logo

HOPE KEPHART ON ARTFIRE
RIPPED ME OFF
4. (40 mins ago)
Bluegreen Vacation Club
Stay away from this scam!
5. (50 mins ago)

Posted:    Sheena from Michigan

TWX*Magazine 800-607-9869

TWX*Magazine
New York
This company did the same thing to me. But little did they know i have a familymember that works at my bank my account is located at . For all you people trying to get rid of these charges this is what you do . Take their(TMX MAGIZENE) merchant id number that is located on your banking statement with the TMX charge, and you can have your banking personal block this merchant from charging your account forever ! Most banks and financial instutions will do this free of charge in compliance with their identity theft procedures regulated by the fedrel government.
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2008 by   Ebony 0 Votes
Unauthorized funds taken from accout
 18th of Dec, 2008 by   Judith Slajer 0 Votes
TWX Magazine took funds from my VISA account on 11/28 and 11/29/2008 as a result of my answering a survey a year ago in 2007. The automated number listed on my Wells Fargo VISA bill does not allow a cancellation or at least the rotation of options is so limited it is impossible to cancel the subscription. BEWARE of this Company and do not respond to any online surveys...a lesson learned. Wells Fargo is now checking into one of these charges.
 23rd of May, 2009 by   designing 0 Votes

TWX*Magazine Order 800-607-9869 NY - False Charges
Magazine Service Center
White Plains
New York
Phone: 1-800-607-9869

Received charges for magazine orders I've never made!
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   alfonso.procopio 0 Votes
Very difficult to get information to cancel - my bank worked with me to reverse the charges. The bank was able to tell me they even kept trying to bill a new debt card by continuously GUESSING the exp. date! How they even got the new card number i dont know...but avoid this company!!!
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   kaydee222 0 Votes
Magazine Service Center 1877-649-7875 deducted $81.00 out of my bank account without
authorization. I will have to wait for 72 hrs or longer before I receive a refund.
They are just thieves.
 7th of Nov, 2011 by   kaydee222 0 Votes
They took $81.00 out of my account without any authorization. THEY ARE THIEVES.
 25th of Jun, 2013 by   Goldenfawn18 0 Votes
I was recently charged a second time from this company, which I never thoroughly investigated what the charge was from the first time, but this time I called the number that was attached with the charge to my account. Long story short it turned out to be a promotional offer from BAM (Books A Million) when I purchased books a few months back and I had the opportunity to choose up to 3 free subscriptions on the current magazine collection offered. So instead of the company, which in my case is National Geographic, getting in touch with me to see if I would want to extend my once free subscription pay, they go ahead and just start charging my card with no authorization from me. In the store (BAM) I was told I would get 6 free issues and if I wanted I could go on the highlighted website to continue my subscription, which I never did...not very happy that companies can get access to your account so easily.
 3rd of Feb, 2014 by   missj5233 0 Votes
This is a subscription from books a million. You have to go cancel it after the free trial just like every other free trial they do not ask You to continue or not here is the website to unsubscribe just make sure you check all subscriptions there are usually 3
 3rd of Feb, 2014 by   missj5233 0 Votes
Sorry it didnt post here it is

AIG Fraud Perpetrated on the U S by Dodd Franks amp Pelosi