logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Isagenix
This blender is absolutely useless
2. (2 mins ago)
product

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets Complaints & Reviews - Cheating customers & not orginal charger

Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets Contacts & Informations

Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets

Posted: 2013-05-11 by    Dileepa

Cheating customers & not orginal charger

Carrefore,Deira City Centre
United Arab Emirates
carrefouruae.com
I purchased a touchmate 8" Touch screen HDMI Internet Tablet from MAF Hypermarkets LLC {Carrefour} Deira City Center Branch at17.25 on 30th of March 2013.It was Dhs 599.Very first day my son showed me a crack there at the edge.Then I said "you have done something" So I didn't care. Then again he showed me something written on the back side of the box.It was "without charger". I checked. But there was a charger.So I said him not to care. But ever day he is complaining that it is not charging properly. children are very keen not like us. Yesterday he has checked the charger & showed me that it is not the charger of that tablet.Serial no. is different.According to the box Power adapter should be(DC 9v, 2A) But the given one is 5v, 2A Then I got to know that we purchased X-tab. But the charger is from a U-Tab.Now On/Off button is also not working.I felt very sorry about my child.Because he complained me several times, though I didn't care.I trusted Carrefour.I came to Dubai in 2009. Since then I have purchased a lot of things from them.( Deira City Centre) They can check with my phone no:0097155032638.They must do an inquiry about this matter.If they don't take an action about this, I have to take an action.Because in Dubai we don't hope things like this.In this tab, Modal no is TM.MID 880.But the charger of it, M.No.is TM MID785. When I told the salesman that I want to check, he said, not allowed. According to the bill, he is:9003462 .My e- mail address is( dileepa777@ yahoo.com ) I hope an answer soon. I would like to attach photos of them.

Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets

Comments United Arab Emirates Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets complaints
Touchmate 8' Touch screen HDMi Internet Tablets - Cheating customers & not original charger

Comments

11th of May, 2013 by   Dileepa 0 Votes
I purchased a Touchmate 8" Touch screen HDMI Inernet Tablet from MAF Hypermarkets LLC {Carrefore} Deira City Center Branch at17.25 on 30th of March 2013.It was Dhs 599.Very first day my son showed me a crack there at the edge. Then I said "you have done something" So I didn't care. Then again he showed me something written on the back side of the box. It was "without charger". I checked. But there was a charger. So I said him not to care. But ever day he is complaining that it is not charging properly. children are very keen not like us. Yesterday he has checked the charger & showed me that it is not the charger of that tablet. Serial no. is different. According to the box Power adapter should be(DC 9v, 2A) But the given one is 5v, 2A Then I got to know that we purchased X-tab. But the charger is from a U-Tab. Now On/Off button is also not working. I felt very sorry about my child. Because he complained me several times, though I didn't care. I trusted Carrefore.I came to Dubai in 2009. Since then I have purchased a lot of things from them.( Daira city centre) They can check with my phone no:0097155032638.They must do an inquiry about this matter. If they don't take an action about this, I have to take an action. Because in Dubai we don't hope things like this. In this tab, Modal no is TM.MID 880.But the charger of it, M.No.isTM MID785. When I told the salesman that I want to check, he said, not allowed. According to the bill, he is:9003462 .My e- mail address is( dileepa777@ yahoo.com ) I hope an
 11th of May, 2013 by   Dileepa 0 Votes