logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Grotto Bar, Eden Bar, Suede, Bitterend, Suite
Underage drinking, drugs, sex , allowed
2. (3 mins ago)
Nationstar Mortgage
Criminal practices
3. (3 mins ago)
Jane Salon
Yelp comments can be manipulated by this owner
4. (9 mins ago)

Posted:    Tee'd off in Ga

FRAUDULENT CHARGE

TWX
Georgia
11-04-2010 - found $40 charge on my check card from TWX*MAG-800-586-5089. No idea what this is. Called the number and found out it's a subscription to Playboy. Really? I don't even receive that magazine! So, the rep explains that I had a Match.com account supposedly in 2009 and was offered a subscription to Playboy - which was free for the first 6 months and then I had to pay for it. So I explain to the rep that I had canceled my match.com account 2 years ago, in 2008. ... and - I never signed up for any Magazines from them. What the hell? Anyway, I explained to the rep that I live in a very christian household and this is unacceptable. He canceled the order and issued a refund which is to be posted to my account within 24 to 72 hours. Holding my breath.
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Aug, 2012 by   RI_Dragon 0 Votes
I got billed three times within 5 days. I found out, though, that store F.Y.E. was the one who inititated a subscribition. FYE did so when they gave me a store rewards card, and they did not even tell me that they were subscribing me to TWX. Oh, i never got a single magazine from them and they still went ahead and charged me.

Success University Fraud