logo
search

UBI Payment Services, Columbus, Indiana Complaints & Reviews - DELIVERY OF 5000.00

UBI Payment Services Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-02-14 by

DELIVERY OF 5000.00

UBI PAYMENT SERVICES TIEBREAKER REWARDS FOR ME PAYMENT NUMBER JOE RYAN
1224 franklin street apt2
Columbus, Indiana
Phone: 8123781996
i have several of these telling me i won and they are a payment service trying to deliver 5000.00 to me from joe ryan accounting dept i have heard of this same name used by a casino called all jackpots casino . if he is the same then he should hear this .. i want my winnings now please and thank u for UBI5 and UBI SPONSOR BY WINDSOR-MORGAN &PARKER p.o.Box4805 robin town centre old 4230 Australia i halegal papers to prove all my winnings . it would be nice to get paid and enjoy them . thank you joe for helping me not get my winnings
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I recieved a letter from UBI Payment Services stating that if I answered a puzzle and gave my signature, I would be guaranteed 5000.00 dollars. It also said I was a winner of a contest but what contest did I enter for them to try to scam me. This is a complete disappointment because I actually thought I had won something. I am lucky to find out that it was a scam before I proceeded with their instructions.
 7th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

UBI Payment Services - potential scam
Murfreesboro
Tennessee

Received an "official" letter of notice from UBI, a company I have never heard of or contacted, that I am guaranteed to
receive a check for $5, 000 if I sign the form, enter the contest, answer the question(s)...blah blah blah. What is their
angle? What are they phishing for? Can somebody tell me? Why would someone pay to have a mailing like this go out
if they weren't getting something in return?
 8th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I received a letter stating I was guaranteed a $5, 000 check if I answered question 20 + 5 =25 21 or 23 NO BRAINER. I am 99% positive this is some kind of FRAUD.
 13th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

UBI Payment Services - Fraud and cheating
UBI Payment Services

This is my first time to do any thing like this. But I'm getting so sick and tired of these kind of fraud letters finding there way to my mailbox. From now on any and all these type of letters I receive, I will report them to this web site. And you would think the good old postal service could do something about this!
 29th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

UBI Payment Services - FRAUD
UBI PAYMENT SERVICES
P.O.BOX 4805
ROBINA TOWN CENTRE
Queensland
Australia

HOW DID THEY GET MY ADDRESS MY NAME AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON ME WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE. WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO LIE TO PEOPLE THROUGH THE MAIL AND REQUEST MY TO VERIFY I WANT THEM TO SEND ME A CHECK AND ASK FOR MY SIGNATURE, WHAT DO YOU NEED MY SIGNATURE FOR, THEN SAY IT IS NOT A LOTTERY AND THAT THIS CONTEST WILL HAVE ADDITIONAL TIEBREAKERS IN ORDER TO DETERMINE THE WINNER. WHO WINS ONE OF THEM.
 1st of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I received the same letter today...Going in the garbage!! What I dont understand is like the other mail and email scams this isnt asking for my banking info etc...

What is the point of this?
 28th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I get this letters all the time and yes it is a scam i wish i would not get them i wish someone would do something about it.and i live in alabama.
 13th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
SENT MY ELDERLY MOTHER A PROMISE OF A CHECK FOR $5000. ALL SHE NEEDED TO DO WAS "SIGN" THE RELEASE. I AM GLAD WE GET ALL HER MAIL.
 22nd of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Scams like this have existed for a very long time. Simply put, this company may give you 5, 000 dollars, however, your mailbox will be inundated with junk mail, somewhere around forty to fifty a day, thanks to the nice people at UBI or what-the-hell-ever they call themselves selling your information to other companies which are seeking to advertise to a gullible or suggestively vulnerable individual.

I recommend throwing it in the trash. There is no such thing as easy money, no matter how convincing it may be.
 29th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
My husband got the same letter today. On the back of the letter is
fine print so dull that you can almost not see it is there. But, one part really has caught my eye...
It says>..."The winner will be required to send a copy of their passport or identification to the Sponsor to confirm their age and identity." Now, why would anyone do that?
We are throwing the letter away.

Signed,
Suspicious in Vermont
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

UBI Payment Services - guaranteed payment
1206 E. Second
Cushing
Oklahoma
Phone: 918-225-2668

I received a letter stating that I was guaranteed a payment of $5000 if I answered a simple question (20+5= 25 21 23) and provided my signature at the bottom. After googling it I realized it was a huge scam of identity theft. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!
 5th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also just got a letter in the mail stating I won 5, 000 and to sign and return. Puzzle circle the correct answer: 20+5 = 25 21 23. Thank you for informing the public about these scams.
 14th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have also received a letter. I did send it back to them signed. I researched it later. What can I do now? They have my signature. What will happen now? Who do I take this matter to? Also, have there been any reports of persons affected by this scam?
 6th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

UBI Payment Services - guaranteed delivery statement
Singapore

Sent a guaranteed delivery of $5000 lett to my mother. My mother has dementia and cannot "weed" these types of offers out. She receives about 3-5 of these types of letters per day. Criminal! I am looking for a way to stop these solitations.
 17th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
i also got a letter from UBI Payment Services stating the i was a winner of 5, 000 i check the imformation; what these company is doing by you signig the paper they will use your signature to get into your bank acc i dont know have they plan to do that but everyting is Possible . BE WERE IT IS A SCaM.
 19th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
All of us should keep privet info in a secret place and never be forgotten about that... I do not know how to stop that kind of mailing. U will receive less and less of them in time BUT ONLY if U never respond..
 8th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
As soon as I received this letter from UBI Payment Services saying that simply by signing my name and fulfilling the contest requirements (one simple math question) I would receive a check for $5, 000, I Googled UBI and found your website. My question is, if this is a known scamming company, why are they still in business? How can I and others take steps to shut this fraudulent company down?
 23rd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

UBI Payment Services - "Guaranteed to win"
PO Box 4805, Robina Town Centre
Queensland
Australia

You are guaranteed to receive $5, 000 if you return the release form as instructed and fulfill the contest requirements.

The Accounting Dept. has retained the services of a reputable courier to deliver the check for $5, 000. Etc. Etc.
 20th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

UBI Payment Services - Illegal phising
UBI
418 w 128 st apt 45
Newyork
New York
Phone: 3474076910
latina2643@yahoo.com

I am tired of companies such as UBI obtaining my information for such scams as this so called $5000 dollar check, which is bogus. We the people need more privacy with our personal information on these computers.
 6th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

UBI Payment Services - Questionable
UBI Payment Systems
PO Box 4805
Robina Town Center QLD 4230
South Australia
Australia

Offers a $5000 check if the form is returned. I'm sure that this is bogus and would like to complain to the USA post office that delivered this.

Nigerian Students, Scammers Nabbed in Malaysia