logo

Whole Foods Market
Assault
4. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
Nokia 6270
I want my cell phone replacement
5. (1 hr 29 mins ago)

Latest Questions

TOYROCKET.COM, California Complaints & Reviews - ToyRocket.com

TOYROCKET.COM Contacts & Informations

TOYROCKET.COM

Posted:    Will I Ever Get My Order??

ToyRocket.com

ToyRocket.com
California
toyrocket.com
I placed an order with this company on 11/15/2009. They charged my credit card for the full price of the order plus shipping, but the items have not shipped and it is now 11/24/2009. I called them on 11/18/2009, to make sure the items shipped within the 1-2 business days as stated on their website. I was told at that time that the items would ship on 11/23/2009. When I looked up the order online it still says "processing". I can't reach this company by phone and emails are answered through an automatic system. This is the email I received, which doesn't match the story I was given on the 18th:

"We received your inquiry regarding your order. Toyrocket.com has recently relocated to a new, more streamlined operational center and consequently some orders have been taking longer to ship. Rest assured that we are fulfilling orders as quickly as possible and will get your item(s) to you soon. We are restructuring our operations to provide better service to our customers and we appreciate your patience during this period."

I ordered items early this year expecting they would make it by Christmas. After reading some of the responses on this site, I'm seriously wondering if I will ever see the items!!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Nov, 2009 by   Stilletoskulls 0 Votes
Same here--I ordered a vvvvvery large order when they had their huge sale...on the 9th of November and I haven't gotten anything at all yet. I received the same automated response that you did. I was refunded for 7.74---with no explanation and no change to my order. I'm pretty frustrated with this company and would not buy from them again at this point:(
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   Charles L. 0 Votes
I'm in the same situation. I ordered on the 7th and am still waiting. I read after making the order that ToyRocket filed for bankruptcy just a couple of months ago and so I'm not feeling good about anything I ordered (or even a refund) either.
 6th of Dec, 2009 by   ChelseyR 0 Votes
Everybody who ordered during the BIG sale, is GUARANTEED to get their order before xmas.
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   Charles LL 0 Votes
I'd be very wary of any 'guarantees' of shipping by Christmas. With most people having ordered in early November, waiting until the end of December would mean you'd fall beyond the 45 days where you can put in a PayPal claim/chargeback for items not received. If you paid by PayPal in early November and you wait until Christmas, all that's guaranteed is that you wont see that money ever again.
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   lll1015 +1 Votes
Same here. I placed a large order in November as well. Tracking information only provided "Processing" info. Was unsuccessful in my attempts to contact the company via phone; live on-line chat; e-mail. I received the same e-mail guaranteeing shipment by Christmas and then on 12/23/09 received an e-mail from ToyRocket indicating that my order had been cancelled!! I was furious, but can see by the many comments posted I am in good company.
 1st of Feb, 2010 by   UncleHappy 0 Votes
I ordered a Sgt. Slaughter figure and never even recieved it. I have NOT been refunded and now the company's site has gone down. Lovely.

Saving on Thanksgiving Dinner