logo

Edressit
Con artists
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)
Zero Smoke
What a scam!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

UfiBill.com Complaints & Reviews - No money return!

UfiBill.com Contacts & Informations

UfiBill.com

Posted: 2013-02-13 by    RaXeN

No money return!

UfiBill.com
I got an email from bank about an international charge. Google search led me to UfiBill.com website, and I called the toll free number. Guy who answered my call seemed genuinely concerned. I only gave him last 4 digits of my card number, he found the charge, agreed it was fraud, and reversed the charge on the spot. I then called the bank to shut down the Visa card, and they didn’t saw the charge reverse.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2013 by   jkelley 0 Votes
We started receiving charges on our account from this company $14.90 and then .99 three times a day. Our credit union has never heard of this company, not sure how they received our information but we had to cancel our account to stop the charges. this is a very fraudulent company that is stealing money from peopole
 9th of Sep, 2013 by   Sammy Yarbro 0 Votes
I am being billed.Money has been unlawfully taken out of my bank account.In the amount of 34.99 and 9.90$.I have gone to my bank, cut up my bank card.I am going to have to reopen new checking account.And it caused me to overdrawn.
 9th of Sep, 2013 by   Sammy Yarbro 0 Votes
I went to UFIBILL.COM. It lead me to complaint in billing, which is 'payment@acuda.com this is probably a scam.My message was returned to me saying unable to deliver?

Testing Fuel Saving Tips