Toys R Us

refused check

Toys R Us
I tried to write a check at Toys R Us on 10-14-09 for $20.57 and it was declined by certegy and the slip I was given states I have a nsf check, WHICH I DO NOT, this was very embarrassing. I have tried to contact certegy and get only a recorded message which is no help at all. (two different toll free numbers.) I have never had anything like this happen in my 50 plus yrs writing checks and don`t understand how someone can do this. I had written 3 seperate checks the same day with NO issues ??? From what I see from other complaints I have read I think its time we all get together and seek legal action to get this stopped. You are runing good peoples names who have done nothing but work hard and try to follow the rules of society. I want this resolved NOW...
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful?

11th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Your complaint is with certegy not Toys R Us. Many retailers use certegy and have to go by what they say. I myself had used a check in a store and it was denied; the reason I was told was because I don't write checks that often.
 10th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I try to pay with a check on 08 -09-2012 and my check was decline. The supervisor try for around 40 minutes to comunicate to find out the origin of the problem, never was able to get thru, I would really would like to know where to comunicate to find out and resolve this problem which was not a very nice experinece. As soon as possible

Contact Us