logo

Rooms Furniture & Accessories
Rooms Furniture & Accessories
3. (8 mins ago)
EZ Body Slimmer
Need to bring back the original ingredients!!!!
4. (13 mins ago)

Posted:    2 Months and Waiting

Green Dot or CB&T Bank

Turbo Tax Refund Card
Texas
Do not use the Turbo Tax Refund Card!!! I had my refund deposited onto a refund card by Columbus Bank & Trust doing business with Green Dot/Turbo Tax Refund Card. It clearly states they will mail the card to the address on your tax return. After 3 weeks of waiting for the card to arrive, I called them and was told the address was a very old address that I have never used for filing taxes. They issued a new card and verified the address was the one on my tax return. Two weeks later it was not here, so called again and was told it was sent to the first address again. What morons!!! Requested the card be over nighted to me. Their over night is 5 to 6 days??? Go figure. Hopefully I will receive the card by June.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Apr, 2010 by   JJ ARANDA +1 Votes
i havent recieved myturbotaxcard an it been a week n a half an i try to contact you guys but i never get to speak to a represenative
 6th of May, 2010 by   jerror 0 Votes
Yeah same here, &^%#$ this company.
 19th of May, 2010 by   Laurawak 0 Votes
I have had no problems what so ever. I'm now even getting direct deposit from my job
 13th of Jul, 2010 by   Tiffoney Greene 0 Votes
I agree whole-heartedly, TURBO TAX IS THE WORST service the Gov allows or trusts with our federal and State moneys. They are 100% B.S.
and when its time to file income taxes RUN, RUN far away from torbo tax fraud because its a rip off. the MAJORITY of their company is out sourced in other companies, where they -then get your personal information, remove money from accounts with bogus charges and then have a 100 step policy in resolution to a dispute.

Don't use their service tell your friends not to your their service and write your congressman and have them shut down.. For GOOD~!

They employ non-Americans to handle American's money~!

F TurboTax~!!!
Tiffoney Greene
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   waiting for taxes 0 Votes
still waiting on my card after 2 weeks ..so let me guess, I have to find the number to call them so they can tell me they sent it to the wrong address 2 times...
 22nd of Feb, 2011 by   puzzleme_us 0 Votes
I wish I would of read this before I got my card this year!!! I got my card just fine and all and used it fine for about 4 days and now my card says it's "invalid" and their rude and unhelpful customer service people just say I should be able to use my card again "momentarily" when I have been unable to access my $$ for 2 days!!! I am unable to access my refund now and don't know when this "momentarily" is gonna be =(
 21st of Mar, 2011 by   Tonymazz 0 Votes
I must say this the worst card ever!!! Do not use this fucking retarded card! Every time i call i have to speak to these dumb mother fucker over seas who probably get paid a dollar a day! Again warning do not use this card! I used my card at an atm and theypulled the money off my card 2x instead of the one. So they took 404$ form my card instead of 202 witch is what i pulled out at the ATM! Now i been calling everyday and i still have not got my money back yet!!!FUCk these people!
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   edjohnson 0 Votes
I thought I was the only one having trouble with my turbo tax card. They mailed me a card and somehow sent me a text message saying how much and when the money would on the card. On that day, I call to activate the card and it says they can't find my records. Then I was told by someone at turbotax that the card was bad(for some reason) and they had to mail me a paper check. Well I never got that check, so i called back they told me to call another number. and they couldn't help me and they gave me another number to call. I'm still waiting!!!
 23rd of Mar, 2011 by   jimjones 0 Votes
Card hasn't come @ all.. Starting 2 say oh shit after reading all the complaints.. How long b4 u get ur return does the card come? Do I call green dot or the irs? Fuck
 23rd of Mar, 2011 by   akburns 0 Votes
It is now march 23rd 2011. I am now waiting on supposedly the 3rd card being shipped to me. The first card was sent Feb 23rd
Ive called four times today for assurance my card will be here in 1 day and none of the associates there have given me the same response. Perhaps we should all call the better business bureau and see whats really going on. Horrible service. One more chance before legal action is taken
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   beachmom59 0 Votes
My daughter and her husband got their refund on the Turbo Tax Card and when they went to buy a car, they tried to get the money transferred to their bank account and were then told that the limit is $3000.00 per day, but it could only be in $400.00 increments of which they will be charged $4.00 per transaction. I went to their website to see the schedule of fees and there is nothing on their terms and agreement page that states this. I guess they never heard of FULL DISCLOSURE. They will soon, as I am going to contact my lawyer. Don't ever get your refund on a Turbo Tax Card and don't let anyone you know do it either. They are just one more company out there with their hands out to take the money that is rightfully yours!!!
 13th of May, 2011 by   drago661 0 Votes
Turbotax is a rip off my wife has called 5x's for a statement in last three months still waiting. Have no way of seeing where your money went. Then they charge you all these fees but won't show proof of anything of what has been spent or what's been charged. Keep saying that they mailed the statement but nothing has come. Will never use Turbotax again. How sad a huge co. ripping off the poor!
 30th of Jan, 2012 by   SMSL 0 Votes
I advise each and every one of you to file criminal charge with the District Attorney's Office for your refunds and stop this nonsense with TurboTax playing with peoples monies. Get a Petition goings I will be the first to sign it, cause it also happened to me.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   samanthameli +2 Votes
I just filed my tax return with turbo tax on january 22nd 2012, they sent me a turbo tax refund card which i promptly activated when I received it. The IRS deposited my refund to Turbo taxes bank on the 3rd of february but Turbo tax never put the money on my turbo tax refund card. They closed my card on the 3rd due to security reasons and asked me to send them a photo copy of my signed social security card, my drivers license and my most recent electric bill showing my current address to prove the turbo tax refund card I was sent actually belonged to me. I am livid, there is no way I am faxing my personal information like that out to turbo tax. When can I expect my refund and when will there bank return my refund to the IRS? This has been such a nightmare and I will never use this company again. They are fraudulent!!! I will be contacting the BBB, Texas State Attorney Generals Office and my local DA's office to ask about filing charges.
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   fed up in sd 0 Votes
I haven't even had a chance to use my card. Received my card in the mail 3 weeks ago. Was supposed to get my refund deposited on my card a week ago. IRS says deposited, turbotax card website says that it wasn't deposited yet. My taxes have now been done a month and no refund? Tried to speak with customer service but got so frustrated that I hung up. I've been using prepaid cards for the last 2 years with not a single problem, and we ended up closing our bank account because the prepaid cards are so much easier to use. When I put my money on them, viola, it is there!

So much for turbo tax card, never again will I use this service.
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   LIVID2012 +1 Votes
Hello! My name is Camaria Stringer. I recently filed my taxes via Turbo Tax and opted to receive their TurboTax Visa card. Little did I know, it would be the card from HELL! Upon receiving it, I was excited to finish final wedding purchases. I received the card on a Friday, and I began using it immediately. On the following Thursday I proceed to buy myself lunch, but my card kept getting declined. I called TurboTax Card Services only to find out that my card had been closed due to a security hold. I was not notified about this hold. They told me to fax in a copy of my ID, my Social Security card, and proof of residency. Afterwards it would take 5-7 business days to process. Now, here it is 11 days until my wedding and I don't even have access to the money I need to finish purchasing my dress. I trusted TurboTax with my money and they screwed me over. I am livid and hurt!!! This is a nightmare that I can't seem to wake up from!!!
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   drago1985 0 Votes
Its a very valid claim. I am going through the same thing. Normally i would have my money deposited into my acct. but tried to be different this year and use the card, boy did that backfire. i wish there was someone i could go to. i am currently still waiting for this card and have been waiting since 1/3/12. it is now 2/8/2012. They keep telling me to give them 5-7 more days. Well my Money was deposited on the 27th. Promise this will be the last time i ever use them and all my friends agree with me.
 9th of Feb, 2012 by   onepissedmommy 0 Votes
it makes me sick to my stomach to see how many people are going through this as i search online looking for answers. turbotax locks our cards then asks us to send in very personal and sensitive information and after we do this they still dont unlock our cards!!! if i send you a copy of my drivers license, social security card and a bill in my name what more could you possibly need to re-open my account!!! once they get our info they should instantly reopen our card!!! i will never use turbotax again and i am going to tell everyone i know not to use turbotax!!! and i will be contacting my local news station and newspaper which i suggest anyone going through this should!!! we need to stand together and file a class action lawsuit and hold them accountable!!!
 9th of Feb, 2012 by   melissa johnson 0 Votes
I am having the same problem everyone else is having. I have received my card but no refund. I am very upset with Turbotax and going to make sure that this website gets to the news about the turbotax card.
 11th of Feb, 2012 by   PISSEDOFFCUSTOMER23 0 Votes
my card has 1200 bucks on it, and i tried to buy some supplies for my house and lunch only to be declined for everything i have tried to purchase. luckily i had some money on my unemployment card. WILL NEVER USE THIS BULL SHIT AGAIN!

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups