logo

Greatandhra.com
Actual truth is Its No 0 sit
3. (4 mins ago)
www.betterents.com
They sent me completely wrong order – the colour and design isn’t what I ordered
4. (12 mins ago)

Trugreen

Posted: 2011-02-13 by    Zomer

Beware of Cancellation

TruGreen
I'm so disappoited with the way TruGreen service. Last year 2010, I had TruGreen do service for my Lawn for the whole year. At the end of the year I did talk to the customer service to cancel my service. The guy said ok. Than he handed the phone off. I thought it's all done.

This year, Feb, 2011 the service man came and knock the door to do the lawn service. I told them, I did cancel already. So, they pack it up and left without do anything.

About couple day after, I recieved a bill to charge for service, which is already cancelled.

I call in to tell them it was a mistake. You guys need to take it off the bill. The guy told me, my supervisor will call you. I wait for the next three day, no body call. I call in again. This time I talk to a lady name's Molisa. She told me, I will send the message to the technician, whom came to do your service. It's ok. I wait for two more days. Than nobody call me again. I call in again. This time I talk to the guy. I told him, I need to take care of this today, because, this is the mistake and I don't want to have any problem later on. He told me, if you don't want problem, go ahead send the bill in. I asked hime - what????. Than he told me, I will call you back. The next two days, never had any call. I call back back again, talked to Molisa. The lady I had been talked befor. She said, Oh... nobody call you yet. Let I send him a message again. I ask them - can I talk to the supervisor. They don't let me talk to the supervisor.

I still don't understand, now aday, people still running this kind of business around. I don't think they will last long to do what they are doing.

Hopefully no body else have this kind of crab in your life.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2012 by   Shreekant 0 Votes
My Experience is the same with True Green. I plan to cancell My Service with them.

How to Avoid Investment Scams