logo

Posted: 2012-03-03 by

fraudulent charge

twx cosmo
New York
A 45 dollar charge which I did not approve showed up on my debit account. I called the number of and cancelled it, but want to make sure I don't have any further charges. The phone number i called was 877-856-4530
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also got a unexplained charge for cosmo for 17.50 which has now overdrafted my account. I also called to cancel and then canceled my creditcard to prevent further charges.
 9th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I had two diff charges one 23.50 and another 18.00 for subscriptions, I got them today. I had to call 4 times and they don't make it easy to cancel. First call I got to cancel 3 magazines because recording voice said that that was all on that account and one sibscription at a time, with 2 different offers to keep each subscription!!! Same deal with the other 3 calls I had to make since all the magazines I am being charged are not showing on one account. My 2nd call, only one subscription on account, The 3rd call got to cancel 3 and the 4th only one. I will be watching for additonal charges and I will make sure I see get credited to my account. I will be keeping an eye out for additional charges!!! I will no longer do anymore surveys, I see the catch!!! I has bought concert tickets which they offered the magazines as a gift for completing their surveys I did over a year ago. If i wasn't watching every penny I might have missed charges but being around Christmas I know what is being spent and where!!!

The "No Credit Card" Diet