logo

Clayton Homes
Bad Construction - Failure to Follow Up
5. (23 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
mower drive belt keeps throwing off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Toshiba Complaints & Reviews - Television

Toshiba Contacts & Informations

Toshiba

Posted:    annette hoffstead

Television

Hello, I.AM A SINGLE MOTHER RAISING TO YOUNG BOYS. THEY WANTED A FLT SCREEN SO BACK IN 2007
I BROUGHT A TOSHIBA FLAT SCREEN MODEL # 46RF35OU.THE TV GOES OUT CAN'T GET NO PICTURE FOR
ABOUT AN HOUR. THIS IS A PIECE OF JUNK. TALK TO TOSHIBA CUSTOMER SERVICES THEY STATED THAT THIER WAS NOTHING THEY CAN DO.
I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE BUY TOSHIBA PRODUCT AGAIN.

GUESS I SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH AMERICAN MADE PRODUCT.
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Sep, 2010 by   annette hoffstead 0 Votes
I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE BUY TOSHIBA PRODUCT AGAIN.

GUESS I SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH AMERICAN MADE PRODUCT.
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   dutchdog54 0 Votes
I bought the exact same model (46RF35OU) of Toshiba TV new in December of 2007. It cost $1700 ( marked down from $2600.00) The screen has failed completely a little over three years later. Looking back there were probblems with this tv from day 1. There were solid color vertical lines on the screen when the tv was turned on for the first 20 minutes the tv was on. I should have returned in then. It is now a giant paperweight. Toshiba does suck.

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams