logo

Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE
Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Tuli Realty Complaints & Reviews - Management not fixing problems in apartment

Tuli Realty Contacts & Informations

Tuli Realty

Posted:    BraG67

Management not fixing problems in apartment

Tuli Realty
The management of the building I rent REFUSES to attend to minor fixtures needed in my apartment. I have been asking them since May to please attend to these things(walls are cracking and three of my windows won't stay up on their own).I always pay my rent on time and never have given them any reason to complain about me, but they just refuse fix these things.
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2009 by   UnhappyTenant 0 Votes
I have have requested maintenance in my apartment for over 6 months for a leak in my bathroom ceiling. It has taken them four months to put up new walls and a patch in the ceiling. They still havent repainted the walls and the ceiling is still leaking. When you call or write them they act like they have never heard of the problem.
 1st of Aug, 2012 by   mermaid11 0 Votes
I would say the WORST real estate agents to consult with. I was calling especially one of their agent Mayra from the last 1 week. She is like I am something. Whenever she receives the call its like I am busy call me later or I will call you back. f*** she never calls me back. Trust me they are a big ripoffs. I contacted them before a week and I asked them several times to show me the apartment. Mayra never gave us time. We visited the apartment by ourselves and then called her. She told you need to fill out an application and pay dollar 50 and we did. She told she will call us back. f*** her she calls us at 11 at night and asks our basic details. Before she never had time and now after getting the money for the application all of a sudden she gets time. The next day she tells me that my credit is low and I need to send her my payslips and I did. Later she calls and tells me that my credit is really low and I need to pay 3500 advance plus 1.5 months security deposit plus the rent. f***. They behave as if their apartments are million dollar worth apartments. On top of that she has the audacity to say that If you want than you can otherwise forget about it. I say why do people as this f***ing agents for apartments. They are not even worth talking to. They are always rude do not have time for customers and then after giving the non refundable application all of a sudden they have time now to call and talk. I would say better go with Tara from journalsquarerentals they are the best. Or else find something by your own. I had 2 of my relative 2 families who were looking for the apartment and I was looking for all of them. Good I didn't deal with them.
 19th of Nov, 2012 by   Stephanieeeee 0 Votes
I currently reside in one of there buildings and it is horrendous!! There is no heat and nothing get fixed. I have filed a complaint with town hall, the fire and police
Dept. The police dept informed me that there were 15 ACTIVE complaints against the bldg. He told me I needed to get out of there. The super is horrendous and does absolutely nothing. DO NOT RENT at 9201 Kennedy blvd, north Bergen. Also, they do not like to give back security deposits!!!

Consumer Fraud in Health Care