logo

Rogers
Overcharge on bills
2. (11 mins ago)
3vuecs.com
cutting money from the bank`
3. (28 mins ago)
fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

TXU Complaints & Reviews - Poor customer service!

TXU Contacts & Informations

TXU

Posted:    syed

Poor customer service!

EXTREMELY unhappy with TXU... how do i even begin to describe this company. I have seen company's set some bad standards, but guys if you have not dealt with TXU yet you haven't seen anything. Lets start with customer service, they have a bunch of dumb CSR's answering phones calls and are clueless, they make promises left and right just to get you off the phone, when you call back neither their supervisor NOT EVEN THE DIRECTOR knows what the heck is going on... They had a system glitch that caused the internet payment to not to post in system, therefore even before my bill was 30 days late they disconnected my electricity, i called the same afternoon by 12's and paid the bill and also a priority fee to have my electricity switched back on, i was given every assurance in the world that no matter what the power will be restored by midnight. It has been two days and nothing has been done as of now. I called TXU back they blamed the problem on Center Point Energy, when i called Center Point they said that its TXU's system thats messed up and its not only me but other customers are also mad at them, a supervisor from Center Point actually contacted TXU but again as usual NOTHING was done. I spoke with a Manager at TXU the guy said i am sending a priority connection notice right now and it should be there within 30 mins, i called Center Point and they said it takes up to 4-6 hrs to get that order and that he is lying, I called TXU MANAGER back at the phone number he gave (HE HAD CONFIRMED THAT NUMBER TO ME 3 TIMES) and as you have already guessed the number was incorrect, However then called the regular # and this time i spoke with a SO CALLED DIRECTOR who said the manager put in his notes that the electricity should be turned on by monday (3 days after) and he called Center Point and they have no much work that they cannot do the reconnection; the so called director said the Priority fee was incorrect and it would be a refund and there is nothing she can do even if it is a system glitch and that the supervisor whom i spoke with cannot be brought on the phone, she was extremely rude, just simply didn't care. I have not come across another company with such heartless people. I called Center Point and they laughed at this and said if TXU can get a order to us we would reconnected your service even on a SUNDAY. During this entire process i spoke with 9 CSR;s with 9 different stories. One of them refused to transfer me to a supervisor, the exacts words were (I CANT TRANSFER YOU TO A SUPERVISOR JUST BECAUSE OF THIS) by this time i had lost it and blew off on her, i informed the csr that i have been out of electricity for two days due to TXU's fault and you are saying i cant get any help or answer and you just expect me to sit her and wait for days, she was like well there is nothing we can do... HOW DOES A COMPANY LIKE THIS SURVIVE PLEASE TELL ME smb!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Nov, 2007 by   former employee of txu 0 Votes
I've been commenting this complains, I no longer work but used to be there in the front line taking calls just like yours. If I ever had to call TXU Energy customer service, I rather speak to the agents than to the supervisors and if I'm not pleased with the agent I am speaking with, I would hang up or ask them to transfer me back to the queue. To me, this is the problem (and the reason why I left TXU Energy): The people on top are not necessarily those who know the most. I was offered a promotion for over 2 months and never got anything, people who asked me what the correct procedure was or even what to do in calls less complicated that yours, were promoted before me. TXU Energy prides itself for having "the best" customer service, truth is only 10 - 15 people inside the call center where I used to work actually know what their job is... and there they are, still taking calls as regular agents.

Start Thinking About Year-End Tax Moves Now