logo

2. (10 mins ago)
Acs Inc Usa
Scammers
3. (16 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money
4. (19 mins ago)
Cheshunt Overseas LTD/Acai Berry
No working phone number or information to cancel program.
5. (52 mins ago)
UKPI - Tim Burchell
UK Private Investigators - UKPI - Tim Burchell - Took my money but did not provided me with the information

Consumer Tips & Tricks

True.com

Posted:    Jessica

Bad service

True.com
rue.com claimed to be giving me a free 7-day trial period. When I went online ond day 5 to cancel and clicked on this link: To cancel your subscription CLICK HERE.
I was redirected to another page, and clicked on another link, ( No, Cancel my membership ) thinking that I had cancelled. I continued to receive emails, and on the 10th day, went back online to cancel again. After going through the process again, and getting to the final page, I read through the whole paragraph about how they were dissapointed to see me go, etc. It was then that I realized that at the end of the paragraph, in smaller font, there was a statement that I would actually need to call to cancel. After calling and speaking to a representative and a manager, I was told that I would be charged 49.99, because I called 2 days too late. I was very dissapointed with the deceptive links, and feel cheated.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips on Buying a New Car