logo

Action Pro White
Scam
5. (33 mins ago)
Indian Remy bulk human hair
Don't believe Priyanka from www.perfectlocks.com, she's ripped me off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Fraud

Tri-Emerald Financial Group, Inc
California
Stay away from Tri-Emerald Financial Group. They lie

In September 2011, I hated dealing with CITIMortgage so much I wanted to refinance so I called around and every one told that I had to do my 2010 taxes before they would even start even trying to refinance my home. That is until I called Tri-Emerald Financial Group, Inc and began working with the most dishonest or dumbest person named Ameer Shmara, Senior Mortgage Banker. He told me I would not have to use my 2010 taxes. He also promised the cost and fees would only be $2000. That sounded great, so I sent him everything he asked for. He then tells me there will be an additional charge of $395 not part of the $2000. Yes that is right he lied, but I spent so much time dealing with this I thought this one thing is ok. I paid the $395 had my house apprised. Ameer then told me my loan was done except for the signing of the documents. Then all of a sudden he told me he would have to see my 2010 taxes, and they were so low I would not qualify for the loan. If he had been honest I would never have had my house appraised and would have saved the $395. Stay away from Tri-Emerald Financial Use anyone else
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Nov, 2011 by   Retail Division Manager 0 Votes
As with all lenders, our institution must comply with minimum underwriting criteria which all prospective borrowers must meet in order to gain approval for residential real estate loans on 1 to 4 unit properties. With a macro review of the criteria mentioned herein: Collateral (the home); capacity (income); and finally credit (tri-merge credit report).
Specific to the consideration of income, we require two years previous tax returns filed with the IRS to show stability in income. At the time of application (09/23/2011), Amy submitted her 2008 & 2009 tax returns – and a tax income extension for 2010 tax return filing which is honored by the IRS until 10/15/2011.
Since the submission of Ms. Tamimi’s application to underwriting was within 30 days of the expiration of the requirement to supply her 2010 Tax Returns to the IRS, she was conditioned complete her filing and furnish a copy of the updated tax return to underwriting consideration. If Ms. Tamimi submits her 2010 tax return to join her 2009 tax return already in the file and it shows steady (or increase) of annual income then we would be honored to facilitate her desire to refinance.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Tri-Emerald Financial Group, and regret not being able to close Amy Tamimi’s loan for her.
To date this person has not called to discuss with management even though countless offers to speak with her have been offered.
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   Martin Chavez 0 Votes
This year 2012, I started the process of refinance with Tri-Emeral finacial group. I summited all the paper work. MY Fidco score is close to 800 for all companies. This company, made me spend $350 dollars on an appraisal of my home, I spended close to $500 dollars faxing documents, paying for ups delivery, and because I was waiting for closing, I was late 20 days paying my morgage. After they charge my credit card I never heard from them again. I called many times and asked in writting let me know when is closing. They never gave and answer. Please save your self many headaches. This company is comitting fraud. Stay away from this company. They are crooks. They are located in Lake forest CA
 3rd of Jan, 2013 by   John C. Rodriguez 0 Votes
I started the refinace of my house with Tri-Emerald Financial in June of 2012, I was asked to sumit two years of 1040 tax returns, W-2, insurance for this house, mortagage papers for my primary residence, and two months of banks statements, allow for credit scores, and payroll stubs for both my wife and myself. Both my wife and my credit rating were impeccable and in the 800's. I was again asked to submit forms in July, August, and September. By this time after dozens of emails and phone calls, I was totally frustrated with the whole system and just let it go. I was later contacted by the supposed senior manager George Nyugen who said the previous representative was not doing his job and that is why he was taking over and would see this through to the end. Again I was asked to submit bank statments, W-2 forms, payroll stubs and mortgage statements, etc., etc. for the house I was refinancing and my primary residence. So September, October, and November statments were all sent, but now they needed a new appraisal since the previous had expired. I informed them that because they were at fault in expediting the loan, that I would not pay for a new appraisal. They agreed to pay for it, so I waited, and waited. Unfortunately, I was just laid off from my company after 3 1/2 years of working there. However, we finally signed the papers the 20th of December, but the pay off was not done and on January 3rd, 2013 I was called by Randy Van Orden, another sales manager and informed me that because I was no longer working, my loan would not be funded, even though the mortgage would be less than what I am paying now.
I would definitely stay away from this company. They procrastinate, lie, demand an exorbadent amount of information and never perform in any timely manner. This loan should have been processed in two months at the most. I have bought and sold houses and refinanced them numerous times and have never found a company so derelict in their performance.

Dr. John C. Rodriguez
 13th of Feb, 2013 by   fuzucker 0 Votes
Mr. Retail Division Manager?
Are you even a licensed individual? What is your NMLS number? That's right. You aren't even licensed and therefore committing fraud. I looked into this company 6 months ago, and they have been repeatedly calling me every week, so I finally spoke with Derek Triemerald. He promised me my loan would be completely free, but when I got the GFE there were fees in the loan that were not discussed like the title and escrow fees, and the $1940 fee was more than the competitors were charging. I spoke with his manager and got his name, and when I looked up both individuals, neither was listed on the NMLS as having a license. How is that possible? 2 people, neither licensed. I was burned in 2007 and wont get burned again by a scam company. Luckily Greenlight ended up doing my loan with no appraisal fee and no fuss, for less than TriEmerald could do it. Stay Away.

Lawmakers Urged to Make Schools Safer