logo

ROMANA WATER LLC
WATER
4. (38 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
5. (40 mins ago)
FW1 Racing
Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

TWX Entertainments 800-828-6882 NY, Oil City, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized Withdrawal

TWX Entertainments 800-828-6882 NY Contacts & Informations

TWX Entertainments 800-828-6882 NY

Posted:    heather reed

Unauthorized Withdrawal

Oil City, Pennsylvania
I just received a letter from my bank notifying me that I had an overdraft charge of $31 and needed to bring my account to a positive balance. I was VERY confused as I am not using this account and was planning to close it this week. When I got online and looked, there is a $20 charge (when there was only $4.52 in my account) from TWX Entertainment. I have NO IDEA what this is from and plan to dispute these charges immediately. Has anyone gotten anywhere with this? If you have any suggestions that may help me fight this with my bank and the company can you please email me at heatherreed31776@yahoo.com? Thanks!
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of May, 2009 by   thewraithiscoming 0 Votes
I got one of these as well. Apparently it is for a subscription to Entertainment Weekly magazine (of which I am not a subscriber.)
 9th of Aug, 2009 by   joyceee 0 Votes
This same thing just happened to me.. It looks like there should be a bank permission form to fill out before these scam artist can take our money.
I don't know how we can stop this or even if we will ever see our money that was stolen.

keep in touch, with me let me know if you get your money back, i will do the same

cbentle1@ec.rr.com
just give back the money you know you should have not taken2
should give money back
 4th of Sep, 2011 by   shelly49 0 Votes
This just happened to me too! I got 6 free issues of EW & People when I bought something at Best Buy. I knew it was probably a bad idea, but said ok. I cancelled after the 6 issues. Shortly after, I was charged almost $57.00 for the 2 magazine subscriptions that I JUST CANCELLED. They reversed the charges so that was ok. Another few weeks go by, and suddenly I have $74.00 in overdraft fees on my checking account that has NEVER been overdrawn before. They took $24.98 out of my account again. I called and it was for EW. I was LIVID. I told them I got $74 in OD fees and what did they do? They refunded me $35.00 which doesn't even cover ONE charge. Now I have to get proof of the charges and fax it to them. NEVER again will I accept "free" subscriptions!

Mortgage Scam