logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
5. (0 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Tranz Parts, Inc/ Reliable Transmissions, Tampa, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Failure to honor transmission warranty repair

Tranz Parts, Inc/ Reliable Transmissions Contacts & Informations

Tranz Parts, Inc/ Reliable Transmissions

Posted:    bvannix

Failure to honor transmission warranty repair

Tranz Parts, Inc/ Reliable Transmissions
4709 30th Avenue S
Tampa, Florida
Phone: 786-232-2998
bizearch.com
9/30/08 Jeremy left message about transmission problem, will call back
10/1/08 Jeremy left message about transmission problem again, will call back
10/3/08 – Jeremy spoke with Lou at Tranzparts about transmission problem and when purchased. Trans has less than 500 miles on it as it is a show car). Told that there was a one-year warranty and to send in transmission for repair.
11/21/08 Bob called to ask what carrier that Tranzparts uses. I was told R&L Shipping.
12/3/08 – Contacted by R&L trucking that Tranzparts was refusing my shipment. I was given phone# and told that Scott was refusing the shipment.
12/3/08 – Bob talked to Scott who said that it was out of warranty and they are no longer Tranzparts. I reminded that their receptionist CeCe answered the phone Tranzparts. Scott asked who told me to ship transmission. I called back and informed Scott it was Torrance. Scot refused to get Torrance on the line for me and then hung up on me.
12/3/08 - Called back later and receptionist CeCe answered phone parts. I asked her if I was Tranzparts and she said that yes it was.
12/3/08 – Jeremy called back and spoke with Torrance who said that Scot was complaining that there was a Shipping Bill for Tranzparts to pay and he rejected it. Torrance claims that everyone in shop know about the bill to Tranzparts.
12/3/08 – Jeremy spoke with R& L who claimed that there was no bill on shipment. It was just Scott denying shipment as they have had done before.
12/3/08 – Jeremy spoke with Torrance again about problem who said for us to make arrangements to have transmission reshipped and he would accept it if there was no bill attached.
12/3/08 – Jeremy made arrangements for reshipment at the additional cost of $50.00 to the attention of Torrance.
12/4/08 –Bob received another call from R& L stating that Scott was denying shipment again. Scott was also not allowing Torrance to come to the dock.
12/4/08 – Bob spoke with Torrance who stated that he had to do what his boss told him and he is refusing the transmission. Torrance then hung up on me.
12/4/08 –Bob made several additional calls to Tranzparts and receptionist CeCe claims that either they were not available, refused to come to phone or when she transferred them and I was hung up on and had to call back.
12/4/08 – Bob called back and spoke with John Jr who said that he was a peon but thought he could have it worked out in the morning, and I should call him back at 9:00 EST. Ph.: 813-333-6855
12/5/08 – Bob called for John Jr. and was told to call back in ½ hour.
12/5/08 – Bob called and spoke again to Torrance who told me that Scott said that I could have a refund. When I asked Torrance for him to fax me this statement in writing he hung up on me. I immediately called back and Torrance and Scott refused to talk to me.
12/5/08 – Bob called for John Jr. and was told to call back in 3 hours.
12/5/08 – Bob called for John Jr. and was told that he was not available.
12/5/08 – Bob called Torrance and told that I should call the District Attorney and do what I have to do.

Sunday, December 07, 2008 – Will request of R&L Transmission to return transmission.

We bought their expensive 700R4 transmission for $890.00 plus $100.00 core charge
Shipping cost are approx $185.00 x 2 (each way)
Resend transmission to Tranzparts $50.00
Numerous phone calls to Tranzparts, R&L Shipping, and Ebay $??.??
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Sep, 2009 by   laddercompany 0 Votes
Hi, My name is Charles Peterson, I would appreciate if you could file a complaint on www.ic3.gov. This is an associate site of the FBI and when multiple complaints are filed they will send it to the local P.D. for investigation. Please e-mail me when done.
laddercompant5@verizon.net