logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Port-A-Field
CS Platinum is unfair with their policies
2. (3 mins ago)
Empire
bad product
5. (26 mins ago)
Jif Peanut Butter
Insect Body Parts in the Jars (2)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2012-03-03 by    mkmcdermott

fraudulent charge

twx cosmo
New York
A 45 dollar charge which I did not approve showed up on my debit account. I called the number of and cancelled it, but want to make sure I don't have any further charges. The phone number i called was 877-856-4530
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Mar, 2012 by   anonomus123454 0 Votes
I also got a unexplained charge for cosmo for 17.50 which has now overdrafted my account. I also called to cancel and then canceled my creditcard to prevent further charges.
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   Laura Nicole 0 Votes
I had two diff charges one 23.50 and another 18.00 for subscriptions, I got them today. I had to call 4 times and they don't make it easy to cancel. First call I got to cancel 3 magazines because recording voice said that that was all on that account and one sibscription at a time, with 2 different offers to keep each subscription!!! Same deal with the other 3 calls I had to make since all the magazines I am being charged are not showing on one account. My 2nd call, only one subscription on account, The 3rd call got to cancel 3 and the 4th only one. I will be watching for additonal charges and I will make sure I see get credited to my account. I will be keeping an eye out for additional charges!!! I will no longer do anymore surveys, I see the catch!!! I has bought concert tickets which they offered the magazines as a gift for completing their surveys I did over a year ago. If i wasn't watching every penny I might have missed charges but being around Christmas I know what is being spent and where!!!

Bank of America Scraps Overdraft Fees