logo

Union Telecom Usa
Unsolicited phone calls
4. (24 mins ago)
Wmv*www. Match.com / Bill
Unauthorized charges made on my debit card
5. (40 mins ago)
Easternlettering.net
This is by far the worst website

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Transmission and Engine Supply Network Complaints & Reviews - Had deal on engine sold it for more money

Transmission and Engine Supply Network Contacts & Informations

Transmission and Engine Supply Network

Posted: 2013-01-02 by    dawayne wilcox

Had deal on engine sold it for more money

Transmission and Engine Supply Network
I had a deal to purchase an engine from this company on the 24th of December. I gave them my credit card number and spoke to them several times about the purchase. I did not want the transmission with it so I asked for it to be removed as it was Christmas eve they refused to separt it so i said ok I'll take it like it is. They said they did not open back up until the 1st of january but I sent an email on the 26th anyway but apparently that was not good enough they sold my unit. The reason they sold my unit I think is that they quoted to low in price and found someone to pay much more. A 2008 5.4 shelbey gt500 engine that puts out 500+ hp is worth alot more than $1800' so I feel that they have not been fair with me.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2013 by   TrustInGod 0 Votes
Dear Consumer, the inventory that you were quoted on was an inventory that is shared with several hundred brokers across the country. As you are aware of, and you were told up front that If you do not order the unit that you are quoted a price on the same day you are quoted the price, there is a good chance that someone else will come along and buy it. Waiting a week, and on Christmas eve, to let the company know that you would like to purchase the unit, is a little silly, dont you think? Most businesses would be closed on Christmas Eve and would be unable to place an order.
So sorry to see that you are so upset, but as you stated, your credit card was not charged, and you did not have anything in writing stating that you had a deal on the engine, then there was no deal to begin with, Placing bogus complaints about a company on multiple websites online, when in fact you lost nothing, is foolish and immature. Especially when the company has zero complaints from any other consumers. I guess it takes all kinds!!! God Bless America
 11th of Dec, 2014 by   Jay718 0 Votes
Purchased motor from Kristina on 04/26/2014 said it was grade A motor which was not true contacted her after my mechinic installed the motor and noticed a problem with the motor after trouble shooting it called her back to tell her it wasnt good and never got the adress to where the motor needed to be shipped back to called her again on 12/02/2014 told her still having problems with the motor and they will not honor the warranty of 1 year which is written on the CC authroziation papers. Then she offered me to buy another motor from her for $1550
 29th of Dec, 2014 by   Cynthia Hoskins 0 Votes
I purchased and engine from the same person Kristina on 11/4/2014 and she said that it was a very good engine and in good condition, which it was not true. When I received the engine it was tilted over leaking oil after my mechanic notice there was a problem with he trouble shooting the engine I called Kristina back and she gave me all kinds of this and that saying that the mechanic did something to and which it was damaged when I got it. I tried talking to Kristina and she went-off on me saying that my mechanic was out to get me. There were several people that seen that engine then I had to pay for it to be shipped backed 2 times and now I have to pay again. I have been trying to reach Kristina at Shepherd's Auto Salvage, I.N and she will not answer the phone It is going on another month and still no help with this problem I have spent $697, and had to pay twice this price $128 on having it picked up again now they want me to pay for another shipping fee how can people do things like this knowing that they have taken peoples money with know regret will never trust them again they will rake your money and lie through their teeth like I was told what goes around will come back on that person this is America what happen to IN GOD WE TRUST
 9th of Jan, 2015 by   transandengines +1 Votes
Hi Cynthia
Your mechanic noticed that the unit was tipped over and damaged in shipping. Instead of calling us to tell us of the damage so that a damage claim could be filed, he decided to instal the motor anyway and said that you were insisting you needed the card back asap.
After installing the engine, he decided to call you and tell you that the unit had arrived damaged in shipping
You called me and let me know and I asked that a shipping claim be filed. I refunded you in full.
It was impossible for me to prevent your mechanic from installing a unit that had been damaged and not reporting the problem first as he should have. I am sorry for your inconvenience that this has caused you and I understand why you are upset. All I could do is refund you in full.

Insurance on Campus