logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Footwearworl
I think that they lost my order, but they didn’t refund
2. (6 mins ago)
fret12.com
Seller refused to take items back
3. (38 mins ago)
offleaseonly
damage cars instead of a car
4. (38 mins ago)
MB 30 movement

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Toys R Us Complaints & Reviews - Online order!

Toys R Us Contacts & Informations

Toys R Us

Posted:    Jo

Online order!

Toys R Us
Tried ordering a gift on the BabiesRUs Registry for my cousin today. Two items that were listed as available online. One was a sheet. The other a bumper pad set for the crib... that matched the sheet. Got notice order was accepted. Seven hours later, got a notice saying that part of the order was unavailable and that part of order was canceled. The bumper pad set. I don't need the sheet if I can't get the matching bumper pad. I've tried and tried to contact BabiesRUs but can't. They will be sending me a $9.99 sheet, add shipping and tax and this sheet will be over $22! With no bumper pad set. Website claims to have LIVE customer service reps 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. All I got was a computer that only asked limited questions... nothing that could help me. This is embarrassing for a company so large to offer such horrible service. I will never, ever order anything, buy anything again from ToysRUs or BabiesRUs and I advise everyone, think twice before ordering something online.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Dec, 2010 by   IDIOTFORORDERINGWITHTOYSRUS 0 Votes
Having the same issues in Alberta Canada with orders coming from Toronto Pathetic they should be ashamed of themselves
 1st of Dec, 2011 by   CindiM 0 Votes
Same problem if not worse for me. I ordered 6 nintendo ds games on cyber monday. The deal was buy one get one free, and buy one get one 60% off. So I paid full price for 3 games, to get an email the next day that said my order was cancelled. When in reality the entire order wasnt, it was only 2 games that were of course my really cheap ones that were 60 % off that were cancelled because they were out of stock or something. So Imleft with 3 full price games that I only bought for the deal. It makes no sense to keep these games now, and trying to ge it handled over phone was a joke. I was on phone with 3 different people for an hour and a half, just to have them in the end say they will ship me the two other games because they actually are in stock. So that was a couple days ago, now today I receive an email stating 2 more of my items have been cancelled, . I am so fed up with this and depressed because I could have got the stuff through another site on Cyber Monday. Its too late now. I am sickened by this!!!

Weapons of Fraud