logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Universal Trading Strategies
Don’t buy software from them
2. (14 mins ago)
HBM Health Beauty
Seller charges me for $69.99 per month
3. (34 mins ago)
C.M. Haryana/Haryana public health enginerring dept.Panchkula
harrasment for RENEWAL of enlistment of society.
4. (36 mins ago)

BAD COMPANY

Trustaff
Cincinnati, Ohio
trustaff.com
Trustaff contacted ME with an offer for a travel position as a coder to Guam - the offer was too good to pass up ; They send nurses on travel all the time - this was a first for "coders" . Six of us were hired and had gone through all the necessary steps to secure the position and the trip. All paperwork and immunizations per their request was done. We were in the WEEK of departure and had already RESIGNED our jobs ...when trustaff decided to tell us a "story" about a "delay" .
The week AFTER we were supposed to already be in Guam and working they CANCELED the trip completely with no explanations. THEY LEFT US UNEMPLOYED - this has been financially devastating and Trustaff would no longer answer phone calls or emails . They knew they were completely wrong and made a very small insulting offer to shut us up !

This company should not be operating - they have destroyed my life and my family right now - it is going to take months to catch up with all my bills that are now months behind.

I would like not only to warn others about this company but also would like to find others who have experienced the same by them for a joint lawsuit .. please let me know
Comments United States Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Dec, 2010 by   Cheryl Morgan 0 Votes
Trustaff is the worst travel company, they have left me high in dry 2, 000 miles away. They took my checks and said I owed them money. I am filling suite against this company. This is not legal, they promise the moon and deliver nothing but a nightmare !!!. I had a chance to travel to the V. Islands, I gave my notice and the day I was to leave, they canceled me, I had no job and tons of bills to pay, they don't care. Please go with a better company !!! Cheryl
 15th of Feb, 2013 by   Tiffany Kwak 0 Votes
There are more reviews about this company on indeed.com. I am going to go to asia as an English teacher for four years just to get them out of my system.
 5th of Mar, 2013 by   tkwak 0 Votes
I would suggest all the nurses who have worked with this crap company and have similar experiences come forward and sue the company. I am not giving them any more of my time or anything.
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   Betsy F. 0 Votes
I am not sure about your experiences but I have worked with them and have nothing but great things to say. My recruiter has never lied to me, she is honest and always tells me like it is. I have never had issues on assignment. One time my contract was canceled by the facility she found me a new assignment almost immediately. I've worked for a few other companies and had my contracts cancelled before and that was a story of being left high and dry. Working with trustaff I've never had issues with benefits, pay or housing. They have my vote as a great travel company. i'm sorry to hear about your experience... but any chance I have I refer travelers to them.
 28th of Mar, 2013 by   DontTrustThem 0 Votes
They do not seem to take the word NO seriously.
After being offered a position at a hospital and accepting the offer, my recruiter was changed to a new team who know nothing about our previous conversations. The first problem was my start date was modified from the original agreed time. I immediately notified the new team that under the modified terms of the agreement I could no longer accept the offer. It appears that this information was not shared with the hiring hospital and they were left in limbo regarding my start date, even though TruStaff was notified that I would not accept the change in terms of the offer within two days of my initial acceptance of the original offer.
As days past I contacted the hiring hospital with a general question and was notified that I was placed on their do not use list as it appears that TruStaff did not let them know that I had declined the offer under the changes in terms. Now should I ever decide to relocate there is a chain of hospitals that I will not be employable at because they were not notified by TruStaff in a timely manner. If you do decide to try TruStaff and decline an offer, make sure you contact the hiring hospital and let them know directly, do not make the same mistake as I did.

IRS Warns Of E Mail Phishing Scheme