logo

complaining

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Uggbootsoriginal.com.au Complaints & Reviews - They sell fake UGG boots claiming that they are authorized seller

Uggbootsoriginal.com.au Contacts & Informations

Uggbootsoriginal.com.au

Posted: 2012-10-03 by    Niemblen

They sell fake UGG boots claiming that they are authorized seller

Uggbootsoriginal.com.au
uggbootsoriginal.com.au
Don't buy from them, they sell fake UGG boots claiming that they are authorized seller, I have bought a pair they came in, very poor quality, no sheepskin just some synthetic material. I emailed them and demanded full refund, they replied that they will give me 5% discount and I can keep my order, I refused!!! DON@T USE THEM!!!
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Uggbootsoriginal.com.au complaints
Uggbootsoriginal.com.au - Fake boots supplied

Comments

6th of Oct, 2012 by   jjjg 0 Votes
I ordered 2 pairs 9 days ago (I am in the UK and they still havent arrived and nor has a tracking order. I should have realised when there was no paypal that this could be dodgy> I just hope I get something from them !!! will keep you posted if I ever get them.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by   IVETA22 0 Votes
ohh no, i just ordered from them as well and they sent me a tracking nr which been used already, old one
 13th of Oct, 2012 by   shell12 0 Votes
i just orderd from then they took over two weeks to arrive. all the lables inside had been cut off and in very poor condition. i took them into office they told me they were FAKE
 22nd of Oct, 2012 by   spooky1978 0 Votes
I HAVE had mine delivered from them but I wish it was good news. They took longer then stated and when they turned up the box was half the size it should be and the boots squeezed in. Thats not the best of it... I dont believe they are real, the inside fills fake, the stiching looks fake and the boots came from CHINA??? I am still waiting for them to email me back, but like the old saying goes "if its to go to be true, it normaly is"
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   unknown66 0 Votes
I have just had my delivered and yes fake! I knew straight away by the packaging no box, no labels inside boots, no logo on soles and no booklet. The worse is they have put in a piece of cut out card not cut straight may I add with instructions on helping you too "authenticate your Uggs" this label is not in either boot, are they taking the mick!
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   JustBeenConned 0 Votes
I have also received a pair of ugg boots from them and they are definitely fake!
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   Sally Richard 0 Votes
I have just been done by the company too, what can I do about it please? As above very poor quality packaging, nothing like as shown on Website. I can't beleive companies like this are allowed to operatate. It must be illegal to sell fake goods. Who do I speak to about this? Fair trading / Police / Visa Company. I have sent an email requesting a full refund, not holding my breath though. Potential buyers you have been warned.
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   JustBeenConned 0 Votes
I emailed them, I got told to keep the boots and order another pair and receive 5% discount off my next pair? They don't do refunds, are they for real??? Ohhh and they've the cheek to end the email with 'always be your friend, Kelly'... What a bunch of assholes. WARNING TO OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS, THEY ARE FAKE BOOTS AND YOU DON'T GET A REFUND EITHER! £69.99 down the drain for a pair of worthless cheap boots!!!
 27th of Oct, 2012 by   Debs58 0 Votes
My daughter ordered a pair from them for my birthday. Poor little soul totally ripped off of £70. I have sent numerous emails and got the same response '5% off next order'. After another email they offered me 8% of another order!!! Absolute bloody cheek. I have threatened them with all sorts of things but thus far have got nowhere. How can these people be allowed to continue their fake advertising and ripping people off left right and centre? There must be some policing of this? I have also emailed Ugg Australia informing them of the site but they have not even replied to me. So much for them wanting to know about fake sites. The boots are horrific. Ghastly fake fur. I am SOOOOOO angry. Be warned - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   spooky1978 0 Votes
I don't even believe this company operates out of Australia?? Some of the response I get do not even make sense? I have been offered 5% and then 8% discount back on my card not off my next order to which I told them (politely) to poke it. I will be reporting them to Trading Standards and also trying my luck with Watchdog. What gets me the most is when you Google the words " ugg boots" on Google they are in the top three on my computer so one would assume they are a good company? How wrong can one man be, that will teach me to by a pair of boots on line for wife? I will let you all know how I get on ASAP.
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   spooky1978 0 Votes
In response to my above comment... I have had emails back from them but not what I wanted. They at first offered me 5% and then went on to offer me 8% back on my card and NOT of my next order to which I told they (nicely) to poke it as the boots are fake. Not at any point have they ever told me the boots are real or that they are sorry for what has happened its like they are waiting for people to email them because they know they are not real? And to top it off the English in the emails is a bit off and seeing as the boots come from CHINA leads me to believe that maybe the reposes are coming from there too? I have not had any answer back from them regarding my full refund but looking at some of the comments above I don't hold out much luck. I WILL be reporting them to Trading Standards and also trying my luck with Watchdog. I will let you all know ASAP

Regards, Luke
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   Debs58 0 Votes
Luke, I have emailed them every day since the boots arrived. As I said, at first I got the same response as you - 5%, then 8% refund. I also told them to do one!! They are now choosing to ignore my emails altogether, but I will not give up. They will be getting their daily email from me for a while yet. I dont hold out any hope either. What really poked me off was the dispatch note with my boots said the unit price was $20!!! It is just so upsetting that so many people are being ripped off. I agree, Watchdog and Trading Standards for sure.
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   AllisonAb 0 Votes
I've just received my UGG boots and they are FAKE, can't believe that this company is allowed to trade in the UK. I will be making a complaint and nothing on their website led me to believe it wasn't an aussy company...the packaging and boots are a disgrace..I think we should all get together and somehow get them banned from trading in the UK.
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   Debs58 0 Votes
Allison, I have been in touch with Deckers in London: 11/12 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5LU. I reported this site. Customer Services can be contacted on 0207-9491114. Maybe if we all get together and contact Deckers, then something can be done. I also think Watchdog is a good idea. They only problem is that they are based in China!
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   JadeFrancesca 0 Votes
I have just received my UGG boots today and I am soo angry! For a start, they came in just a small BAG from the DHL! I only ordered them as my friend had just ordered some and hers came in the UGG box, with a certificate and from the Royal Mail so I guessed they were real! Obviously not! How can so many orders be so completely different! I have some REAL UGG boots already so I was able to compare the two! The one's I have been sent could pass as being real if you didn't know the difference but that's not the point! The fur is definitely NOT sheepskin! but also on the Invoice form they state: Women's Casual Shoes $21.00! Has anybody sent them back or have you just emailed them?? As I am just about to email them but not quite sure what to do!?
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   Debs58 0 Votes
Hi Jade, I have only emailed them as was informed it would cost a fortune to send them back to China!!!
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   Debs58 -1 Votes
I am attaching the latest email from this company - they have now upped their offer to 10%!! Will keep updating you all. Deb.
Dear,

Please don’t worry. We are still focusing on your dispute.

We have reported to our manager and you can have our highest 10% discount now. Thank you for your letter.

If you accept it, we will refund for you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Always be your friend.

Jojo

Customer Service Department

ID:002345669

29th of Oct, 2012 by   Danielle69 -1 Votes
OMG. Don't you all realise that a paire of genuine, adult UGG boots cost way over £100?!!! Some as much as £250. Shame you didn't have the sense to realise that these companies are con merchants!! I would NEVER pay just £70 for a pair of UGGs when I know that all their approved stockists sell them for way more than that. MORE FOOL YOU!!! :)
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   Scam Warners -2 Votes
Re Uggbootsoriginal.com.au

1.The website has no phone number contact, or business operating address, so it's hard to tell where it is operating from. It's best not to deal with companies that don't show their trading/business address or at least have a genuine telephone number.
The IP number shows 209.190.33.187, which is in the US. Odd for an Australian company.

2. Can someone please post the HEADER here from an email they received from this company (for instructions on how to find the email header, read this:
http://community.mxtoolbox.com/blog/2009/05/18/how-to-get-email-headers-a-guide-from-mxtoolbox/) [Please remove YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ie. your email address from the post]
That will provide more information about where the organisation that is running this website is actually based.

2. The 'supposed' Registrant details provided for this website is an actual Australian company : AUSTRALIA UGG BOOTS ORIGINAL PTY LTD; 'Australian Company Number: 154 747 850'. australiauggbootsoriginal@gmail.com
This information can be validated on the Australian Government's company registration website at:
3. The names of the Directors of that company will be listed on the register, but unfortunately there's a fee (AUD$9) to find that info (through ASIC.gov.au);

4. You should lodge a complaint online with the ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Affairs Commission) at this website here:

5. The website offers a '15 day money back guarantee' and clearly are not backing that;
6. The website claims they work with customs & law enforcement to prevent counterfeit items.

There are two scenarios here:
1. Either this is a fake website, with someone 'pretending' they are that Australian Company and running the website from elsewhere. Email headers will help identify that and have the site closed down; or
2. The website belongs to that actual company, and they have a poor product and are not honouring their statements. In which case you should then contact the ACCC and lodge your complaint.
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   spooky1978 0 Votes
Here is MY latest email from them ...
Dear,

Please don’t worry. We are still focusing on your dispute.

you can have our highest 10% discount now. Thank you for your letter.

If you accept it, we will refund for you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Always be your friend.

kelly

ID:0093432

Customer Service Department

Debs58 does this look familer??????

5 Tips on Finding a Real Estate Agent