logo

constant telemarketing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

UBI Payment Services, ROBINA TOWN CENTRE, Queensland Complaints & Reviews - FRAUD

UBI Payment Services Contacts & Informations

UBI Payment Services

Posted:    sky is the limit

FRAUD

UBI PAYMENT SERVICES
P.O.BOX 4805
ROBINA TOWN CENTRE, Queensland
Australia
HOW DID THEY GET MY ADDRESS MY NAME AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON ME WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE. WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO LIE TO PEOPLE THROUGH THE MAIL AND REQUEST MY TO VERIFY I WANT THEM TO SEND ME A CHECK AND ASK FOR MY SIGNATURE, WHAT DO YOU NEED MY SIGNATURE FOR, THEN SAY IT IS NOT A LOTTERY AND THAT THIS CONTEST WILL HAVE ADDITIONAL TIEBREAKERS IN ORDER TO DETERMINE THE WINNER. WHO WINS ONE OF THEM.
Comments Australia Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Dec, 2008 by   student 0 Votes
I recieved a letter from UBI Payment Services stating that if I answered a puzzle and gave my signature, I would be guaranteed 5000.00 dollars. It also said I was a winner of a contest but what contest did I enter for them to try to scam me. This is a complete disappointment because I actually thought I had won something. I am lucky to find out that it was a scam before I proceeded with their instructions.
 8th of Dec, 2008 by   Tracy 0 Votes
I received a letter stating I was guaranteed a $5, 000 check if I answered question 20 + 5 =25 21 or 23 NO BRAINER. I am 99% positive this is some kind of FRAUD.
 13th of May, 2009 by   heartnsol57 0 Votes
SENT MY ELDERLY MOTHER A PROMISE OF A CHECK FOR $5000. ALL SHE NEEDED TO DO WAS "SIGN" THE RELEASE. I AM GLAD WE GET ALL HER MAIL.
 29th of May, 2009 by   Sus;icious in Vermont 0 Votes
My husband got the same letter today. On the back of the letter is
fine print so dull that you can almost not see it is there. But, one part really has caught my eye...
It says>..."The winner will be required to send a copy of their passport or identification to the Sponsor to confirm their age and identity." Now, why would anyone do that?
We are throwing the letter away.

Signed,
Suspicious in Vermont
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   Susan Goldberg 0 Votes
As soon as I received this letter from UBI Payment Services saying that simply by signing my name and fulfilling the contest requirements (one simple math question) I would receive a check for $5, 000, I Googled UBI and found your website. My question is, if this is a known scamming company, why are they still in business? How can I and others take steps to shut this fraudulent company down?
 16th of Oct, 2010 by   Capt. BJ 0 Votes
Nothing but a S C A M. They want you to send them a check of 19.95 to enter!!!
They want you to send photo copies of your driver license or passport!!!
PURPOSE? to try to get hold of your SS# so they can scam more

YO HELL WITH THE>