Is your clicks worth in TwoDollarClick.com? Do you find it a bit confuse on $2/click in ads? Is this a SCAM? Two Dollar Click is a SCAM! Yes, doing some research makes me conclude that it is really a SCAM SITE!
Why am i Interested with TwoDollarClick ?
We used Twodollarclick and never got any return for our $2...We feel Scammed... and that's what started us on www.scamcrusader.com, thanks to these "No-Life" scams operators, who nobody seems to want to take down.
But if you can share this article or our website, maybe Action will be taken...Hummmm?
Earn $2 per click ads?
Yes, $2 per clicking ads! When you will visit their website: http://www.twodollarclick.com you will see Get Paid $2.00 per click.
That would mean if i register to the site then i will become the Richest Man in the World Wide Scam World haha. Just imagine this scenario: If it has 20 Ads per day then i will get $40/day, multiply it to, lets say, 30days then it will become $1200/month (minus referrals: It will multiply exponentially)
What is TwoDollarClick.com?
Two Dollar Click is a PTC free sitewhich pays about $2 per click ads and has a 10-20% referral commission, $1, 000 cashout minimum in PayPal or Alert Pay. Sorry not to mention --
its a SCAM!
Reasons why ScamCrusader label it as a Scam:
1. Registration - Its Free, no question about it. But since it deals with Money, i think and believe that Security is the number 1 priority and it is important feature in all websites. Without a doubt, you will see it has no Captcha or Word Verification Program/Security Question/activation code that will enable and protect users from hackers/losing password/verification/ etc.
When you click Create Account then you are officially registered and may now click ads, sounds easy but strange.
2. Owner of the Website - The data shows it has firstname.lastname@example.org as a register owner if you will google it with this email. You will find that it owns also with Neodollar and tendollarclick.
Both are also Scams!
3. Has Fake Certificates - Site claims they are BBB accredited. Its a fake!
4. No Forum for Discussion - Every PTC must have forum. This is where the members talk about the website. Users give feedbacks about the program. It is also a best way to prove if it has a legitimate proof of payment since the members can freely post it.
TwoDollarClick dont have this.
5. Cash Out Failure - When reaching to $1000, you can cash it out into your paypal or alertpay but when you apply for it. They seem have no interaction with it. And it seems they just ignored your application
6. Earnings based on estimated values - seems confusing...they said $2? It only means one thing, they will not pay you.
A Piece of ScamCrusader Advice...
TwoDollarClick: Trusted or Scam?
Untrusted and Scam!
Definitely, We would not recommend TwoDollarClick for you... and we believe you now, know the reasons now.