logo

Deloitte-Carson city - NV

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

UK National e - Lottery Complaints & Reviews - Warning! It is a scam!

UK National e - Lottery Contacts & Informations

TICKET NUMBER: 112-4540-525-106
CASH PRIZE: £715,000.00

20/06/2007

Congratulations,

This e-mail is to inform you that you have been selected a winner in our ONLINE LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION program which was held on Saturday, 16th of June, 2007 in London, United Kingdom.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 112-4540-525-106 with Serial number 0149-16 drew the lucky Numbers: 19-37-06-13-29, and a bonus number of 24 which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

To file your claim, do contact our fiduciary agent assigned to your file via email as given in the contact details below providing your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number, Age, Sex, Country of Residence and Reference Number(UKL/478593G9/19) to commence the process of releasing your cash prize to you.

Agent: Graham Wilbert(Mr.)
Email: graham.wilbert@nat-lot.co.uk
Tel: (44)0704-571-4923

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being a part of this online lottery promotion.

Yours Truly,
Sir. Ken Allan.
Group Co-ordinator.

This is the email i have got... The phone numbers cannot be tracked... It is a SCAM... BIG WARNING!!
Comments Denmark Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of May, 2008 by   Paktinun 0 Votes
Hi, i'm from Thailand ...

I have got two e-mails of something like this yesterday and today also!

In my another yahoo account, it's like oh my god ... my whole inbox is full of this kind of e-mails.

It was so irritating..

Can't the organization do anything for this???
it looks like UK Loterry is not reliable.
 27th of May, 2008 by   Stathis P 0 Votes
Your email won(Cash Prize 715, 000 GBP) on our online draw dated, 24th May, 2008 in London, United Kingdom. To file for claims, contact: Adam Boulton adam.boulton@dnsau.co.uk +44 704 572 2530 Note: You are required to provide your Full Name, Full Address, Country Of Residence, Occupation, Age, Sex & Telephone Number to the claims agent.

What the hell is this?
in two days they told me that i won 1.000.000 USD and 715.000 GBP

What's their porpose??

LOL
 27th of May, 2008 by   Jessica 0 Votes
Batch: 065/088/XY24‏
From: U.K National E-Lottery (info@uknl.org)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Tue 5/27/08 6:42 AM
Reply-to: agentjohn.smith@yahoo.co.uk
To:

Ref: UK/839030X2/14Batch: 065/088/XY24 Today been 27th May, 2008 we announce to you that youremail address has won the sum of £590, 983.00 (Five Hundred and NinetyThousand Nine Hundredand Eighty Three Great British Pounds) in the recent draw of the UKNATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Program.To file for your claim, contact your fiduciary agent via email Immediately:Claims Agent: Mr.John SmithEmail: agentjohn.smith@yahoo.co.ukPhone no: +44-702 409 8169Claims Department. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winninginformation Confidential till your claim is processed and your moneyremitted to You In whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.Mr. Rick George.Online Lottery Coordinator.

UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
(Customer Services)
REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/839030X2/14
BATCH NUMBER:065/088/XY24
TICKET NUMBER:023-1111-790-458

Attn: Winner,
We wish to notify you that your email address has just emerged winner in our free Online Draws, and you are hereby entitled to claims the subsential amount of £552, 000, 00 which was played on May 22nd 2008.

YOUR LOTTERY WINNING DETAILS
REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/839030X2/14
BATCH NUMBER:065/088/XY24
TICKET NUMBER:023-1111-790-458

To file for the release of your winnings, You are required to contact the below agent for more details.

Agent Name: Mr.David Howard
Email :claim_verificationdept@live.com
Congratulations once more.

Mr.Alex James
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Co-Ordinator)
Uk Gaming House.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is freaking swindler. They don't want to fork over 1 million dollars, they want to get 1 million by not earning it! First off, what professional company makes more than 5 typing errors in a e-mail that they send you? There's more than 20 typing errors in both of these e-mails. You also wouldn't give your personal e-mail address out in a letter like this. "Reply-to: agentjohn.smith@yahoo.co.uk" looks like a personal e-mail address to me instead of a business e-mail address.
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   Pauli 0 Votes
THE E-LOTTERY COMPANYUK OFFICEUnited Kingdom Office, 7 West End Avenue, Gatley, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 4DR, UK.Draw Date: 30-05-2008 WINNING NOTIFICATION: Dear Winner, We happily announce to you the Draw (06/1099) of the E-Lottery onlineemail promotion program held on 30th May, 2008. All 10 winning e-mailaddresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50, 000, 000international emails.Your emails address emerged alongside 3 othersas a category 2winner in this Year's Annual E-Lottery Draw. Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of£173, 804.00 (One Hundred and Seventy Three Thousand Eight Hundred andFour British Pounds Sterling only). The following particulars are attachedto your lotto payment order: (i) Winning Numbers: 01-06-08-14-17-32 BB 12(ii) Email ticket number; EL754/22/76(iii) Lotto Code Number: EL09622UK(iv) Ref Number: EL/08/736207147/UK Please contact your claims officer as soon as possible for theimmediate release of your winnings: NAME: Brooke LouisTEL: +44-703 1963 804EMAIL: blagency_uk@yahoo.co.uk Regards, Julia Simson (Mrs.).Promotion Manager, UK & Europe.
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   Jennifer K. Fields 0 Votes
Well, here is the surprise of the century... I have the SAME winning lotto numbers!!! WOW! Funny thing is, I don't recall ever having entered any such contest.
The following is a copy of the email notification that was sent to my address. Upon reading this email you will find that several times the word "courier" has been misspelled. How can a courier service misspell the word courier? This is clearly a scam.

Live Express Couiers Ltd

Our Ref: LEC/COGP/7280
Your Ref: GRTS/LBT/02-G6/08
Order No. LEC/0789701/BZ00DDK

Dear Jennifer K. Fields,

You are welcome to Live Express Couiers Ltd. This company is an affiliate courier company to Heritage Fund Organization. We are pleased to be at your service.

This response is to notify you about your pending package in our company. We are in possession of the Original copy of your Award Funds Certificate and a Certified Cheque of (GBP 2, 000, 000.00) endorsed in your name, including other award winning related documents awaiting courier dispatch to you as instructed by the Heritage Fund Organization.

Be informed that we offer four (4) types of services for international parcel delivery to our customers. Please find below a full discription of your parcel and our delivery types and Cost.

Delivery Information / Parcel Description

1-2business days LEC International Priority
£ 619 = $ 1, 227 USD

1 Day (Over Night) LEC International Plus
£ 840 = 1, 699 USD

*IMPORTANT* You are required to CHOOSE one delivery option from the four (4) given delivery options above and write back to us. As soon as you indicate the delivery option of your choice, we will provide you with instructions on how you will send the Courier fee to our Company. Upon receipt and confirmation of your courier fee in our Company, you will be notified on the estimated dispatch date and time of delivery of your parcel. We will then provide you with TRACKING NUMBER to enable you track the status of your Courier Delivery Online.

Please note that majority of our orders are dispatched on a 'Signed For Delivery'. Do ensure that you are available at your given address to sign for your parcel on delivery. Your international passport or driver's license or any form of valid ID will be used as identification.

We have undertaken a hard cover insurance incase of loss, damage or theft of your parcel. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities. All orders not delivered within Ten (10) working days from this communication will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and we will then notify the PowerBall Organization for re-use of your funds in the drawing of the next edition of their program.

Please ensure to re-confirm your address because we do not want to deliver your parcel to the wrong address. At Live Express Couiers Ltd, we guarantee your satisfaction.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Mr. Alex Rodney
(Customer Services)
Live Express Couiers Ltd

**Live Express Couiers Ltd, Registered in England No. 929027. Registered Office In England:
Colndale Road, Colnbrook, Lay-out, Berkshire, SL3 0HQ**

Live Express Couriers Limited.

Domestic roadfreight service
Local/International Courier Services
Seafreight and European roadfreight
 8th of Jun, 2008 by   gina 0 Votes
I got TWO in 1 day!

Its so annoying I reported the second one as a scam on hotmail so hopefully i wont get any more & the ass will get caught.
 8th of Jun, 2008 by   Chantszhin 0 Votes

Adam Boulton
adam.boulton@nat-elot.co.uk
+44 704 572 2530

Anyone replied to the email "adam.boulton@nat-elot.co.uk" ? and said anything to them?
 9th of Jun, 2008 by   eda 0 Votes
I am from Macedonia and i just received this e-mail:

Your email won(Cash Prize 715, 000 GBP) on our online draw dated, 7th June, 2008 in London, United Kingdom. To file for claims, contact: Adam Boulton adam.boulton@nat-elot.co.uk +44 704 572 2530 Note: You are required to provide your Full Name, Full Address, Country Of Residence, Occupation, Age, Sex & Telephone Number to the claims agent.

They must be stupid...
BEWARE!!!
 9th of Jun, 2008 by   little miss sunshine 0 Votes

I'm from Norway and this is the mail I've got...

what is this uk national e-lottery? I have nevah evah herd of it!

crap!
 9th of Jun, 2008 by   paul 0 Votes
> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:31:54 +0200
> From: margita.abergpalosvirta@bredband.net
> Subject: !!!Notification Letter!!!
> this is the text i got, and he sounded like a curry muching indian fool.
> Your email won(Cash Prize 715, 000 GBP) on our online draw dated, 7th June, 2008 in London, United Kingdom. To file for claims, contact:
> Anderson Roland
> andersonroland@live.com
> +44 704 570 3800
> Note: You are required to provide your Full Name, Full Address, Country Of Residence, Occupation, Age, Sex & Telephone Number to the claims agent.
 11th of Jun, 2008 by   Tony 0 Votes
Hi all, Yay I'm a winner too...this arrived today.

Dear Recipient, We are happy to inform you that your email address has just beenselected in our Computer Draws held today in Bedford. Please notethat amount won is £3, 000.000.00(Three Million Pounds Sterling) in cash.For claims, you are to forward your claims to Mrs. Catherine Nolaemail (info.catherinedesk@googlemail.com). Mr. NORRIS WARNERUK National Lottery
 11th of Jun, 2008 by   mrs e marshall 0 Votes
i recieved 2 emails from uk national e lottery. it is a scam. they want all your details and then £1o0 to send you bankers draft from fedex. it is all crap.
 14th of Jun, 2008 by   W.H.Dubik 0 Votes
I just received a marvelous e-mail from Sir (no less) Earl Walter also congratulating me on my good fortune of winning the UK National e-Lottery...a nice tidy sum of 750, 000 British big ones. I like the thought of converting the winnings to Canuck Bucks, which I'm sure to receive some times after pigs fly. As to my attitude towards Complaint...you missed the peed off category.
 19th of Jun, 2008 by   Ashley Rush 0 Votes
This is a real scam... I fell for this junk and these bastards even went to such links as to call me and ask me to deposit 1500.00 dollars into some phoney accout via Western Union before they could pay me 715, 000.00 GBP.What a load of crap. I am outraged. Below is what the email I recieved looked like.

Citi Bank of London

Reference Number: UKL/478593G9/19
Deposit Code: MDB/UKL/002/09/34
Identification Code: BDL/UKL/0736/027AG

Attention:Ashley Anne Rush

I have attached a copy of the account activation form to this email, you are to make a printout of this form fill, scan and then send back to us along side the payment information to complete the account activation process for the transfer of your funds, do have a nice weekend

Regards,

Shawn Kormanek (Director, Operations/Logistics)
 20th of Jun, 2008 by   M J Hill 0 Votes
well its 6/20/08 and UK National e-Lottery 165 Fulham Palace Rd. W6 8JB United Kingdom is still at it. Recieved two emails from these people trying to tell me that I had won 552, 000.oo in British Lb.Sterling. Of coures anyone that would have won that much money would have been notifide by mail as well. My experience is when it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
 26th of Jun, 2008 by   Roula Haddad 0 Votes
I got the same email too:

> Adam Boulton
> adam.boulton@nat-elot.co.uk
> +44 704 572 2530

and i got a letter of guarnatee also:

49 Stanley Road, Rugby, Warwickshire CV21 3UE, United Kingdom.
Our Ref.: AEL/UKL/0736/027AG Date: 12/06/2008

LETTER OF GUARANTEE

FAO: -------------------------------,

On behalf of our principal client, we hereby certify to undertake the delivery of your parcel containing a Winnings Certificate, a Clear Source of Funds Certificate and a Certified Bank Cheque(£715, 000 Great Britain Pounds) to your location in Lebanon.

We request the beneficiary(you) to provide the surcharged insurance fee of £300 Pounds or an equivalent of $600 United States Dollars to insure your parcel & facilitate delivery. Thus, as soon as we are in receipt of the insurance fee, delivery shall be effected to arrive your location within 24-32 hours.
Our word is our bond.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   Joe 0 Votes
I´ve got the same email and i´replied to there emails in the they asked for money. A man called me from a courier company and said i have to pay like 1000 usd. But i´m not so fool so i went to police and toll them everything and they said they gonna contact the UK police as soon as possible bcoz they can make fool tousands of ppl everyday. I was suspesious about the agents name Brian Adams hahahhaa the singer.
Be aware guyz they are fake.
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   Joe 0 Votes
The phone number wich i got from them is 00447031947861.
The great fake agent Mr. Brian Adams lol and the number is working well.
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   Joe 0 Votes
Im From lebanon i received the same mail and they replied 2 me that its gona come by post and asked me 2 contact the post office ... what a scam! they think wer dumb like them!
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   D kimmins 0 Votes
Just opened my emails to discover i had won half a million, what a supprise considering i had never even entered this so called e-lottery. First thing i did was google it, that how i got here. How can people be so gullable to think they hav ewon something that they have never even entered. They play on human nature and the fact that they think everybody wants something for nothing. The only way you are going to get money is to work for it, unless you are dishonest and disceitful just like this shower of SH**

Can I Afford This House?