logo

Cheater, How can I get my money Back

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Tradetang.com Scam??? Complaints & Reviews - TradeTang.com Scam?

Tradetang.com Scam??? Contacts & Informations

Tradetang.com Scam???

Posted:    pottisun

TradeTang.com Scam?

TradeTang.com
China
tradetang.com
TradeTang Scam ??????????
-Do you really know what’s going on?
Most of our buyers bought merchandise from sellers on tradetang.com without any problems, however, according to our statistics updated daily, some 5% buyers encountered problems such as wrong shipment address, sellers run short of stock, sellers didn’t reply, or, the most frequently happened, product description did not match the goods received.
It is important to be aware of the fact that TradeTang.com is a wholesale and retail worldwide marketplace, the products does not belong to the TradeTang.com itself, but to the suppliers. Our job is to arrange the product line, select the trusted sellers for the best quality items with the lowest prices, and keep up with the pace with the western fashion and to create a safe and comfortable trading environment.
Given the fact that some scams are reported as buyers occasionally received products inconsistent with the item description, it is our responsibility to guarantee that the buyer’s profit is protected and the misconducts carried out by the sellers is rightly punished. Although 99% of the scams reported ended up a peaceful solution for both sides and some of the scams were later found out to be misunderstanding caused by cultural and language differences, therefore, patient and intelligible communication is encouraged.
It is equally important for buyers on TradeTang.com to know how to prevent scams. Matching the different products is necessary, compare the seller profile and look into the comments others left to him. TradeTang provides a real-time profile checking function for buyers to look into, the link is on the upper right of the product page, click the “view supplier profile” to check. Another effective way is asking the supplier directly you intend to buy from, including the color, size function, and so on. If got scammed, all the communication records will be used for TradeTang to judge.
By performing the ways stated above, there is much less chance a scam will arise, and all you need to do is to search for what you want and enjoy the shopping.
Comments China Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Dec, 2009 by   Arie 0 Votes
TadeTang is a fraude. They sell illegal copy's of welll known brands. They know they do and if you complaint and want to send it back it is either to expensive or the good are never received. Anyway you lost your money!
 20th of Jan, 2010 by   baluap 0 Votes
You can also buy some really nice stuff from Tradetang as long as you go through the Trustworthy sellers you wont have any problems, i find most of the people there play fair and thats all you can ask when dealing with a company in China !!!
 21st of Oct, 2010 by   Shamil 0 Votes
I do not agree with the comment
TRADE TANG IS A SCAM COMPANY
here is my experience

I ordered an HTC Legend from the company YesGo ar the Chinese site TradeTang.com (the description of the HTC Legend is displayed on the site of this company) with a logo of
HTC, Windows 6.5 etc.

See the description of the product
a6363 HTC Legend (A6363) - Unlocked+ Smart Windows 6.5 Cellphone +WIFI GPS JAVA FM Quadband (drop shipping)
When I paid by transfer the complete sum, the manager of YesGo told me that she does not have Windows 6.5 but another system - the Chinese OS MTK. I agreed thinking that they manufacture an HTC with another operating system inside.
Finally I receive a Chinese model FG 6 which does not even switch on!
Besides the TradeTang or this company Yesgo sent me a Java virus - all Chinese cell phones are based on Java.

The company TradeTang is fully aware of the lie at their site, they told me that they would advise the seller of the violation. But the advertisement is still there!!
In their mails the company just mocks at me!

When I enter the site Tradetang.com I can not evaluate the seller - the site does not allow me to do that!!!
So, the popularity of the seller Yesgo is 94, 4 % and I can not write anything that could diminish its "popularity", nothing! All the site Tradetang.com is a Fake, a huge Fake. All they want is just Your money, nothing more.

My video is here

And the service of Tradetang.com does not respond me

Fake Airline Promises Free Tickets