Posted: 2013-12-28 by

Unauthorised payment taken

Stockport|, United Kingdom
As emailed to them:
I sent to earlier emails that you have not responded to concerning this order.

1. You withdrew an unauthorised payment from my CapitalOne Mastercard account!
You withdrew over £66 which was not the amount notified to me at checkout therefore you claimed money from my account without my permission and to which you had no right.
CapitalOne have been notified and will seek to recover the the amount.

2. Within 24 hours of placing my order I received four separate emails from you stating:
"Thanks for your visit on www.uggbootsoriginals.com.au
Our records show your payment has failed.
In most cases, the problem comes from credit card. So we recommend you to pay with another credit card.
I am happy to give your a Coupon Code 033acd4450 (5% discount).
BTW, this Coupon will be valid in 3 days.
Here, you can use it on www.uggbootsoriginals.com.au to reorder the item your like.
Any questions or problems, just feel free to let us know."

Therefore within 24 hours of placing my order, and before receiving a note of despatch, I notified and you have received my cancellation.

I expect a FULL 100% return of all my money!

They have said that they will deduct at least 30% of the cost as a cancelation!

I believe that this is a fraudulent website.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

16th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes

uggbootsoriginals.com.au - Fake
United Kingdom

I purchased 2 pairs of ugg boots 2 weeks back, when they eventually arrived the quality is disgraceful, the tags are cut out the inside, one boot is slightly smaller than the other, inside is cheap synthetic and not 100% sheepskin as stated. I have had many email conversations with them about a return address but they are not giving me one, I just keep getting an offer of compensation which started at 5% and is now upto 30%. The boots were purchased at a cost of £139.98. I don't hold much hope of getting a refund. These people need to be stopped from taking other peoples hard earned money..
 18th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
These boots are offered at half price. I would be suspicious of that! Buyer beware!
 8th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Its disgusting that people have complained and complained since 2012 and that the web site is still up and still ripping people off with there hard earned cash can we not do something about this to have it taken down???? Surely if we all get together we can have it removed from google so more and more people do not get ripped off. plz contact me by e-mailing me at loobyloo19@gmail.com

Contact Us