logo

Incorrect order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Transmission and Engine Supply Network Complaints & Reviews - Had deal on engine sold it for more money

Transmission and Engine Supply Network Contacts & Informations

Transmission and Engine Supply Network

Posted: 2013-01-02 by    dawayne wilcox

Had deal on engine sold it for more money

Transmission and Engine Supply Network
I had a deal to purchase an engine from this company on the 24th of December. I gave them my credit card number and spoke to them several times about the purchase. I did not want the transmission with it so I asked for it to be removed as it was Christmas eve they refused to separt it so i said ok I'll take it like it is. They said they did not open back up until the 1st of january but I sent an email on the 26th anyway but apparently that was not good enough they sold my unit. The reason they sold my unit I think is that they quoted to low in price and found someone to pay much more. A 2008 5.4 shelbey gt500 engine that puts out 500+ hp is worth alot more than $1800' so I feel that they have not been fair with me.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2013 by   TrustInGod 0 Votes
Dear Consumer, the inventory that you were quoted on was an inventory that is shared with several hundred brokers across the country. As you are aware of, and you were told up front that If you do not order the unit that you are quoted a price on the same day you are quoted the price, there is a good chance that someone else will come along and buy it. Waiting a week, and on Christmas eve, to let the company know that you would like to purchase the unit, is a little silly, dont you think? Most businesses would be closed on Christmas Eve and would be unable to place an order.
So sorry to see that you are so upset, but as you stated, your credit card was not charged, and you did not have anything in writing stating that you had a deal on the engine, then there was no deal to begin with, Placing bogus complaints about a company on multiple websites online, when in fact you lost nothing, is foolish and immature. Especially when the company has zero complaints from any other consumers. I guess it takes all kinds!!! God Bless America

Congratulations Youve Been Scammed