # to cancel and request a return authorization form and credit BOY did I get the run around. I was told it would take 10 business days and they would notify me via email with the credit confirmation. That was on May 19, 2009.
The information I was given about the company turned out no listings in the yellow pages, the street in Hollywood FL is a residential street, and the website didn't come up -- even while I had the Customer Service Supervisor on the phone! She also refused to give me the name of the CEO of the company or any officers of the company. She just kept repeating that it was a valid corporation and traded on the Stock Exchange. I wonder where that is???
I have contacted my credit card company and I'm working through them on the credit. But this company doesn't send either a sales receipt or packing slip for the products. So I've photocopied the label on the box.
I wonder what Barbara Walters would say about these problems of a product she is endorsing.
Perhaps we need to flood THE VIEW and 60Minutes with our complaints to get some action.
I plan to contact the BBB and Florida AG;s office as well as the RI AG and perhaps the FCC and US Post Office as well because these guys are hanging by a thread when it comes to mail fraud.
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   mom2sizzleses 0 Votes
Hi creatives517,
It's FWM Laboratories. You can find them on the http://www.seflorida.bbb.org/BusinessFind.aspx. Just type in FWM Laboratories. There are 4 listings for them. I've heard they are all residential. Turn them into everyone you can think of, I did.
Barbara Walters and all the other celebs are endorsing the Acai itself not the companies that are scamming people and probably not even sending the real thing.
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   KKCP 0 Votes
Wrinkles this time? I received a wrinkle serum a few weeks ago from Biolabs that I did not order. I thought someone sent it as a joke. Just got the VISA statement that has June 2 and 3 charges from Biolad, each for $6.06. (I was in Yosemite that week so I know I did not order anything.) How did they get my VISA number? Hmmmm. This scam may end up giving me wrinkles!
Looking up BIOLABS on line, I read the connection with FWM lab. I ordered a fiber product a few months ago from FWM lab, then cancelled any further orders. Scam me once- shame on me, but twice?
I called the #866-667-0877. Took several days before I could get through. Finally spoke to 'Rex', who took my complaint, will notify the refund department, and cancelled my account. I also got a confirmation number so I can check back in 3 business days to be sure of the refund and cancellation.
I also gave Rex some advice- Look into the companies he is working the phones for! He may go down too!
 26th of Jun, 2009 by   bpgjgb 0 Votes
My story matches creative517's pretty closely, but I was charged $50.45 for the "free gift" wrinkle cream, which I have yet to receive. As soon as I get the credits on my account, I will be requesting a new credit card from my credit union to avoid any future charges. I saw the Resveratrol product promoted by Dr. Oz on Oprah and I have to say that I'm really, really disappointed that these people are such scammers. I would have expected that they would have made sure that the people they are dealing with are more reputable than this before endorsing them on national TV. Regardless of how well their product works, they have lost me as a customer for life now!

IF I get the same runaround in getting my credit (I was told that they couldn't issue it to me now because I don't yet have the product - which sounds fishy), I will be turning them into everyone I can think of as well. I live in Connecticut, and our Attorney General loves to take on anyone and everyone they can. The higher profile the better. He was one of the AG's who went after Craig's List for the sex ads! As it is, I will be contacting my credit union to report the charges as fraudulent.
 26th of Jun, 2009 by   mom2sizzleses 0 Votes
Guys! Dr. Oz, Oprah and Rachael Ray don't endorse these companies. They found that the Acai berry has benefits if you take it. NOT endorsing these online scamming companies that sell it. If you want the real stuff go to GNC or the Vitamin Shoppe to get it!
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   Rosie5 0 Votes
Similar experience, unemployed since mid-April, thought it might be nice to receive sample for shipping and handling, then had two charges, $87.13 asnd $83.18, June 7 and June 23, on my credit card, within one month depending on the billing cycle of your card. I was told by rep that it was a FREE 15 DAY TRIAL PERIOD, well by the time I received the credit card statement, of course the 15 days were past. I am disputing this with Chase and I too, told their rep to find a different job with an ethical company. The company may be in the realm of ¨legal¨but it sure isn´t an ethical way to treat customers!!!
This also happened with Max White Teeth, but the Credit card company stopped the second charge, thankfully, they knew about this practice.
 30th of Jul, 2009 by   Nancy KOHN 0 Votes
Y es the same thing happenned to me, but the product came no paper work ect, and many small charges on drbiy card. Then one big fee. Was just a sample of a product for $5.95 NO 14 DAY TRIAL----- then charged $89.98- plus more small fees, called them they tried to tell me that I did the free trial and got me really confused. Then found all these complints at this site, so now am worried that in a few months there will be more charges on my debit card do not give them any money scammmmmmmmmmmmm
 25th of Sep, 2009 by   nothingworks 0 Votes
Everyone, I thought I would let you know that I received the following e-mail today after calling to find out about my refund. I have been dealing with this since June. Today when I called the gave me to a supervisor and I didn't have to say anything! Sheena (#S20) said "it will be refunded. Rest assured." I've been calling them every two weeks since June. I started off calling Biolabs and when that didn't work I called FMWlabs. Of course, we'll see if this actually happens. I'm not holding my breath!
***9/25/2009
This is an automatic notification - do not reply to this e-mail
This confirms that a transaction for the amount of $49.95 has been refunded and should appear on your bank statement in 5 to 7 business days.
Should you have any further concerns
Pelase contact billing@fwmlabs.com
Or call us at 1-866-949-0138***
 21st of Feb, 2010 by   Schneider 0 Votes
I had the same problem as others. I was charged for Reservatrol when I did not order it nor did I receive this product. The sad part is that my wife really liked Bio Labs Skin Care that worked better than similar commercial products. We had to cancel the product and change our credit card # to shut these people out. The other irritating feature is that there was a foreign exchange fee attached, reportedly from either Cyprus or Greece, even though the product was shipped from the USA. Yes, the Hollywood, Fla mailing address does not exist.
It appears that the FMW labs has a good product, but screwed it up through bad marketing and unethical business practices.

Fake Designer Handbag Scam