Trugreen

Posted:

Beware of Cancellation

TruGreen
I'm so disappoited with the way TruGreen service. Last year 2010, I had TruGreen do service for my Lawn for the whole year. At the end of the year I did talk to the customer service to cancel my service. The guy said ok. Than he handed the phone off. I thought it's all done.

This year, Feb, 2011 the service man came and knock the door to do the lawn service. I told them, I did cancel already. So, they pack it up and left without do anything.

About couple day after, I recieved a bill to charge for service, which is already cancelled.

I call in to tell them it was a mistake. You guys need to take it off the bill. The guy told me, my supervisor will call you. I wait for the next three day, no body call. I call in again. This time I talk to a lady name's Molisa. She told me, I will send the message to the technician, whom came to do your service. It's ok. I wait for two more days. Than nobody call me again. I call in again. This time I talk to the guy. I told him, I need to take care of this today, because, this is the mistake and I don't want to have any problem later on. He told me, if you don't want problem, go ahead send the bill in. I asked hime - what????. Than he told me, I will call you back. The next two days, never had any call. I call back back again, talked to Molisa. The lady I had been talked befor. She said, Oh... nobody call you yet. Let I send him a message again. I ask them - can I talk to the supervisor. They don't let me talk to the supervisor.

I still don't understand, now aday, people still running this kind of business around. I don't think they will last long to do what they are doing.

Hopefully no body else have this kind of crab in your life.
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
My Experience is the same with True Green. I plan to cancell My Service with them.

TruGreen Logo TruGreen