logo

True.com

Posted:

Bad service

True.com
rue.com claimed to be giving me a free 7-day trial period. When I went online ond day 5 to cancel and clicked on this link: To cancel your subscription CLICK HERE.
I was redirected to another page, and clicked on another link, ( No, Cancel my membership ) thinking that I had cancelled. I continued to receive emails, and on the 10th day, went back online to cancel again. After going through the process again, and getting to the final page, I read through the whole paragraph about how they were dissapointed to see me go, etc. It was then that I realized that at the end of the paragraph, in smaller font, there was a statement that I would actually need to call to cancel. After calling and speaking to a representative and a manager, I was told that I would be charged 49.99, because I called 2 days too late. I was very dissapointed with the deceptive links, and feel cheated.
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Jury Duty Scam