logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Norton.com / CS CA
Unsolicited "renewal" of norton product!
2. (5 mins ago)
PLDT
no internet and telephone since typhhon Glenda
3. (10 mins ago)

Fraud

Uggboots-euro.com
Ireland
uggboots-euro.com
This site is a fraud, I ordered boots from here weeks ago and no product. None of the tracking codes are active and the PayPal seller code is some annonymouns email address. I am trying to get my money back from PayPal but I am not holding my breath.
Comments Ireland Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Mar, 2009 by   david1607 0 Votes
I purchased from this site yesterday, is it ligitimate?? Did u get boots??
 19th of Mar, 2009 by   diane arm 0 Votes
I purchased a pair of mid brown uggs in January from orderuggbootshop.com.au in January and end of MArch we are still waiting for delivery. Payment was taken immediately. They said that they were scanned at Heathrow in early Feb, still waiting. I have not disputed this item with my credit card company.
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   sharon -1 Votes
i purchased some ugg boots from these for my girlfriends birthday which was months ago !! never been able to get hold of them but money was taken from my account like already said the tracking number was unrecognised...
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   Tinathe fool 0 Votes
Snap - got the boots they are fakes and cant return as wont give me an address
 26th of Nov, 2009 by   Tinathe fool 0 Votes
Don't use Paypal for any transactions outside of Ebay I have a reply today that basicaaly states if you get the goods no matter what they are or what condition they dont care but they care about taking your money out of your account for these fraudsters!
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   harvey199 0 Votes
I orderded boots from www.uggbootdiscount.com. Has anyone had problems with them?? I've been sending messages with no UPS tracking information.
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   billyf07 0 Votes
I have had the same problem with www.uggbootsstore.com, no tracking number no replies to the numerous emails ive sent but took £142 out of my bank straight away.
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   leeuwenm 0 Votes
I bought shoes at www. bayugg. com 11Nov. I'm still waiting .every time I ask about the shoes, they tell me to be patient never answering my Questions.
ofcourse they have the money for the boots .proberly don't get them feel really sad...
 28th of Dec, 2009 by   Venomxnj 0 Votes
We ordered a pair of ugg boots from this website on/about 12/3/09. After following up with the website 2 times, we received an email dated 12/15 stating we will receive he item in seven days. Needless to say, we never received the item. When I checked the website today, it no longer exists. It is a fraudulent website created to scam customers out of their money. Now that christmas is over, the website is defunct. We have no way of getting our money back. The company is based in Singapore/China I believe.
 30th of Dec, 2009 by   neverbuyonline 0 Votes
I have ordered ugg boots from greatsales2you uggbootsdiscount.com original shoes with free shipping
back on December 6th . I have not received my order, all I keep getting is emails back saying they are working on the problem. I ask for a phone number to contact someone and they never send one.
I never received a tracking number for the order so if you order boots make sure you receive tracking number soon as you make the order cause if you do not get one then you better believe its fraud and stop payment right away.So billyfo7 looks like we are in same boat and have been scammed!!!
Can't someone do something to stop this? I am willing to do what it takes to stop this fraud. I just need someone to help me with direction to take further action against these companies. I saved all the emails, order forms and any transactions between them and now i can't even get there site to come up but i did get greatsales2you to come up. I am sending email to the greatsales2you site and see if i get anywhere because they are the ones on my credit card for payment. PLEASE be careful when ordering boots... better to just go to a store and buy them, lets stop people from just taking our hard earned money from us!!! Lorraine
 31st of Dec, 2009 by   aimeeF 0 Votes
Hi, I also purchased from uggbootsdiscount.com and have not received them, however I have emailed them and dont get a response. What email address were you receiving responses from? I have looked into their PayPal account and it is unverified. How can I dispute this further? any advice?
 31st of Dec, 2009 by   ugg customer 0 Votes
I ordered boots from uggbootsdiscount.com and did receive them - however - I've been trying to return them for a different size and now I'm getting the run-around. Just noticed their website is completely down... not a good sign. Anyway - the email address I contacted them at previously is uggbootsdiscount@hotmail.com. Good luck - I've learned from this experience NOT to order uggs online.
 12th of Jan, 2010 by   luki 0 Votes
I ordered online Metallic tall UGG boots. They represent themselves as the original UGG resellers. They put the original coost as $210.00 and cross it of and put a deal price of $118.00. No where does it mention made in China nor the shipment will be coming from China. When I received these pair of boots, smelling of glue, the stitches criss cross and plastic UGG look alike... Wow how fraud can this be... Don't fall for this.. Please please I am already kicking myself. Tried to email ask for return, at fancyuggboots1@hotmail.com and their reply was we don't accept returns or exchanges at this time.
I also believe that they are operating under other names trade-uggs. Also tradeuggboots.com, and the charges wa by www.haha.com. we need to stop this. I wish google would take them out of the web too.
 25th of Jan, 2010 by   mrobin08 0 Votes
I received FAKE ugg boots as well and they will not provide a return address.
 2nd of Jun, 2010 by   store shopper now 0 Votes
i purchased a pair of uggs from uggbootshop.com.au last month no boots, cant email them. money taken from my account. never again...fool and their money! no more shopping on the net. unhappy shopper
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   Adelmont 0 Votes
Has anyone purchased from real uggs boots.com? I have been waiting for a confirmation number for a few days. I will dispute with my credit card company on Monday, if I don't hear anything.
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by   store shopper now 0 Votes
i got my uggs after about 2 months plus i had to pay €20 customs. they are terrible, one is bigger than the other, the stitching is coming undone after one wear. they are not worth €10 nevermind €120 i spent on them. when i got my boots the name REALUGGBOOTS.COM was on the box, so i think they are all the same shower of frauds trading under different name to avoid being detected.
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by   alligator8 0 Votes
I was fooled too. the button says proceed to check out but is really the check out button. I sent an email immediately to cancel order, but my payment went from pending to charged and now my bank won't do anything for 30 days!!! They charged delivery fee tax and shipping when the website said free shipping etc. They don't respond and I have yet to get an order confirmation from them.
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by   tedd129 0 Votes
YOU CAN PURCHASE UGGS ONLINE...JUST GO TO THE UGGS WEBSITE (www.uggaustralia.com)...THE REAL WEBSITE, THAT IS...AND YOU CAN EASILY SEARCH WHICH ONLINE RETAILERS ARE REPUTABLE AND WHICH ARE KNOWN TO CARRY THE FAKES. THE SITE OFFERS "COUNTERFEIT EDUCATATION"; CLICK ON THIS LINK LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM, RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PAGE AND YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO SEARCH FOR A PARTICULAR RETAILER OF QUESTION...THE UGG SITE WILL RESPOND WITH WHETHER YOUR QUESTIONABLE RETAILER IS KNOWN TO BE FRAUDULENT...ER, COUNTERFEIT. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY AND DO THOS SEARCH BEFORE BUYING WHAT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. HOPE THIS HELPS...AND GOOD LUCK! :)
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   steaknfries18 0 Votes
Dont order any boots from www.orderuggs.com its a scam site, they wiped my whole bank account out!

How to Make Money with Mobile Internet